Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe that Brennan is acting in a manner not becoming of a former intelligence head. He has no job other than his lucrative gigs on the various Liberal Media shows and therefore has no need to know.

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS in the video and article in the link below?

John Brennan Stands ‘Very Much By’ Trump Treason Claim on Meet the Press: ‘I Don’t Think I’m Being Political’

I have to say I agree with John Brennan. Donald Trump is a danger to the United States that must be contained and legally removed from office as soon as possible.

I had to read the article....cuz I don't watch Meet The Depressed anymore.
Ohhhhhhh...noooooo....he's not being political at all!!!!

I believe that Brennan is acting in a manner not becoming of a former intelligence head. He has no job other than his lucrative gigs on the various Liberal Media shows and therefore has no need to know.

Read this article very carefully as it explains Brennan's duplicity, political motivation... and did I mention.. he's worth over $5 million from what?

John O. Brennan's Net Worth, Salary & Earnings for 2017 - 2018

Six months after the attacks on US personnel in Benghazi, Libya, several of the survivors flew to Washington, D.C., to attend a memorial service for those who died there.
They expected to see old colleagues, to reminisce about their shared experiences, to mourn the passing of their friends.
They did not expect to be handed new, legally unnecessary nondisclosure agreements.
The NDAs were meant to silence those with information that would expose the Obama administration’s misleading Benghazi narrative.
Remarkably, in a letter to congressional oversight committees four months later, Brennan denied even presenting the Benghazi survivors with NDAs to sign. “Has any officer, either staff of contractor, been required to sign any non-disclosure agreement because of their presence at Benghazi or their participation in any activity related to the Benghazi attacks?”
Brennan’s unqualified response? “No.”

Brennan and his defenders changed their story each time their previous claims proved difficult to defend:

John Brennan: Political Hack

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS in the video and article in the link below?

John Brennan Stands ‘Very Much By’ Trump Treason Claim on Meet the Press: ‘I Don’t Think I’m Being Political’

I have to say I agree with John Brennan. Donald Trump is a danger to the United States that must be contained and legally removed from office as soon as possible.
Agreed.

Trump has shown nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, a free press, and the rule of law.

Trump seeking to silence his critics through intimidation is yet another example of his authoritarianism and the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

Trump’s removal from office through the impeachment process is more than warranted.

I don't believe Trump ever voted for a communist as Brennan did in 1976 for Gus Hall.
Brennan voted for Gus Hall, the presidential candidate for the Communist Party USA, in 1976.

“I said I was neither Democratic or Republican, but it was my way, as I was going to college, of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change,” he said. “I said I’m not a member of the Communist Party, so the polygrapher looked at me and said, ‘OK,’ and when I was finished with the polygraph and I left and said, ‘Well, I’m screwed.'”

Wellllll let me see. The fellow spied on congress, sat in front of them and denied it, when he could no longer deny it he apologized. Does not speak to a sterling character.

He is now making a living working for some left leaning media. He gets paid for what he says. The more he can say that inflames some the better.

His integrity seems to be for hire. So even if I felt that this president was any more of a threat then the last idiot I would not be inclined to follow, believe, or place credence in Brennan.

I'm not sure how Brennan can defend calling the President "treasonous" and in the same interview say that one needs to wait for the Mueller investigation to see if Trump has done anything criminal.
Isn't treason criminal?
I think Brennan needs to explain better what he means by "treasonous." Betraying the ideals of the country, yes I think he has, but he has not done anything to undermine our security as a nation, that I know of anyway. It's been an attitude thing and Brennan has slapped a word way too strong on it. IMO.
But WHATEVER opinion he has, he has the right to say it without being singled out and punished for it by having his security clearance revoked.

i think he is acting like a patriot. screw 'protocol' ... donny from queens threw all resemblance of that the day he used the twitter machine, on to the spectacle that are his rallies.

Wellllll let me see. The fellow spied on congress, sat in front of them and denied it, when he could no longer deny it he apologized. Does not speak to a sterling character.

He is now making a living working for some left leaning media. He gets paid for what he says. The more he can say that inflames some the better.

His integrity seems to be for hire. So even if I felt that this president was any more of a threat then the last idiot I would not be inclined to follow, believe, or place credence in Brennan.
Do NOT tell me you are using HONESTY as a standard here. That would preclude you from coming to the conclusion that Trump was no worse than the last president, first off.

I don't believe Trump ever voted for a communist as Brennan did in 1976 for Gus Hall.
Brennan voted for Gus Hall, the presidential candidate for the Communist Party USA, in 1976.

“I said I was neither Democratic or Republican, but it was my way, as I was going to college, of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change,” he said. “I said I’m not a member of the Communist Party, so the polygrapher looked at me and said, ‘OK,’ and when I was finished with the polygraph and I left and said, ‘Well, I’m screwed.'”

The 1976 election occurred 6 weeks after John Brennan's 21st birthday while he was still an undergraduate student at Fordham University. John Brennan has come a long way since then. For a quarter of a century, he helped to defend this country as a CIA analyst .

The 1976 election occurred 6 weeks after John Brennan's 21st birthday while he was still an undergraduate student at Fordham University. John Brennan has come a long way since then. For a quarter of a century, he helped to defend this country as a CIA analyst .

i wonder what president tinkles was doing when he was 21...

Never before have our intelligence chiefs engaged in politics...at least in such a public manner as they now have....that is the real danger....as in what they have done is the real treason to America.

Breitbart: Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

NEW: National security adviser John Bolton says it was Pres. Trump's decision to revoke former CIA Director Brennan's security clearance.

"It was my view at the time that (Brennan) and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence" https://abcn.ws/2wfdQ7F

8:26 AM - Aug 19, 2018

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” national security adviser John Bolton said the removal of former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance by President Donald Trump was justified because “he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence.”

Bolton said, “It was my view at the time that he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence. I think that is a very dangerous thing to do.”

The brilliance of America is we can elect some goofball president if we want to. We don't want a corrupt Monarchy where a handful of people get to decide who our leader should be and that's what the DC swamp and liberal media have been attempting to do.

The man is acting like a petulant child and should realize he is humiliating himself.

Its arrogance, reminds me of Comey. The American people elected Trump president and these arrogant asses think they know what's better for America.

Arrogrance? True...but much more than that. Brennan, Clapper and Comey should be hauled before a congressional comittee to uncover their real motivations, agendas and the extent to which they thus let their political bias influence the operations of our intelligence agencies as in---specifically did they allow their politics
to interfere with our political process and or the demozation of a duly elected President as in were they and are they working against the will and desire of the American People for Donald Trump to be President and is this or is it not a brazen attempt to conduct a political coup d' etat? Un-precedented and absolutely outrageious and they need to be held to account and punished so this type of thing never,never is allowed to happen again...as in we do not need intelligence chiefs akin to those in Russia, China and other totalitarian regimes.

Forum List

Back