Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS in the video and article in the link below?

John Brennan Stands ‘Very Much By’ Trump Treason Claim on Meet the Press: ‘I Don’t Think I’m Being Political’

I have to say I agree with John Brennan. Donald Trump is a danger to the United States that must be contained and legally removed from office as soon as possible.

Trump is misguided, ignorant on many topics and cares more about applause than anything else...but he is not a traitor

Respectfully disagree

Never before have our intelligence chiefs engaged in politics...at least in such a public manner as they now have....that is the real danger....as in what they have done is the real treason to America.

Breitbart: Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

NEW: National security adviser John Bolton says it was Pres. Trump's decision to revoke former CIA Director Brennan's security clearance.

"It was my view at the time that (Brennan) and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence" https://abcn.ws/2wfdQ7F

8:26 AM - Aug 19, 2018

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” national security adviser John Bolton said the removal of former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance by President Donald Trump was justified because “he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence.”

Bolton said, “It was my view at the time that he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence. I think that is a very dangerous thing to do.”

And this is part of the basis for the "politicizing" intelligence.

Remember when Obama he told the Russian President Medvedev "After my election I have more flexibility.”

Then just six weeks before Obama's re-election 9/11/12 Benghazi occurred. The last thing Obama needed was to show that terrorists caused Benghazi as it would affect his re-election.

Hence Susan Rice, Hillary and even some in the CIA said (MICHAEL MORELL, FORMER CIA ACTING DIRECTOR): said it was the video and not a planned terrorist attack.
Former Acting CIA Director Mike Morell: The Anti-Islam YouTube Video Did Cause Benghazi Attack

So why would there be this angst from Brennan et.al. about requiring NDAs?

Could there be a collusion here? Could the CIA be charged with "politicizing"??

Six months after the attacks on US personnel in Benghazi, Libya, several of the survivors flew to Washington, D.C., to attend a memorial service for those who died there.
They expected to see old colleagues, to reminisce about their shared experiences, to mourn the passing of their friends.
They did not expect to be handed new, legally unnecessary nondisclosure agreements.
The NDAs were meant to silence those with information that would expose the Obama administration’s misleading Benghazi narrative.
Remarkably, in a letter to congressional oversight committees four months later, Brennan denied even presenting the Benghazi survivors with NDAs to sign. “Has any officer, either staff of contractor, been required to sign any non-disclosure agreement because of their presence at Benghazi or their participation in any activity related to the Benghazi attacks?”
Brennan’s unqualified response? “No.”

Brennan and his defenders changed their story each time their previous claims proved difficult to defend.
John Brennan: Political Hack

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS in the video and article in the link below?

John Brennan Stands ‘Very Much By’ Trump Treason Claim on Meet the Press: ‘I Don’t Think I’m Being Political’

I have to say I agree with John Brennan. Donald Trump is a danger to the United States that must be contained and legally removed from office as soon as possible.

I don't believe Trump ever voted for a communist as Brennan did in 1976 for Gus Hall.
Brennan voted for Gus Hall, the presidential candidate for the Communist Party USA, in 1976.

“I said I was neither Democratic or Republican, but it was my way, as I was going to college, of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change,” he said. “I said I’m not a member of the Communist Party, so the polygrapher looked at me and said, ‘OK,’ and when I was finished with the polygraph and I left and said, ‘Well, I’m screwed.'”
John O. Brennan's Net Worth, Salary & Earnings for 2017 - 2018

The 1976 election occurred 6 weeks after John Brennan's 21st birthday while he was still an undergraduate student at Fordham University. John Brennan has come a long way since then. For a quarter of a century, he helped to defend this country as a CIA analyst .

i wonder what president tinkles was doing when he was 21...

Not voting for Communists, I'd wager.

Never before have our intelligence chiefs engaged in politics...at least in such a public manner as they now have....that is the real danger....as in what they have done is the real treason to America.

Breitbart: Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

NEW: National security adviser John Bolton says it was Pres. Trump's decision to revoke former CIA Director Brennan's security clearance.

"It was my view at the time that (Brennan) and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence" https://abcn.ws/2wfdQ7F

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” national security adviser John Bolton said the removal of former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance by President Donald Trump was justified because “he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence.”

Bolton said, “It was my view at the time that he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence. I think that is a very dangerous thing to do.”
Alright, but can anyone please show me the "intelligence" he politicized? I've heard Brennan on the tv and read his interviews and I have never heard him use any classified "intelligence" to backup his arguments. Everything he says is public knowledge already.
Crickets. What a shock.
Everyone keeps saying Brennan politicized "intelligence" but no one can point to a single example of it, since becoming an analyst for NBC.

Trump is misguided, ignorant on many topics and cares more about applause than anything else...but he is not a traitor

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And what information is it you have, that the former CIA Director didn't have, that would lead you that conclusion?

And what information is it you have, that the former CIA Director didn't have, that would lead you that conclusion?

Calling him a traitor is just stupid partisan bullshit and I do not play that game. The right wingnuts call Obama one and now you left wingnuts are calling Trump one. you both just need to stop the dumb bullshit. Quit putting party before country.

Brennan is a hero and Trump is a Zero. Brennan is a Patriot and Trump is a Low Life traitor.

Alright, but can anyone please show me the "intelligence" he politicized? I've heard Brennan on the tv and read his interviews and I have never heard him use any classified "intelligence" to backup his arguments. Everything he says is public knowledge already.
Crickets. What a shock.
Everyone keeps saying Brennan politicized "intelligence" but no one can point to a single example of it, since becoming an analyst for NBC.

Let's start with this:

Shortly before 9 a.m. on March 11, 2014, Dianne Feinstein, the 80-year-old chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, walked into the Senate chamber with a thick stack of papers and a glass of water. The Senate had just finished a rare all-night session a few minutes earlier, and only a handful of staffers were left in the room. Feinstein had given thousands of speeches over her career, but none quite like this.

“Let me say up front that I come to the Senate floor reluctantly,” she said, as she poked at the corners of her notes. The last two months had been an exhausting mix of meetings and legal wrangling, all in an attempt to avoid this exact moment. But none of it had worked. And now Feinstein was ready to go public and tell the country what she knew: The CIA had broken the law and violated the Constitution. It had spied on the US Senate.

“This is a defining moment for the oversight of our intelligence community," Feinstein said nearly 40 minutes later, as she drew to a close. This will show whether the Senate “can be effective in monitoring and investigating our nation’s intelligence activities, or whether our work can be thwarted by those we oversee."

In 2014, when it first surfaced that his CIA had hacked into the computer system of the Senate Intelligence Committee staff investigating the agency’s enhanced-interrogation program, Brennan denied the allegation. “Nothing could be further from the truth,” he insisted. “I mean, we wouldn’t do that. I mean, that’s just beyond the scope of reason in terms of what we would do.”

Of course, it was the truth. An inspector-general probe established that the hacking had, in fact, occurred. And not just that; as the New York Times reported, CIA officials who were involved in spying on the Senate committee maintained that their actions “were lawful and in some cases done at the behest of John O. Brennan.” Brennan eventually apologized to senior committee senators. Then he handpicked an “accountability board” to investigate the matter. As I’m sure you’ll be stunned to learn, Brennan used the pendency of the accountability board’s examination as a pretext to avoid answering Congress’s questions; then the board dutifully whitewashed the matter, recommending that no one be disciplined. Months later when the CIA inspector general’s report came back, showing that the agency had done what Feinstein claimed.

Do you think what he did or authorized was legal? And he lied to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is anybody okay with this? You tell me, why would he do that, other than for political reasons?

Amazing how snowflakes will resort to pointless legal challenges, violence and media campaigns against political figures they don't like. Do you for one moment think we won't use those same techniques on you, if you don't stop?

Crickets. What a shock.

Let's start with this:

Shortly before 9 a.m. on March 11, 2014, Dianne Feinstein, the 80-year-old chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, walked into the Senate chamber with a thick stack of papers and a glass of water. The Senate had just finished a rare all-night session a few minutes earlier, and only a handful of staffers were left in the room. Feinstein had given thousands of speeches over her career, but none quite like this.

“Let me say up front that I come to the Senate floor reluctantly,” she said, as she poked at the corners of her notes. The last two months had been an exhausting mix of meetings and legal wrangling, all in an attempt to avoid this exact moment. But none of it had worked. And now Feinstein was ready to go public and tell the country what she knew: The CIA had broken the law and violated the Constitution. It had spied on the US Senate.

“This is a defining moment for the oversight of our intelligence community," Feinstein said nearly 40 minutes later, as she drew to a close. This will show whether the Senate “can be effective in monitoring and investigating our nation’s intelligence activities, or whether our work can be thwarted by those we oversee."

In 2014, when it first surfaced that his CIA had hacked into the computer system of the Senate Intelligence Committee staff investigating the agency’s enhanced-interrogation program, Brennan denied the allegation. “Nothing could be further from the truth,” he insisted. “I mean, we wouldn’t do that. I mean, that’s just beyond the scope of reason in terms of what we would do.”

Of course, it was the truth. An inspector-general probe established that the hacking had, in fact, occurred. And not just that; as the New York Times reported, CIA officials who were involved in spying on the Senate committee maintained that their actions “were lawful and in some cases done at the behest of John O. Brennan.” Brennan eventually apologized to senior committee senators. Then he handpicked an “accountability board” to investigate the matter. As I’m sure you’ll be stunned to learn, Brennan used the pendency of the accountability board’s examination as a pretext to avoid answering Congress’s questions; then the board dutifully whitewashed the matter, recommending that no one be disciplined. Months later when the CIA inspector general’s report came back, showing that the agency had done what Feinstein claimed.

Do you think what he did or authorized was legal? And he lied to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is anybody okay with this? You tell me, why would he do that, other than for political reasons?

He should be charged and brought to trial.

So, you choose to believe a man who provably lied to Congress on multiple occasions, and who's abject failures as boss of the CIA have led us to where we are now? That what you are saying?

Brennan is a hero and Trump is a Zero. Brennan is a Patriot and Trump is a Low Life traitor.
Oh horseshit.
Quoted from Moon of Alabama blog -
Abu Jihad Brennan was the CIA's station chief in Saudi Arabia. Some assert he went native, i.e. converted to Wahhabism. Brennan was in Riyadh when the Khobar Towers were bombed. Al-Qaeda did it, but Brennan was helpful in blaming the attack on Hizbullah and Iran. He was deputy executive director of the CIA on 9/11. That 9/11 happened was an intelligence failure or, as some have it, an incident arranged by the deep state. Brennan was CIA chief of staff while the agency concocted false stories about Iraqi WMD. He was within the line of command that ran the CIA torture program. It was Brennan who conspired with the Gulf dictators to hire Jihadis to destroy Libya and to attempt the same in Syria. In short - the man was always ruthless, incompetent and dishonest.

When Obama became president he wanted to make Brennan Director of the CIA. The Democrats in Congress were opposed to that. Obama then made him his high priest of targeted killings. After Obama's reelection, Brennan finally became director. He ordered the CIA to spy on the Congress committee investigating CIA torture. He lied to Congress under oath when he denied that it had happened. When it was proven that the CIA did what it did, he had to apologize.

It's not a matter of agreeing with Brennon.

The question here is do you believe Trump when he says he believes Putin over our US Intelligence agencies and do you believe Trump when he said he fired Comey to make the Russian thing go away.
And do you believe Trump when he said he had no knowledge of the Trump Tower meeting?

If you believe Trump, then which time do you believe him? When he said the Russian meeting was about adoptions or later when he said it was about getting dirt on Hillary?

Or do you believe him when he said you can't believe your eyes or ears?

So when do you believe him? When he finally gets a story straight?

Calling him a traitor is just stupid partisan bullshit and I do not play that game. The right wingnuts call Obama one and now you left wingnuts are calling Trump one. you both just need to stop the dumb bullshit. Quit putting party before country.

Calm down there skippy. I just asked a simple question.

And you didn't answer it.

The former CIA Director didn't just make that charge loosely. By anyone's ability to reason based on everything that has culminated over the last 19 months, with Helsinki being a very telling part of that, and now intelligence officials including one of the most credible sources of the intelligence agencies making that charge. It isn't just partisan rhetoric, and certainly not bullshit.

1_E_RdyQumviuLQIGqldzsxw.jpeg

Forum List

Back