Conservative alternatives to Facebook Twitter etc...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I often asked why conservatives weren't creating their own social apps to avoid the left shutting them down on the main apps.

Now I know why.

First they ban you for hate speech on the usual platforms. Hate speech......

Then you create your own app and the powers that be BAN THE APPS from their devices.
Google explains why it banned the app for Gab, a right-wing Twitter rival

The left have a strangle hold on our free expression.

I often asked why conservatives weren't creating their own social apps to avoid the left shutting them down on the main apps.

Now I know why.

Then you create your own app and the powers that be BAN THE APPS from their devices.

Do us all a favor and learn what free speech is and who it is applied towards.

Gab is growing despite Google banning it. If you do not like Google, make you own search engine.

• Banned

Now I know why.

Gab is growing despite Google banning it. If you do not like Google, make you own search engine.
I never mentioned anyones free speech rights leftard.

LEARN TO READ

Now I know why.

LEARN TO READ

Free expression = free speech.

Get a life you statist, the government is not going to jump in and save you

• Banned

Now I know why.

LEARN TO READ

Nonsense. Free expression is being squashed everywhere.
Having said that, I never said it was a violation of anyones rights which is what you are trying to imply because you can't refute the facts.

You're a leftist hack so I expect no less from you.
Incapable of having a rational conversation about the road we are on as a nation.

Conservative alternatives to Facebook Twitter etc...

Conservatives get their message out at the ballot box :muahaha: The left ran their big fat stupid mouths for months on social media then we crushed them like a bug in a landslide Trump victory. The left was like, what...:aargh:

Now I know why.

Maybe because the 21st Century Conservative is as welcome as a turd in a punch bowl? But I digress, you have the ability to post here, that most of us don't take you seriously is not our fault.

The Internet is replete with websites and blogs for 21st Century conservatives; what is missing is the conservatism of the late 20th Century, wherein thoughtful expression and substantive discussions were welcome. A time when Science was respected, change acceptable, and new and fresh ideas evaluated.

I'm a little confused here. I don't have to get my apps from the Apple applications program. I can go to any site I want and download their app if I desire.

Now I know why.

Maybe because the 21st Century Conservative is as welcome as a turd in a punch bowl? But I digress, you have the ability to post here, that most of us don't take you seriously is not our fault.

The Internet is replete with websites and blogs for 21st Century conservatives; what is missing is the conservatism of the late 20th Century, wherein thoughtful expression and substantive discussions were welcome. A time when Science was respected, change acceptable, and new and fresh ideas evaluated.
I'm talking about smart devices. You know, the devices that EVERYONE is using to access social media. You are talking about PC style shit. In case you don't know it PC use is down. PC sales are down. PC Sales Keep Falling, But Big Manufacturers Are Doing Just Fine

Smart devices are taking their place and those smart devices are tightly controlled by a handful of companies. All owned by the left.

The threat to real free expression is real and that threat is controlled & facilitated by the left.

Now I know why.

LEARN TO READ

It appears that you're just trying to argue without a point.

I'm a little confused here. I don't have to get my apps from the Apple applications program. I can go to any site I want and download their app if I desire.
Those are apps that you, an informed person, know where to find. The masses rely on the traditional app stores that the manufacturers regulate and the conservative alternatives are not available there

You guys should stop using the social media...

Go to the prepper forum at the bottom of the page to get a glimpse of what a right wing circle jerk looks like...
yea, here's your left wing one.

i see you made it this year.

Now I know why.

minds.com is trying to grow. the problem is most people won't do a bulk move from facebook to anywhere like they did from myspace to facebook. this time you'll just see people moving away from social media in general.

Now I know why.

minds.com is trying to grow. the problem is most people won't do a bulk move from facebook to anywhere like they did from myspace to facebook. this time you'll just see people moving away from social media in general.

Correct. Trying to start a new social media site to go against Twitter or FB is like trying to invent a new soda to compete with Pepsi. Joining the game late is not the easiest thing to do.

Now I know why.

Correct me if I'm wrong. The 21st Century Conservative is emblematic of conservatism in the first half of the 20th century, a time when fascism was in favor*** and communism the real threat.

***Charles Lindbergh - Wikipedia

Trump’s Appeasers: Charles Lindbergh Is a Cautionary Tale for Republicans

Liberals bitched about talk radio and now conservatives are bitching about social media. I thought it a mistake when Reagan did away with the Fairness Doctrine as it mandated all sides be heard. Of course, the difference here is that social media is not banning conservative voices as it were but Russian trolls and professional prevaricators and conspiracy theorists like sleazeball Alex Jones.

Fear not, Oh valiant Conservative snowflakes, I am sure the Russians will come up with something the upcoming election cycle to satisfy your need for false and slanderous news.

Now I know why.

LEARN TO READ

It appears that you're just trying to argue without a point.

Simple point, Google and the rest of private companies and have the right and power to ban anyone they damn well like

Of course, the difference here is that social media is not banning conservative voices

Wrong

The difference here is the FCC didn't ban voices from the left they failed on their own.
The left is banning and censuring the right.

The left couldn't control the FCC so they did the next best thing and created social media which bypasses the FCC and reaches a wider audience all while maintaining control of who has access to their platform.

A smart move no doubt but the right needs to find a way to circumvent that monopoly

Forum List

Back