Do walls work, yes or no?

Do walls work keeping out at least 95% of the potential crossers?

• Yes, DHS are the experts on this subject matter.

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • NO, I will document my proof

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
If you are deported and come back it's a felony and 20 years in prison

Better yet: If you are deported and come back it's a capital felony subject to immediate firing squad without appeal. As they are deported, they are injected with a subcutaneous transponder deep under the flesh like an RFID card. All illegals caught are immediately wanded and if you "beep," you are identified as previously deported and shot on sight. End the cycle NOW.

Why do the childish waste time with this bullshit? Grow the fuck up. This self-indulgence has NOTHING to do with the real problem of illegal immigration, stupid kid.

The question is incredibly vague. Do walls work for what? What size of wall?

Will this wall keep out illegal immigrants from crossing it?

walls_8.jpg

No.

Will this wall?

nigelwallstory483.jpg

Probably yes.

Will Trump's joke of a wall?

iu

Please.

A ladder and a rope and/or a good welder could scale/cut through that thing with not an excessive amount of difficulty.

But NO WALL will stop illegal immigration into the United States as crossing a wall is not the way most illegals enter America in the first place.

Visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossings; trend likely to continue

Trump and DHS say that walls do work, and they are needed.

Can the dems refute the fact that "walls work"?
Who’s running the dhs?

Do drugs get into prison? Do people get in and out of prisons?

Now if you think a 1500 mile wall will work and won’t be a huge waste of money say so.

If you are deported and come back it's a felony and 20 years in prison

Better yet: If you are deported and come back it's a capital felony subject to immediate firing squad without appeal. As they are deported, they are injected with a subcutaneous transponder deep under the flesh like an RFID card. All illegals caught are immediately wanded and if you "beep," you are identified as previously deported and shot on sight. End the cycle NOW.

Why do the childish waste time with this bullshit? Grow the fuck up. This self-indulgence has NOTHING to do with the real problem of illegal immigration, stupid kid.
Yea. He would never consider going after the illegal employer who’s employing illegals. He’s the American breaking the law. If they stop hiring the illegals go home

Who’s running the dhs?

Now if you think a 1500 mile wall will work and won’t be a huge waste of money say so.

That there are exceptions does not mean they don't work.

No one has ever breached the walls of my house, not even for the thrill of meeting the puppies. They are so disappointed.

Who’s running the dhs?

No one has ever breached the walls of my house, not even for the thrill of meeting the puppies. They are so disappointed.
If they can break out of a prison they can break through a 1500 mile wall unless we are watching. If we are watching we don’t need a wall. If we stop watching then the walls a waste of money.

It won’t work. They will go over under even through

Not to mention there are other ways in like border crossings, visitor visas, airplanes

In two years when trump has checked the wall off his list it will erode and be full of holes and illegals will climb through to come work for Americans who aren’t afraid of the law. They hire illegals because the government or law isn’t coming after them like they used to.

Who’s running the dhs?

If they can break out of a prison they can break through a 1500 mile wall unless we are watching. If we are watching we don’t need a wall. If we stop watching then the walls a waste of money.

Not to mention there are other ways in like border crossings, visitor visas, airplanes

In two years when trump has checked the wall off his list it will erode and be full of holes and illegals will climb through to come work for Americans who aren’t afraid of the law. They hire illegals because the government or law isn’t coming after them like they used to.

There needs to be an internal wall to augment the physical to prevent them from functioning within our society.

Who’s running the dhs?

There needs to be an internal wall to augment the physical to prevent them from functioning within our society.
I like the idea of putting mines in the desert.

Jk

The question is incredibly vague. Do walls work for what? What size of wall?

Will this wall keep out illegal immigrants from crossing it?

walls_8.jpg

No.

Will this wall?

nigelwallstory483.jpg

Probably yes.

Will Trump's joke of a wall?

iu

Please.

A ladder and a rope and/or a good welder could scale/cut through that thing with not an excessive amount of difficulty.

But NO WALL will stop illegal immigration into the United States as crossing a wall is not the way most illegals enter America in the first place.

Visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossings; trend likely to continue
Once again, you're totally wrong.

Here's the irrefutable proof that they work:

iu
Damn! I'm gonna save that graph if you don't mind?
feel free. I've posted it at least a dozen times. It always shuts up the progs.

It seems people like you are scared of women and children so much so you choose to put them in separate cages. Maybe you would do well and not be so scared if you went to Israel.

iu
feel free. I've posted it at least a dozen times. It always shuts up the progs.

It seems people like you are scared of women and children so much so you choose to put them in separate cages. Maybe you would do well and not be so scared if you went to Israel.

So where should they go?

iu

you do that dumbass -

At a total length of 708 kilometres (440 mi) upon completion, the border traced by the barrier is more than double the length of the Green Line, with 15% running along it or in Israel, while the remaining 85% cuts at times 18 kilometres (11 mi) deep into the West Bank, isolating about 9% of it, leaving an estimated 25,000 Palestinians isolated from the bulk of that territory.

one county in Texas is damn near that long.

The total length of the continental border is 3,145 kilometers (1,954 mi). From the Gulf of Mexico, it follows the course of the Rio Grande (Río Bravo del Norte) to the border crossing at Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, and El Paso, Texas.

there aint gonna be no damn wall'

SUCKERS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back