do we have any antifa members here ?

The Regressives will criticize Antifa and pretend there is no connection on one thread, then turn around and defend them on another.
Probably defending them is more about defending the left that too many unfairly accuse of being violent communists. It's hard to argue rationally with idiots like that throwing mud bombs.
Even in college you couldn't talk to some people reasonably. They were off the rails in their anarchist beliefs. It's like they had a checklist of issues and if you didn't comply with their opinions on each and every one you were the enemy.

Unfortunately some on our side fall into that same trap nowadays...
There are unreasonable people everywhere, I guess. I can't for the life of me see how anarchists think their ideas would work, but they are welcome to them as long as they don't expect everyone to agree with them. ANTIFA is a puzzling organization. Some people tolerate them because they are anti-fascist, and to be honest, who isn't? But their political beliefs and their violent tactics are not at all a good fit in this country.
Probably a decade or so ago, maybe more, there was a New Republic cover that asked "Does the New Left have a brain?" It was right then and right now in pointing out the fractious and dissonant behavior of the left. It is also reactionary.

And yet we on the conservative side make a mistake when we pillory the enemy as "the left" as represented by Antifa et al. They are a small meaningless tribe like American Nazis. The real enemy is elites in favor of the status quo. Those who financially benefit on both sides by keeping the masses arguing about chickenscratch little issues like who said something stupid on the left or altright today.

Somebody is breaking every sink, soap dispenser, toilet, air dryer and paper holder from its' mounts in every public bathroom. Or carving into any surface.

Anarchist? Antifa? Kill them all is OK with me. Criminal Lefist too. All must be removed from decent persons normal societies.

Somebody is breaking every sink, soap dispenser, toilet, air dryer and paper holder from its' mounts in every public bathroom. Or carving into any surface.

Anarchist? Antifa? Kill them all is OK with me. Criminal Lefist too. All must be removed from decent persons normal societies.
Maybe we could start with a fine or a weekend in jail? Just sayin'

The Regressives will criticize Antifa and pretend there is no connection on one thread, then turn around and defend them on another.
Probably defending them is more about defending the left that too many unfairly accuse of being violent communists. It's hard to argue rationally with idiots like that throwing mud bombs.
Even in college you couldn't talk to some people reasonably. They were off the rails in their anarchist beliefs. It's like they had a checklist of issues and if you didn't comply with their opinions on each and every one you were the enemy.

There are unreasonable people everywhere, I guess. I can't for the life of me see how anarchists think their ideas would work, but they are welcome to them as long as they don't expect everyone to agree with them. ANTIFA is a puzzling organization. Some people tolerate them because they are anti-fascist, and to be honest, who isn't? But their political beliefs and their violent tactics are not at all a good fit in this country.
Obama's Friend Ayers: Kill 25 Million Americans - The New American
https://www.thenewamerican.com/.../2455-obamas-friend-ayers-kill-25-million-ameri...
Oct 31, 2008 - I asked, "Well what is going to happen to those people we can't ... Can you recall who these people are by name, and who the ringleaders of this plan were? ... Participants included Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, ...
Bill Ayers: Unrepentant LYING Terrorist - | National Review
www.nationalreview.com/.../bill-ayers-unrepentant-lying-terrorist-andrew-c-mccarthy
Aug 27, 2008 - In that Fox interview that Rich linked to, Ayers preposterously claimed ... Hundreds of lives could have been lost had the plan been successfully executed. ... up the organization's ideology as follows: “Kill all the rich people.
Bill Ayers planned to murder 25 million Americans! - YouTube
upload_2017-9-3_12-46-4.jpeg▶ 2:20

Jun 26, 2012 - Uploaded by FreeWorld1776
Bill Ayers said when he took over America he would send Patriots to re-education camps ... The Plan is Much ...

am I antifa?

No

am I anti-fascists?

yes

X2.

And this makes us unpopular with a good many posters here.
I have never met a single fascist.

In the warped mind of communists, fascist = libertarian capitalists

You are all violent communists, regardless of your antifa ties.
America has always and forever been all about violence.
what about America's peace movements.... like antifa ?

https://www.thenewamerican.com/.../2455-obamas-friend-ayers-kill-25-million-ameri...
Oct 31, 2008 - I asked, "Well what is going to happen to those people we can't ... Can you recall who these people are by name, and who the ringleaders of this plan were? ... Participants included Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, ...
www.nationalreview.com/.../bill-ayers-unrepentant-lying-terrorist-andrew-c-mccarthy
Aug 27, 2008 - In that Fox interview that Rich linked to, Ayers preposterously claimed ... Hundreds of lives could have been lost had the plan been successfully executed. ... up the organization's ideology as follows: “Kill all the rich people.
View attachment 147354▶ 2:20

Bill Ayers said when he took over America he would send Patriots to re-education camps ... The Plan is Much ...

? What is your point?

i'm curious about the big bang that led the brain trust of antifa picking the kkk, say over the westboro church, or some ruby ridge types.

it reminded me at first of when stephanopolous teed up the question for romney that started the war on women.
can you tell us, were the statues and memorials always part of the plan ?

would someone here admit to being in antifa ?

Antifa is just far right propaganda boogeymen.

i'm curious about the big bang that led the brain trust of antifa picking the kkk, say over the westboro church, or some ruby ridge types.

Hmmmm...why would anti fascists protest neo Nazi fascists that number in the thousands and not the Westboro cult that has a couple family members and a guy from Alabama? Yeah, that's a tough one....

View attachment 147354▶ 2:20

Care to explain why Ayers is not in jail ?

it reminded me at first of when stephanopolous teed up the question for romney that started the war on women.

They don't admit it. Anarchists aren't that hard to spot, though.
You're a very confused woman.

Why do apologists suggest Antifa is anti-fascist when in fact they are fascists?

Counter protesting neonazis is facscist!? What more fascist than nazis!!!

Oh look, Timmy suggests the good Antifa only attacks NAZI as opposed to labeling all Conservatives NAZI. Fact Timmy, it's you who is on the side of Fascism. The evidence the left is on the side of fascism is overwhelming:

accuse-the-other-side-of-that-which-you-are-guilty-21551424.png

How so?

Why do apologists suggest Antifa is anti-fascist when in fact they are fascists?

Oh look, Timmy suggests the good Antifa only attacks NAZI as opposed to labeling all Conservatives NAZI. Fact Timmy, it's you who is on the side of Fascism. The evidence the left is on the side of fascism is overwhelming:

Labeling ? I'm thinking what happened in VA . They had nazi flags !

Who the hell is antifa anyway ? Some young trouble makers looking to stick it to the man?? You find that type on both ends .

How so?
Antifa and anarchists are not one and the same. While Antifa espouse strong central government and restrictions of freedom of speech, leaving them little different than the fascists they claim to oppose, anarchists believe in no government at all. They are in fact at opposite ends of the spectrum of libertarianism. In truth Antifa are the remaining dregs of communism and formed as such when communism became no was cool.

Having said that, they both are scruffy and low life so their appearance is similar

Labeling ? I'm thinking what happened in VA . They had nazi flags !

Who the hell is antifa anyway ? Some young trouble makers looking to stick it to the man?? You find that type on both ends .

Oh look...........Timmy explains by one of MANY examples, Antifa, never-mind liberals in general, they only attack those with NAZI flags.

Forum List

Back