do we have any antifa members here ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i'm curious about the big bang that led the brain trust of antifa picking the kkk, say over the westboro church, or some ruby ridge types.

it reminded me at first of when stephanopolous teed up the question for romney that started the war on women.
can you tell us, were the statues and memorials always part of the plan ?

would someone here admit to being in antifa ?

Please leave your name, address, and phone number ... and one of our customer service reps will be in touch.

Drug-raid-Southtown-Birmingham.jpg

i'm curious about the big bang that led the brain trust of antifa picking the kkk, say over the westboro church, or some ruby ridge types.

it reminded me at first of when stephanopolous teed up the question for romney that started the war on women.

Not me. But I am virulently anti-facist.

They don't admit it. Anarchists aren't that hard to spot, though.

The Regressives will criticize Antifa and pretend there is no connection on one thread, then turn around and defend them on another.
Probably defending them is more about defending the left that too many unfairly accuse of being violent communists. It's hard to argue rationally with idiots like that throwing mud bombs.

The Regressives will criticize Antifa and pretend there is no connection on one thread, then turn around and defend them on another.
Probably defending them is more about defending the left that too many unfairly accuse of being violent communists. It's hard to argue rationally with idiots like that throwing mud bombs.
Even in college you couldn't talk to some people reasonably. They were off the rails in their anarchist beliefs. It's like they had a checklist of issues and if you didn't comply with their opinions on each and every one you were the enemy.

Unfortunately some on our side fall into that same trap nowadays...

Even in college you couldn't talk to some people reasonably. They were off the rails in their anarchist beliefs. It's like they had a checklist of issues and if you didn't comply with their opinions on each and every one you were the enemy.

Well, holy crap, think back to college. You're so full of energy and hormones and (if you were like me) other "substances" - plus at that age you figure you have everything figured out. Then you have the internet and social media to multiply everything by a thousand.

The larger problem lies with the adults who enable this behavior. They should know better, but their ideology is a higher priority.

Well, holy crap, think back to college. You're so full of energy and hormones and (if you were like me) other "substances" - plus at that age you figure you have everything figured out. Then you have the internet and social media to multiply everything by a thousand.

The larger problem lies with the adults who enable this behavior. They should know better, but their ideology is a higher priority.
Heh heh. I have often said to my wife and kids that I'm glad I didn't grow up with the internet. In college I had to wait until I saw the box scores to see how my team did. Kids today can't imagine that.

Heh heh. I have often said to my wife and kids that I'm glad I didn't grow up with the internet. In college I had to wait until I saw the box scores to see how my team did. Kids today can't imagine that.
I have two daughters, 19 and 22, and seriously, whatever peer pressure we felt as kids was nothing as compared to what happens on social media.

There are unreasonable people everywhere, I guess. I can't for the life of me see how anarchists think their ideas would work, but they are welcome to them as long as they don't expect everyone to agree with them. ANTIFA is a puzzling organization. Some people tolerate them because they are anti-fascist, and to be honest, who isn't? But their political beliefs and their violent tactics are not at all a good fit in this country.

Forum List

Back