When was the last time a US President loaded pickup trucks? Yesterday actually

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
HOUSTON — Trump came to Texas with hugs and smiles. At an evacuation shelter, he hoisted a little girl above his shoulders, got into a scrum with a young boy wielding a plastic sword and pulled on disposable gloves to serve hot dogs. At a church, he called on people to pray and loaded care packages into pickup trucks and minivans.

“It’s good exercise,” he quipped as he lifted boxes of supplies, slapping the side of a truck.

If President Trump’s first visit on Tuesday to flood-ravaged Southeast Texas was all about projecting competence, then his Saturday return was about showing compassion — albeit with a dose of self-congratulation.

Trump returns to flood-ravaged Texas, this time to try out role of ‘consoler-in-chief’

Trump could sit in the Ivory Tower, or fly over the devastation, but he got down into it so he could feel the peoples pain and lend an ear to the hurt. America and Americans should be proud.

PS. Hillary can't walk to her car on a perfect day, so she would not have been in Texas, as she is not and has not been.......................

I love how the people of Texas are coming together. The Prog fascists want to tear us apart. It looks like it won't work.

When was the last time a US President loaded pickup trucks? Yesterday actually
And I loved it. I've seen nothing more hilarious since the vid of Ryan washing already clean dishes after he was late to a meal serving.

• Banned
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Trump could put on an apron, and to his supporters, he would be a world class chef.

LOL…..morons…..
Jealous that Hillary can't walk a straight line without tripping are we.................................

HOUSTON — Trump came to Texas with hugs and smiles. At an evacuation shelter, he hoisted a little girl above his shoulders, got into a scrum with a young boy wielding a plastic sword and pulled on disposable gloves to serve hot dogs. At a church, he called on people to pray and loaded care packages into pickup trucks and minivans.

“It’s good exercise,” he quipped as he lifted boxes of supplies, slapping the side of a truck.

If President Trump’s first visit on Tuesday to flood-ravaged Southeast Texas was all about projecting competence, then his Saturday return was about showing compassion — albeit with a dose of self-congratulation.

Trump returns to flood-ravaged Texas, this time to try out role of ‘consoler-in-chief’

Trump could sit in the Ivory Tower, or fly over the devastation, but he got down into it so he could feel the peoples pain and lend an ear to the hurt. America and Americans should be proud.

PS. Hillary can't walk to her car on a perfect day, so she would not have been in Texas, as she is not and has not been.......................

upload_2017-9-3_9-55-19.jpeg

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Trump could put on an apron, and to his supporters, he would be a world class chef.

LOL…..morons…..
Cool! Aprons are for people who work, so I don't have a problem with him wearing one. Hey, what's jughead doing? I heard he fled the country!

Anything Trump does will be lampooned by Progs, who gives a fuck what they think, it's disingenuous.

If you say it's bad that Trump visited Houston, you are a straight up cvnt.

Forum List

Back