Do walls work, yes or no?

Do walls work keeping out at least 95% of the potential crossers?

• Yes, DHS are the experts on this subject matter.

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • NO, I will document my proof

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Trump and DHS say that walls do work, and they are needed.

Can the dems refute the fact that "walls work"?

Here you go again.

Trump wants a 40' concrete wall, not a fence or another barrier.

a 40' concrete wall is ridiculous.

Do walls work:

compound.png

Ask OBL.

a wall for privacy is different.

How Osama bin Laden Was Located and Killed

10 & 12 foot walls and armed guards didn't save OBL!
You compare poor third worlders to the american military?
:lol: omg

The question I answered was do walls work, yes or no. No amount of spin can change reality. The compound in question was also guarded with well armed men; building the wall from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico is a lot of wall to be breached, and a lot of territory to protect. It can and would be breached

Trump's idea is too expensive and too impractical to protect our nation from all threats, the image to our nation has been seriously damaged by Trump's hateful rhetoric and unconscionable separating of infants and children from their families.

Walls don´t cause 95 % more people to enter the country illegally. So, no, walls don´t work.
No. They enter LEGALLY then overstay the visa for decades
Some of them do. And some simply walk across the border where there is no wall in the way. Particularly the ones who are denied a visa because of a criminal past or infection with TB or something.

The way to curtail the bad hombres who gain entry legally and then overstay their visa is to simply require them to post a significant bond. I dunno, maybe $50,000 or whatever.

It would create jobs for American bounty hunters.

The question I answered was do walls work, yes or no. No amount of spin can change reality. The compound in question was also guarded with well armed men; building the wall from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico is a lot of wall to be breached, and a lot of territory to protect. It can and would be breached

Trump's idea is too expensive and too impractical to protect our nation from all threats, the image to our nation has been seriously damaged by Trump's hateful rhetoric and unconscionable separating of infants and children from their families.
The image we had thanks to Obama was akin to a heaping pile of steaming whale dung.... And you're just now concerned?

-Geaux

You’re comparing illegals to a seal team?

According to Dems walls and barriers don’t work at all. I guess we should just dismantle every wall and fence we have at military installations and prisons.

Sure they do. It wont help with a majority of illegals though...
If america only wanted to fix the problem, instead of trying to outlive it..
Which problem do you want to fix, that's the fucking problem.
We want to solve the problem of illegals, who can't afford visa's so they're not overstaying, out.
You think we should solve the problem of why they want in. That's not our problem.

You’re comparing illegals to a seal team?

Not at all, illegals won't have a helicopter, if they do they simple go over the wall, and won't need a ladder.

If you are deported and come back it's a felony and 20 years in prison

Better yet: If you are deported and come back it's a capital felony subject to immediate firing squad without appeal. As they are deported, they are injected with a subcutaneous transponder deep under the flesh like an RFID card. All illegals caught are immediately wanded and if you "beep," you are identified as previously deported and shot on sight. End the cycle NOW.

Forum List

Back