Do We Really Need Guns?

The best way to avoid this is not to carry a firearm in a bar.

Some of us have self control and can go to a bar and have a few drinks without getting intoxicated. Some of us can go to a club to see a band and not have any alcoholic beverages at all.
You never know how a few drinks is going to effect you. Sometimes it hits you stronger than other times. It is the nature of drink. Why do you need a firearm when you go to hear a band?

I know exactly how drinking affects me you retarded fuck. I know my limitations when it comes to alcohol. It's not a matter of "need" you idiot.
The best way to avoid this is not to carry a firearm in a bar.

Some of us have self control and can go to a bar and have a few drinks without getting intoxicated. Some of us can go to a club to see a band and not have any alcoholic beverages at all.
You never know how a few drinks is going to effect you. Sometimes it hits you stronger than other times. It is the nature of drink. Why do you need a firearm when you go to hear a band?

I know exactly how drinking affects me you retarded fuck. I know my limitations when it comes to alcohol. It's not a matter of "need" you idiot.
You could not control yourself here, and there was the possibility that you were not drinking.

Please don't assume you know anything about me. Keep making up your bullshit lies and exposing yourself as the liar you are. I pity idiots like you.
You are the one to be pitied being caught out on your bullshit by someone with a good memory.

I said that it was ridiculous and dangerous to pass a law that you were allowed to carry a gun in a bar. You disagreed and said that you and your friends always carry when you go to the bar.

just because one goes into a bar

does not mean one drinks alcohol
True, but most do.

personal responsibility

Personal responsibility quite often leaves when a person is drinking. It is the nature of the beast.

yeah for liberals obviously
It has nothing to do with politics.

You have no memory of the ridiculous things that you post.

I have an excellent memory. I have never made the argument that alcohol and guns were a good mixture. You are a liar.
I said that it was ridiculous and dangerous to pass a law that you were allowed to carry a gun in a bar. You disagreed and said that you and your friends always carry when you go to the bar.

Yes I disagreed. Not everyone that goes into a bar drinks to excess. And no, I never said that me and my friends always carry in a bar. It is illegal to carry a firearm in any establishment where alcohol sales constitutes more than half of gross receipts.
People who do drink to excess should not have the law on their side about carrying guns in a bar. It should be illegal.

It is illegal. I have said as much. So what are you bitching about?

However, I don't think it should be illegal to open or conceal carry in a bar, I do think it should remain illegal to carry while you're intoxicated.
In many places now it is not legall to carry in a bar, I am legal to carry in a bar. Now drinking while carrying that is another matter and one I would not support

You could not control yourself here, and there was the possibility that you were not drinking.

Please don't assume you know anything about me. Keep making up your bullshit lies and exposing yourself as the liar you are. I pity idiots like you.
You are the one to be pitied being caught out on your bullshit by someone with a good memory.

If by good memory you mean a total liar then I would agree that you have a good memory.

I have an excellent memory. I have never made the argument that alcohol and guns were a good mixture. You are a liar.

Yes I disagreed. Not everyone that goes into a bar drinks to excess. And no, I never said that me and my friends always carry in a bar. It is illegal to carry a firearm in any establishment where alcohol sales constitutes more than half of gross receipts.
People who do drink to excess should not have the law on their side about carrying guns in a bar. It should be illegal.

It is illegal. I have said as much. So what are you bitching about?

However, I don't think it should be illegal to open or conceal carry in a bar, I do think it should remain illegal to carry while you're intoxicated.
In many places now it is not legall to carry in a bar, I am legal to carry in a bar. Now drinking while carrying that is another matter and one I would not support

In Texas it is illegal to carry if you are intoxicated. If you cannot drink responsibly, then you should not carry while drinking.

It's my first thread here, and I want to start with the issue, that worries me a lot.

Gun owners always claim that they own guns for self protection, even though the guns in their homes impose a much greater risk to their lives than an intruder. They also state they need guns to protect themselves from the government and from tthr police. Oh, seriously? Other argument for guns is hunting. Food production in the US is quite complex and capable of providing all types of foods to all parts of the country. And, if someone is too poor to buy food to eat, they are too poor to buy weapons. So what for?! Explain me, please.

I truly believe, that guns only do harm There is no use for guns in our society. The 2nd amendment was made in a time where guns were necessary because of the British.

Do We Really Need Guns?

It's our right. This shouldn't even be debated because its obvious.

There is no use for guns in our society.
Bullshit! :bs1:

But congratulations on your ignorant statement. :cuckoo:

need-a-gun.jpg

If by good memory you mean a total liar then I would agree that you have a good memory.
You have already admitted that you think that it is OK to carry when you are in a bar having a drink, which is what the original discussion was about. How stupid are you?

it is illegal

what more you want

The previous conversation with Lonestar Logic began when a state passed a law that it was legal to carry a firearm in a bar. Do try to keep up.

so what

it is illegal to be in public while intoxicated while carrying

whether or not it is legal to carry in a bar

you frickin moron
We are not talking about in public. You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

i have head it before

but it is true you really are a dumb ass

--LOL

appearing in a public place
Public intoxication laws require that the defendant be in a public place, rather than a private residence or other area that is not open to the general public. Examples of public places include sidewalks, streets, stadiums, and parks. In some states, bars and restaurants are considered public places because they are open to the general public.

What is Public Intoxication Drunk in Public Laws and Penalties Criminal Law

it is illegal

what more you want

The previous conversation with Lonestar Logic began when a state passed a law that it was legal to carry a firearm in a bar. Do try to keep up.

so what

you frickin moron
We are not talking about in public. You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

i have head it before

--LOL

Public intoxication laws require that the defendant be in a public place, rather than a private residence or other area that is not open to the general public. Examples of public places include sidewalks, streets, stadiums, and parks. In some states, bars and restaurants are considered public places because they are open to the general public.

Once again, we are not talking about public intoxication.

it is illegal

what more you want

so what

you frickin moron

i have head it before

--LOL

FU many states consider bars public places

however regardless states have laws against carrying while intoxicated

it is illegal

what more you want

so what

you frickin moron

i have head it before

--LOL

Well then what ARE you talking about? There are laws regarding using your firearm responsibly. You can't just go into a bar, get drunk and start shooting your weapon. You will be arrested. What other law would you like to see regarding this issue?

so what

you frickin moron

i have head it before

--LOL

Well then what ARE you talking about? There are laws regarding using your firearm responsibly. You can't just go into a bar, get drunk and start shooting your weapon. You will be arrested. What other law would you like to see regarding this issue?
Passing a law that says it is legal to carry a firearm in a bar does not help society.

so what

you frickin moron

i have head it before

--LOL

Passing a law that says it is legal to carry a firearm in a bar does not help society.

If your gun never comes out of it's holster, I don't see how it would be a problem. If you are an idiot and act like one, we already have laws to cover that. Besides, a person could get drunk just as easily at home.

so what

you frickin moron

i have head it before

--LOL

passing a law saying it is illegal does not deter a person who doesn't care about the law, and those are the people who would be most likely to start shooting up a place.

i have head it before

--LOL

passing a law saying it is illegal does not deter a person who doesn't care about the law, and those are the people who would be most likely to start shooting up a place.
We do not have to encourage people who are going to be drinking to carry guns in bars because it is legal.

i have head it before

--LOL

We do not have to encourage people who are going to be drinking to carry guns in bars because it is legal.

or we say you can't be intoxicated and carry, and leave it up to the CCW person to either carry and stay sober, or not carry and drink. The issue is when a blanket restriction is made that doesn't prevent people of ill will from carrying, and only restricts those who would follow the law anyway.

Forum List

Back