Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS in the video and article in the link below?

John Brennan Stands ‘Very Much By’ Trump Treason Claim on Meet the Press: ‘I Don’t Think I’m Being Political’

I have to say I agree with John Brennan. Donald Trump is a danger to the United States that must be contained and legally removed from office as soon as possible.
I'm not sure how Brennan can defend calling the President "treasonous" and in the same interview say that one needs to wait for the Mueller investigation to see if Trump has done anything criminal.
Isn't treason criminal?
I think Brennan needs to explain better what he means by "treasonous." Betraying the ideals of the country, yes I think he has, but he has not done anything to undermine our security as a nation, that I know of anyway. It's been an attitude thing and Brennan has slapped a word way too strong on it. IMO.
But WHATEVER opinion he has, he has the right to say it without being singled out and punished for it by having his security clearance revoked.

Is it proper to use one's security clearance to share information publicly gleaned from that clearance? The whole point of security clearance is to keep the information secure, not tell the world. Brennan no longer has a "need to know," which should prompt automatic revocation.

"THE SECURITY CLEARANCE

Eligibility for access to classified information, commonly known as a security clearance, is granted only to those for whom an appropriate personnel security background investigation has been completed. It must be determined that the individual’s personal and professional history indicates loyalty to the United States, strength of character, trustworthiness, honesty, reliability, discretion, and sound judgment, as well as freedom from conflicting allegiances and potential for coercion, and a willingness and ability to abide by regulations governing the use, handling, and protection of classified information. A determination of eligibility for access to such information is a discretionary security decision based on judgments by appropriately trained adjudicative personnel. Eligibility will be granted only where facts and circumstances indicate access to classified information is clearly consistent with the national security interests of the United States. Access to classified information will be terminated when an individual no longer has need for access."

All About Security Clearances

Wellllll let me see. The fellow spied on congress, sat in front of them and denied it, when he could no longer deny it he apologized. Does not speak to a sterling character.

He is now making a living working for some left leaning media. He gets paid for what he says. The more he can say that inflames some the better.

His integrity seems to be for hire. So even if I felt that this president was any more of a threat then the last idiot I would not be inclined to follow, believe, or place credence in Brennan.
Do NOT tell me you are using HONESTY as a standard here. That would preclude you from coming to the conclusion that Trump was no worse than the last president, first off.
No he was not he was worse. Fast and Furious ring a bell in that drug addled brain? Perhaps I missed it but I do not know of any hospitals Trump has bombed. 44 making 22 unilateral changes to ACA without congressional approval. How many wars did Trump start without congessional approval? We lost our AAA credit rating because of the last fellow. The IRS was used as a goon squad to harass political opponents.

I could continue but there really is no need.

The brilliance of America is we can elect some goofball president if we want to. We don't want a corrupt Monarchy where a handful of people get to decide who our leader should be and that's what the DC swamp and liberal media have been attempting to do.

Speaking of goofballs....where was the media when obama was selected by devious and fraudulent methods? The media conspired to elect him and then to constantly promote him via fake news despite all his failures and incompetence.

The danger of the media to our Republic is greater than any external threat...truly they are the enemy of the people.

Do you agree with CIA Director John Brennan's views expressed on MEET THE PRESS in the video and article in the link below?

John Brennan Stands ‘Very Much By’ Trump Treason Claim on Meet the Press: ‘I Don’t Think I’m Being Political’

I have to say I agree with John Brennan. Donald Trump is a danger to the United States that must be contained and legally removed from office as soon as possible.

I don't believe Trump ever voted for a communist as Brennan did in 1976 for Gus Hall.
Brennan voted for Gus Hall, the presidential candidate for the Communist Party USA, in 1976.

“I said I was neither Democratic or Republican, but it was my way, as I was going to college, of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change,” he said. “I said I’m not a member of the Communist Party, so the polygrapher looked at me and said, ‘OK,’ and when I was finished with the polygraph and I left and said, ‘Well, I’m screwed.'”
John O. Brennan's Net Worth, Salary & Earnings for 2017 - 2018

The 1976 election occurred 6 weeks after John Brennan's 21st birthday while he was still an undergraduate student at Fordham University. John Brennan has come a long way since then. For a quarter of a century, he helped to defend this country as a CIA analyst .

i wonder what president tinkles was doing when he was 21...

Probably not the same things Ears was doing.
did obama do drugs - Bing video

Never before have our intelligence chiefs engaged in politics...at least in such a public manner as they now have....that is the real danger....as in what they have done is the real treason to America.

Breitbart: Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

NEW: National security adviser John Bolton says it was Pres. Trump's decision to revoke former CIA Director Brennan's security clearance.

"It was my view at the time that (Brennan) and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence" https://abcn.ws/2wfdQ7F

8:26 AM - Aug 19, 2018

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” national security adviser John Bolton said the removal of former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance by President Donald Trump was justified because “he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence.”

Bolton said, “It was my view at the time that he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence. I think that is a very dangerous thing to do.”

john bolton is not to be trusted.

John Bolton's Curious Appearance In A Russian Gun Rights Video

I don't believe Trump ever voted for a communist as Brennan did in 1976 for Gus Hall.
Brennan voted for Gus Hall, the presidential candidate for the Communist Party USA, in 1976.

“I said I was neither Democratic or Republican, but it was my way, as I was going to college, of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change,” he said. “I said I’m not a member of the Communist Party, so the polygrapher looked at me and said, ‘OK,’ and when I was finished with the polygraph and I left and said, ‘Well, I’m screwed.'”
John O. Brennan's Net Worth, Salary & Earnings for 2017 - 2018

The 1976 election occurred 6 weeks after John Brennan's 21st birthday while he was still an undergraduate student at Fordham University. John Brennan has come a long way since then. For a quarter of a century, he helped to defend this country as a CIA analyst .

i wonder what president tinkles was doing when he was 21...

Probably not the same things Ears was doing.
did obama do drugs - Bing video

lol...

John Brennan voted for a communist back in 1980, and is very proud of it and open about it.

Meanwhile, Mueller and company still has produced no evidence.

Very telling.

The brilliance of America is we can elect some goofball president if we want to. We don't want a corrupt Monarchy where a handful of people get to decide who our leader should be and that's what the DC swamp and liberal media have been attempting to do.

Speaking of goofballs....where was the media when obama was selected by devious and fraudulent methods? The media conspired to elect him and then to constantly promote him via fake news despite all his failures and incompetence.

The danger of the media to our Republic is greater than any external threat...truly they are the enemy of the people.

That's why the media is so pissed off. They thought they had the elections rigged but in spite of their best efforts to rig it for Hillary the got blown out in a landslide Trump win. This completely unhinged the media who thought they were the king makers.

Absolutely. And so does everybody else that isn't a magamite.

Trump will never rise to the level of character, or be a bigger man than John Brennan. Who has 38 years of service to the country.

Donald Trump is a coward, a traitor, and a moral failure as a man. This isn't debatable. The only thing left to discuss, is should he die in prison, or given a short enough sentence where he can get out of prison only to come home broke, with his assets confiscated through the legal forfeiture process.

The only thing left to discuss, is should he die in prison, or given a short enough sentence where he can get out of prison only to come home broke, with his assets confiscated through the legal forfeiture process.

^^^ this is who liberals really are, and why they must be destroyed once and for all.

LMFAO u ppl are freaking retarded man honest to gawd. Trump a threat to society omfg. you assholes have lost it.

Never before have our intelligence chiefs engaged in politics...at least in such a public manner as they now have....that is the real danger....as in what they have done is the real treason to America.

Breitbart: Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

Bolton: Brennan, Others in Obama Administration ‘Were Politicizing Intelligence’

NEW: National security adviser John Bolton says it was Pres. Trump's decision to revoke former CIA Director Brennan's security clearance.

"It was my view at the time that (Brennan) and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence" https://abcn.ws/2wfdQ7F

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” national security adviser John Bolton said the removal of former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance by President Donald Trump was justified because “he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence.”

Bolton said, “It was my view at the time that he and others in the Obama administration were politicizing intelligence. I think that is a very dangerous thing to do.”
Alright, but can anyone please show me the "intelligence" he politicized? I've heard Brennan on the tv and read his interviews and I have never heard him use any classified "intelligence" to backup his arguments. Everything he says is public knowledge already.

Alright, but can anyone please show me the "intelligence" he politicized? I've heard Brennan on the tv and read his interviews and I have never heard him use any classified "intelligence" to backup his arguments. Everything he says is public knowledge already.

So he doesn’t need a security clearance.

Sad that you support him spying on the Senate. The left used to be against that sort of thing.

Trump is misguided, ignorant on many topics and cares more about applause than anything else...but he is not a traitor

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

On one strata Brennan is a cult of personality MSM raised and venerated to challenge our President and attack his integrity from the shadowy bastion of his former leadership of the CIA. Elements within the Democratic party need the American people to question in their minds just how much Brennan knows, which bodies does he know about, and where could those bodies be buried. In other words, Brennan is a useful political weapon who is being used to cast doubt on President Trump's character in the lead up to November. In revoking Brennan's clearances, President Trump has increased the man's caliber of political ammunition--not necessarily its potency.

On the second strata, John Brennan very likely is a Muslim/Communist ideological Trojan Horse; a man whose career was designed to a very specific ideological and political blueprint--one built to final specification during his tenure as CIA director. Brennan was the key to a postern or back door lock into the security of our nation, through which may have moved in and out the transfer of highly classified information. Brennan was a conduit. Now he is more or less a toothless Judas.

What purpose is Brennan currently serving President's Trump's strongest opposition? See the below video.

What I find interesting is that the man the left is defending so vigorously Brennan was in charge of the CIA when the Russian meedling that was supposed to have cost Hillary the election happened. Yet instead of being mad at him for flat out missing it or seeing it and ignoring it you support him and think he should still have a security clearance.

So he doesn’t need a security clearance.

Sad that you support him spying on the Senate. The left used to be against that sort of thing.
That was over four years ago and I can see you are disappointed he didn't get fired or go to prison for it, but you lost that one, bud.
You can't answer my question, can you?

Forum List

Back