Does government consider the "behavior" of Blacks and Mexicans to be a necessary evil?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You just don't hear of much action being taken within government to write policies that would assist in breaking the cycle for these "groups" that clearly can't break the cycle on their own. The issue almost seems to go ignored.
It seems as though lots of time, effort and energy go in to many other things that measure in magnitude like a gnat on an elephants ass.
Some would say "these groups" represent our greatest terroist threat and they are here on our soil with citizenship.

Of course they can break the self destructive behavior cycles on there own, and that's what they need to do.

You just don't hear of much action being taken within government to write policies that would assist in breaking the cycle for these "groups" that clearly can't break the cycle on their own. The issue almost seems to go ignored.
It seems as though lots of time, effort and energy go in to many other things that measure in magnitude like a gnat on an elephants ass.
Some would say "these groups" represent our greatest terroist threat and they are here on our soil with citizenship.
Ask your "job creator" class. Brown and black folk would never have been here if your "job creator" class wasn't conatantly in search of a labor force to more brutally exploit.

Ask your "job creator" class. Brown and black folk would never have been here if your "job creator" class wasn't conatantly in search of a labor force to more brutally exploit.

Hold on...just to be clear...so "job creators" force them to drop out of school in 9th grade and have babies?
How so?

Hold on...just to be clear...so "job creators" force them to drop out of school in 9th grade and have babies?
How so?
Even you are not that dumb, you know exactly what I mean.

This government has no problem with Nazi's.

Hard to argue that with Nazis in the white house.

How so?

I guess I am that stupid...serious question; how are "job creators" responsible for the poor decision making of Blacks and Hispanics?

They also don't care about you being an idiot.

What does that even mean? How does it pertain to my question?

Ask your "job creator" class. Brown and black folk would never have been here if your "job creator" class wasn't constantly in search of a labor force to more brutally exploit.

How so?

I guess I am that stupid...serious question; how are "job creators" responsible for the poor decision making of Blacks and Hispanics?

Yup, you are then, my bad, let's review: Brown and black folk would never have been here if your "job creator" class wasn't constantly in search of a labor force to more brutally exploit.

Started with your founders.

Ask your "job creator" class. Brown and black folk would never have been here if your "job creator" class wasn't constantly in search of a labor force to more brutally exploit.

How so?

Yup, you are then, my bad, let's review: Brown and black folk would never have been here if your "job creator" class wasn't constantly in search of a labor force to more brutally exploit.

Oh I get it now...so going back several decades things happened that are still causing Blacks and Mexicans to drop out of school and make babies at 15-16 years old?

How so?

Oh I get it now...so going back several decades things happened that are still causing Blacks and Mexicans to drop out of school and make babies at 15-16 years old?

Would never have been here would solve your little hissyfit would it not?

What's causing whites to drop out of school and make babies at 15-16 years old?

How so?

You're quite the riddler and I love playing trivia and all...but this would go much faster if you'd just spit it the fuck out...don't be scared, you have my permission.
I guess white kids drop out and make babies because once upon a time a caveman was mean to a caveman in their ancestry? Am I right? What do I win?

You're quite the riddler and I love playing trivia and all...but this would go much faster if you'd just spit it the fuck out...don't be scared, you have my permission.
I guess white kids drop out and make babies because once upon a time a caveman was mean to a caveman in their ancestry? Am I right? What do I win?
You get to retain your title as caveman, congrats.

You get to retain your title as caveman, congrats.

Come on...don't let me lose you...I'm trying hard not to be to logical.
So seriously....are you cleverly implying the decision making processes of Blacks and Mexicans is flawed today because of things that happened tens of decades ago?

What do you propose? Modifying our civil rights by race?

You assume something that all human societies experience, yes even the whites have people behaving badly....When will we train whites to stop being destructive?

Forum List

Back