“Outside Agitators” in Ferguson

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA

William Norman Grigg

Cop-and-K9.jpg

During a less-than-demanding interview with Fox News coiffure model Sean Hannity, Chief Thomas Jackson of the Ferguson, Missouri Police Department blamed “a lot of outside agitators” for the looting and other violence that has spun off from protests over the killing of Michael Brown. Neither Hannity nor Ferguson mentioned the role of influences outside of Ferguson or the State of Missouri in facilitating the hyper-aggressive violence of the town’s police department.

Ferguson is a town of about 21,000 people — two-thirds of whom are black — has an unremarkable violent crime rate (thefts are regrettably plentiful there) and — as the world has seen — a police department that has received the full panoply of military toys and battlefield-grade weapons.

Although it has been armed to the gills through the Pentagon’s 1033 program, the police department has no functional dashcams or body cameras to record “interactions” with the public; the department has received that hardware, but hasn’t gotten around to using it. It’s all a matter of priorities: Military-grade armaments and equipment can enhance officer safety, while video recorders can imperil the career security of abusive police officers"

William Norman Grigg

Cop-and-K9.jpg

During a less-than-demanding interview with Fox News coiffure model Sean Hannity, Chief Thomas Jackson of the Ferguson, Missouri Police Department blamed “a lot of outside agitators” for the looting and other violence that has spun off from protests over the killing of Michael Brown. Neither Hannity nor Ferguson mentioned the role of influences outside of Ferguson or the State of Missouri in facilitating the hyper-aggressive violence of the town’s police department.

Ferguson is a town of about 21,000 people — two-thirds of whom are black — has an unremarkable violent crime rate (thefts are regrettably plentiful there) and — as the world has seen — a police department that has received the full panoply of military toys and battlefield-grade weapons.

Although it has been armed to the gills through the Pentagon’s 1033 program, the police department has no functional dashcams or body cameras to record “interactions” with the public; the department has received that hardware, but hasn’t gotten around to using it. It’s all a matter of priorities: Military-grade armaments and equipment can enhance officer safety, while video recorders can imperil the career security of abusive police officers"

The article goes on to state:

Federal officials are not the only “outside” influences contributing to the militarization of the Ferguson PD. Three years ago, then-St. Louis County Police Chief Timothy Fitch was one of dozens of police officials who traveled to Israel on a training junket sponsored by the so-called Anti-Defamation League. While there, the officers were “briefed by senior members of the Israel National Police as well as officials from the Israel Defense Forces and Intelligence/Security organizations.”

Fitch pointed out that his police agency, whose jurisdiction includes Ferguson, “currently houses the St. Louis Terrorism Early Warning (TEW) group, which is the region’s fusion center serving the city of St. Louis and seven counties in Missouri and Illinois.”

A “fusion center” is a Homeland Security soviet that consolidates law enforcement, military, and intelligence operations. It serves as both a collection point and local control node for the Regime’s surveillance and internal security system. Fusion centers also play an important role in indoctrinating “local” police about domestic “threats” as identified by groups such as the ADL and the group calling itself the Southern Poverty Law Center. The notorious 2009 report identifying the “modern militia movement” as the leading “domestic terrorism” threat was the product of the Missouri Information Analysis Center, which operates through a fusion center in that state. More than fifty of those entities pockmark the American landscape like syphilitic sores.

Granny says, "Dat's right - dey all protestin' over a thievin', cop-assaultin' pot-head...

Evidence: Michael Brown Was High on Pot and Carrying a Bag of It
November 25, 2014 – Michael Brown had THC, a behavior-altering substance found in marijuana, in his system when he was killed on August 9th by Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson, according to a toxicology report performed at a St. Louis University lab.
The toxicology screen, which was done on Aug. 10th, found “12 nanograms/ML of Delta-9-THC”, the primary psychoactive ingredient in pot, in Brown’s bloodstream at the time of his death. This amount of Delta-9-THC in Brown's blood was more than twice the amount that in Washington State--where marijuana is legal--would allow someone to be arrested for driving under the influence. “Delta-9-THC detection in the blood defines impairment,” according to the report.

THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) “seriously impairs judgment and motor coordination,” according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). And because 5 nanograms of THC causes approximately the same level of impairment as an 0.08 percent blood alcohol level, drivers with THC levels above 5ng/ML in Washington State – where smoking marijuana will be legal on Dec. 6th – can be prosecuted under the state’s DUI laws. The toxicology report was part of the evidence heard by Ferguson grand jurors, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

The grand jury heard more than 70 hours of testimony from dozens of witnesses, including toxicology experts, over the past three months before they decided not to indict Wilson. The evidence also included a Crime Lab Report by the St. Louis County Police Department that noted that “one (1) knotted clear plastic bag containing green vegetation,” which a chemical and microscopic analysis determined to be 1.5 grams of marijuana, was found on Brown’s body at the time of his death.

Evidence Michael Brown Was High on Pot and Carrying a Bag of It CNS News

See also:

Policeman on Brown: 'He Grabbed My Gun, He Twisted It, Pointed at Me'
November 25, 2014 – One day after fatally shooting Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager, Ferguson, Mo., police officer Darren Wilson, who is white, gave his account of the incident to two detectives from the St. Louis County Police Department, explaining in detail how Brown attacked him through the police car’s open window, wrestled for the officer’s gun, and then pointed it at him.
"My duty bag was on the passenger seat," said Wilson. "I wasn’t willing to give up more of my vehicle and my body to him to lean over and grab it and turn away from him. I thought I was already compromised enough.

"I drew my firearm, I pointed at him. .... 'Stop I’m going to shoot you' is what I ordered him to get on the ground," Wilson said. "He said, 'You’re too much of a fucking pussy to shoot me' and grabbed my gun. When he grabbed my gun, he twisted it, pointed at me and into my hip, pelvic area." “At that point," Wilson said, "I was guaranteed he was going to shoot me.”

Though Brown’s death on Aug. 9 sparked a rash of racially driven, violent protests in support of the teenager, Wilson’s statement was only released to the public on Monday, Nov. 24, after a grand jury decided not to indict the police officer in Brown’s shooting.

The following is the transcript of Wilson’s statements to the police detectives on the morning of August 10:

In the immortal words of Brown's parolee mama squeeze "burn dis bitch down". There are a couple of buildings still standing and uncharred. A few residents still have their possessions. Time for that shit to change.

Finish off Ferguson once and for all. Bring on the riots. Time to bury this corpse.

Forum List

Back