Do some of you people really now understand the violence in schools comes from

Just maybe is it possible that all this hate & anger towards others who think differently than us, allows that its ok to kill as a solution.

Don't disagree with your" hate and anger towards those" statement but the choice of words "think" versus "feel".
Many people on this board think I "HATE". And I've written several times I don't hate anyone because it is a WASTE of energy to hate.
So the idea of "hate & anger" allowing killing as a solution is totally alien.

My point in starting this thread was our society responds NOT to logic, thinking, etc. but emotion, song lyrics that motivate killing, video games killing people... and the
really strange argument that guns kill people. If we all agree that people using guns kill. What motivates them to kill people though are a number of factors including drugs, video games, violent song lyrics, etc. All these factors and when we agree that drugs, videos,etc. need more regulations and yes even taxes then we can reduce...never stop but reduce
these crimes like Santa Fe, et.al.

`
32785060_20g.jpg

`

Oh, he’s guilty as sin. Wish he could face prosecution.

Waiting to see though, what prescription drugs the kid was on.

My best guess it was a combination of an SSRI antidepressant, which caused the violent rage, and a stimulant like aderral, that created his intense focus.

If that’s the case, while hanging the Dad, add a couple nooses for the Dr. and the Pharma companies as well

Actually, if we find school counselors has there fingers in pushing these meds, we can include them too

Will you give it a rest? You are as bad as the "lock the door" nutjob!

According to your own stats, 8,000,000 kids on these drugs and how many school shootings have we had?

If you knew anything about stats, that is called "statistically insignificant".

I know a damn sure more about stats than you obviously do. I am the ONLY PERSON ON THIS BOARD that CORRECTLY CALLED THE ELECTION and backed it up with methodology. POSTING IT ON THE BOARD and taking TON'S OF ABUSE FOR IT PRE-ELECTION. And proving the NATIONAL POLLS WERE CORRECT THE WHOLE TIME!

And I might add, the 2K I made on my stats sure was nice!

Do not preach to me about statistics, K?

Did you even read what you wrote? 8,000,000 children, UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN, who's brains are not yet FULLY DEVELOPED are taking these "BLACK BOX" warned mind altering drugs AS WE SPEAK. And that doesn't give you pause?

A Black Box warning, issued by the FDA is for the MOST DANGEROUS prescription drugs, and should be only taken by those THAT CAN BE CLOSELY MONITORED and are RESPONSIBLE. Does any of that, to you, describe the nature of a TEENAGER?

Teenagers are notorious for irresponsible behavior, lying and OH MY GOD, DRINKING!

You want statistics, here's one. When giving a dangerous drug, that requires RESPONSIBILITY in its administration, odds are that the less the person has the ability to be responsible, the less likely they will be responsible. FACT! And the truly outrageous part of this whole thing is not that we are giving these to incredibly irresponsible people this single drug, BUT HOW MANY ARE ON A COMBINATION OF THEM AS WELL AS AN ADHD DRUG AS WELL!. So for some, it doesn't just send them into a violent rage, but worse, it heightens their FOCUS.

Now, the question at hand, "do these work and do they help some". The answer is that they likely do, but that only begs the question, is the risk worth the reward? It can only be answered with a question.

If the reward is great enough to allow those under 24 to have access to them, is the risk that some might fly into this rage and shoot up their school worth the risk?

My answer to the question? OH HELL NO!

Where did you get your degrees in medicine and pharmacology from?

Sears and Roebuck?

^^^^^^ I think we just ran into someone on antidepressants if that was your takeaway from this.

I have quoted and posted links, From Oxford University, The FDA, The WHO, The British Journal of Medicine and from many, many Psychologists, and I get a Jake Starkey like from you? Yeah, those dudes as well as GREAT FUCKING BRITON, who, by the way, put huge restrictions on their use, ESPECIALLY WITH TEENS, know less than a G-DAMN school administrator.

The blood of the next school shooting are on your hands, but why would you care? You'll just take a FUCKING PILL to get over it, Right?

And if you are a School Administration, YOU DEMONSTRATE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Wrong!

If the FDA thinks they are so bad, why aren't they banned? They obviously are not working according to amateur physicians like you.

I don't take anti-depressants, but dealing with idiots like you makes me think maybe I should.

lyrics like these from the Pulitzer Prize winner..Kendrick Lamar!

Kendrick Lamar was forced to step in after the white female fan he invited up on stage at a music festival dropped the N-word three times while rapping along to the star's song.
Kendrick Lamar interrupts white fan after she raps the N-word on stage (WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) - NY Daily News
And here are the lyrics that ONLY a black person can "sing"???

"Man down Where you from, nigga?"
"Fuck who you know, where you from, my nigga?"
"Where your grandma stay, huh, my nigga?"
"This m.A.A.d city I run, my nigga"
If Pirus and Crips all got along They'd probably gun me down by the end of this song. Seem like the whole city go against me Every time I'm in the street I hear "Yawk! Yawk! Yawk!
Wake yo punk ass up! It ain't nothin but a Compton thang Chyea
Real simple and plain I'mma teach you some lessons about the street It ain't nothin but a Compton thang
Chyea How we do"

So these lyrics are common and repeated by ALL young people, black/white/asian. Brilliant aren't they?
Thought provoking.
Is it any wonder with lyrics like these encouraging violence and true discrimination BY BLACKS especially,
our schools are growing hotbeds for violence?

What kind of role model is the Pulitzer prize winner Kendrick Lamar for our society?

Where are the uplifting and positive lyrics like these?

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you
I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

Oh and by the way the singer who made this most famous? Black man... Louis Armstrong!

What do you think Mr. Armstrong would say to these lyrics?
Man down Where you from, nigga?" "Fuck who you know, where you from, my nigga?"

SAD... that blacks today are so looked up to in the entertainment industry when the vast majority of their
production is so bleak. So Negative. So Violent!

It is NO surprise that we have this penchant for violence!

You are on to something. We need to ban the national anthem , because it's a violent song . And they play it at schools like every day !

Tell me where the violence is in the following Lyrics?

Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

PLEASE TELL ME ONE VIOLENT WORD IN THE ABOVE?
Compare to the Pulitzer prize winner's "They'd probably gun me down by the end of this song."

See once again people like you exaggerate. Blow way out of proportion.
SHOW ME THE VIOLENCE in the "Stars Spangle Banner"???

Once again without doing ANY research you and people like you make dumb ass comments to totally confirm your lack of intelligence.
Yes lack of intelligence because smart people don't make dumb ass comments like "its a violent song"... without doing any validation of the statement!

You are aware it’s a war song right ? And there are more lyrics.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country, should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And I'm 100% confident that you don't know much less sing the remaining lyrics and I know that schools don't sing all 4 lyrics!
And after looking at the remaining 3 lyrics...again where can you determine it is a VIOLENT song?

There are NO lyrics in the Star Spangle Banner calling for as the Pulitzer Prize winner's lyrics...

"I meditate, then off your fucking head"
"Seen a light-skinned nigga with his brains blown out"
Fuck you shootin' for if you ain't walkin up you fuckin' punk?
You killed my cousin back in '94.
Shots in the crowd then everybody ran
If I told you I killed a nigga at 16, would you believe me?
"m.A.A.d city." lyrics

It’s a song about WAR! What’s more violent than war?

But go on and cherry pick lyrics to suit your purpose . You know you can pretty much do that wh any artist.

So IT's OK for lyrics being sung like the below on the airwaves, etc. daily influencing shooters to kill ordinary people...
BUT it's NOT ok to remember those people that provide YOU the freedom to hold your dumb ass comments that schools singing the Star Spangle Banner are encouraging violence?
Does that not spur any intelligent thought on your part i.e. that collectively remembering how ordinary Americans have protected the rest of us from the likes of
Hitler, Stalin,etc.. guys that killed over 100 million and that is wrong to pay homage to them... but it is OK for the schools to inculcate respect and awe for the Stalins, the Castros such as schools are doing now and they should STOP singing the national anthem because you think it engenders violence?

Wow... how can someone be so screwed up.... here read these lyrics again and see what your future is like.
"I meditate, then off your fucking head"
"Seen a light-skinned nigga with his brains blown out"
Fuck you shootin' for if you ain't walkin up you fuckin' punk?
You killed my cousin back in '94.
Shots in the crowd then everybody ran
If I told you I killed a nigga at 16, would you believe me?
"m.A.A.d city." lyrics

Solution: Keep your children far away from Government Schools.

Things are only gonna get worse. US Parents should seek all other education alternatives.

"Guns locked up can not protect the homeowner when he or she is faced by armed men breaking and entering their home."

SARCASM ALERT The above is the NRA's talking point echoed over and over by some gun owners.

If a gun owner is so paranoid they might invest in a dog, or burglar alarms & outside lighting.
or you could just mind your own business. you should stay vested in russia russia. cause you're such the american.

A) I'm a big Fan of Fox News
B) I believe Dana Loesch is an excellent and valid spokeswoman.
C) Where is your proof that he left his guns unlocked?
Well....Dana Loesch was correct partially in her last video....for 10 people at Santa Fe HS in Texas, their time was up.
exactly what did she do? I highly doubt you have any information worth sharing, but hey, thought I'd at least ask. basically, I'm looking for the phone call email or whatever from dana to the kid. let us know when you got it.

Kendrick Lamar was forced to step in after the white female fan he invited up on stage at a music festival dropped the N-word three times while rapping along to the star's song.
Kendrick Lamar interrupts white fan after she raps the N-word on stage (WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) - NY Daily News

If Pirus and Crips all got along They'd probably gun me down by the end of this song. Seem like the whole city go against me Every time I'm in the street I hear "Yawk! Yawk! Yawk!
Real simple and plain I'mma teach you some lessons about the street It ain't nothin but a Compton thang
Chyea How we do"

So these lyrics are common and repeated by ALL young people, black/white/asian. Brilliant aren't they?
Thought provoking.
Is it any wonder with lyrics like these encouraging violence and true discrimination BY BLACKS especially,

What kind of role model is the Pulitzer prize winner Kendrick Lamar for our society?

Oh and by the way the singer who made this most famous? Black man... Louis Armstrong!

SAD... that blacks today are so looked up to in the entertainment industry when the vast majority of their

You are on to something. We need to ban the national anthem , because it's a violent song . And they play it at schools like every day !

Tell me where the violence is in the following Lyrics?

Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

PLEASE TELL ME ONE VIOLENT WORD IN THE ABOVE?
Compare to the Pulitzer prize winner's "They'd probably gun me down by the end of this song."

See once again people like you exaggerate. Blow way out of proportion.
SHOW ME THE VIOLENCE in the "Stars Spangle Banner"???

Once again without doing ANY research you and people like you make dumb ass comments to totally confirm your lack of intelligence.
Yes lack of intelligence because smart people don't make dumb ass comments like "its a violent song"... without doing any validation of the statement!

You are aware it’s a war song right ? And there are more lyrics.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country, should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

only you would compare war with domestic violence....not the same brah
and again what does this have do with his point of black people only allowed to say the n word?

US Parents are nuts to send their children into the Government School nightmare. Government Schools are very dangerous Communist/Democrat indoctrination centers at this point. The Teachers for the most part, are greedy dishonest propagandists for the Democratic Party.

They don't care about the kids. They'll hold Taxpayers hostage by going on strike at the drop of a hat. They don't care that Tax Dollars are limited in most communities. Their greed knows no bounds. US Parents really should consider getting their children out of Government Schools. It's a very unhealthy learning environment. There are better alternatives.

ll

My best guess it was a combination of an SSRI antidepressant, which caused the violent rage, and a stimulant like aderral, that created his intense focus.

If that’s the case, while hanging the Dad, add a couple nooses for the Dr. and the Pharma companies as well

Actually, if we find school counselors has there fingers in pushing these meds, we can include them too

Fat chance. Don't look for an inquiry into any of that information.

The establishment media and so many careers depend on all of those drugs.

It is so much easier to just blame the guns. Big pharma is a much bigger part of the economy.

Hell, it is one of the main reasons they overhauled the healthcare in the nation.

You are indeed probably correct. They care far less about the blood flowing in the halls of our schools than the profits flowing into their pockets. To the media it's a win/win. Not only do they profit from the Ad campaigns, but from the ratings during the shootings. Watched a special on these shootings the other night, and almost every commercial break was for a prescription drug. How incredibly IRONIC.
why do you supposed they favor doing nothing but getting on the air and bitching loudly?

Chyea How we do"

Thought provoking.

That's weird, I heard these school shootings happen because of abortion.

Of course you did Joey. After all, you are one of the few Masturbaters on this board. Oops, I meant Master debaters.

It was the jackwad Lt. Governor of Texas who told us abortion was one reason to blame for school shootings.

Dude, seriously. There are people on this board like me and MisterBeale that actually do want to solve the problem.

To us this is not Black vs. White, or Republican vs. Democrat, or Conservtard vs. Libtard. It's the life's of our Children and Grand Children at stake.

We researched beyond the NRA, Fox News and CNN to find the solution, and I think the evidence is clear that we have. But trying to get past you partisan hacks, ON BOTH SIDE OF THE DAMN POLITICAL SPECTRUM is near impossible!

I have made enemies on both sides of the gun issue, BUT I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!

This shit has to end, and we are not looking for a G-DAMN Band aid for a festering wound! It's absurdity in it's highest form.

Then for starters when I call someone out for creating bogus reasons for school shootings (The Texas Lt. Governor) then maybe arguing with me over it isn't in your best interest.

Chyea How we do"

Thought provoking.

Of course you did Joey. After all, you are one of the few Masturbaters on this board. Oops, I meant Master debaters.

It was the jackwad Lt. Governor of Texas who told us abortion was one reason to blame for school shootings.

Dude, seriously. There are people on this board like me and MisterBeale that actually do want to solve the problem.

To us this is not Black vs. White, or Republican vs. Democrat, or Conservtard vs. Libtard. It's the life's of our Children and Grand Children at stake.

We researched beyond the NRA, Fox News and CNN to find the solution, and I think the evidence is clear that we have. But trying to get past you partisan hacks, ON BOTH SIDE OF THE DAMN POLITICAL SPECTRUM is near impossible!

I have made enemies on both sides of the gun issue, BUT I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!

This shit has to end, and we are not looking for a G-DAMN Band aid for a festering wound! It's absurdity in it's highest form.

Then for starters when I call someone out for creating bogus reasons for school shootings (The Texas Lt. Governor) then maybe arguing with me over it isn't in your best interest.
so in other words, you got nothing.

Got nothing? The Lt. Governor of Texas spouted off a bunch of reasons for school shootings, one of them being abortion. My point is he Lt. Governor is a fucking moron sucking off the NRA's teet.

Prove me wrong.

According to your own stats, 8,000,000 kids on these drugs and how many school shootings have we had?

Of course there a millions of kids taking pharmaceuticals.

The thing to remember, is that each kid reacts differently, and each kid reacts differently to each different combination of drugs.

On top of this, teens are notorious for combining prescription drugs with other drugs, both legal and illicit. On top of this, they are forgetful, I know, I am raising one right now.

Thankfully, he isn't on any meds. But it is well know about the affect that withdrawing from some of these mind and emotion affecting meds can have, especially if they skip doses or feel from one moment to the next they are fine, but then they are not. You really should do some research into this topic.

This problem has been known by awake Americans for literally, DECADES, b/c the problem has been getting alarmingly worse. This video was made six years ago. What factor has increase? Is it the guns? Maybe it is the increase usage of these drugs. Or maybe the ACA has made more pharmaceuticals available to young poor parents of school age children and those poor working parents that can't be there for troubled teens?

I sympathize with you regarding your teen.
Some 40 years ago when my wife at the time was a diagnostician for a school system she would refer parents to have their child take Ritalin for ADHD. My warning flag went up at that time advising her even though she was the "expert" that drug combinations and the supposedly ADHD symptoms might cause even more problems. Millions of kids are on Ritalin and more sophisticated supposedly helpful drugs. I am concerned as you are. But the issue is not only what you are raising but our tolerant environment for lyrics such as the Pulitzer prize winner that calls for violence but the video games that promote violence. See these kids kill so many on the computer screen that they don't really comprehend the difference from killing in real life!

Nah, I respectfully disagree.

Trust me, it's the drugs. Kids have always been able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality. . . .

When we watched hours and hours of TV and movies growing up, we knew the difference.

We played hours of video games, and we didn't shoot up our schools. Sure the graphics weren't the same on the Commodore 64's and Apple IIe's, in the Arcades, and the Atari 2600's, but life in the 80's wasn't that much different. What WAS different was there were no mind altering drugs pushed on all the boy and girls.

The biggest difference now is they are on pharmaceutical grade, mind altering drugs. Which is why NO parent should ever, under any circumstance, let a doctor prescribe a medication unless they are willing to commit their kid to institutionalization, or the in case the child has serious lab delectable diagnosable condition. If a parent has a minor on medication, the parent should be responsible, along with the doctor for closely monitoring that condition. And keeping knives and weapons away. . . .

Got nothing? The Lt. Governor of Texas spouted off a bunch of reasons for school shootings, one of them being abortion. My point is he Lt. Governor is a fucking moron sucking off the NRA's teet.

Prove me wrong.
well first you have to tie everyone into the shooting. how is it the NRA is at fault? been asking since Parkland. crickets. And the fact you have no solutions to why they happen. won't even discuss solutions, just ban guns which is about as stupid as anything you think anyone has said. so if you truly wish an honest debate then be honest. don't be an ass.

Prove me wrong.
well first you have to tie everyone into the shooting. how is it the NRA is at fault? been asking since Parkland. crickets. And the fact you have no solutions to why they happen. won't even discuss solutions, just ban guns which is about as stupid as anything you think anyone has said. so if you truly wish an honest debate then be honest. don't be an ass.

The NRA blocks any measure for common sense gun control, whether it be age restrictions or requiring gun owners to safely lock their firearms up.

I've never once said that guns have to be banned, you're simply lying about that.

Anyway, what does that have to do with me pointing out the Lt. Governor of Texas is a wingnut sucking at the teet of the NRA when he makes claims like abortion is a cause for school shootings? You replied to me but once again can't back up an argument so you simply change the subject. Not surprising.

I know a damn sure more about stats than you obviously do. I am the ONLY PERSON ON THIS BOARD that CORRECTLY CALLED THE ELECTION and backed it up with methodology. POSTING IT ON THE BOARD and taking TON'S OF ABUSE FOR IT PRE-ELECTION. And proving the NATIONAL POLLS WERE CORRECT THE WHOLE TIME!

And I might add, the 2K I made on my stats sure was nice!

Do not preach to me about statistics, K?

Did you even read what you wrote? 8,000,000 children, UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN, who's brains are not yet FULLY DEVELOPED are taking these "BLACK BOX" warned mind altering drugs AS WE SPEAK. And that doesn't give you pause?

A Black Box warning, issued by the FDA is for the MOST DANGEROUS prescription drugs, and should be only taken by those THAT CAN BE CLOSELY MONITORED and are RESPONSIBLE. Does any of that, to you, describe the nature of a TEENAGER?

Teenagers are notorious for irresponsible behavior, lying and OH MY GOD, DRINKING!

You want statistics, here's one. When giving a dangerous drug, that requires RESPONSIBILITY in its administration, odds are that the less the person has the ability to be responsible, the less likely they will be responsible. FACT! And the truly outrageous part of this whole thing is not that we are giving these to incredibly irresponsible people this single drug, BUT HOW MANY ARE ON A COMBINATION OF THEM AS WELL AS AN ADHD DRUG AS WELL!. So for some, it doesn't just send them into a violent rage, but worse, it heightens their FOCUS.

Now, the question at hand, "do these work and do they help some". The answer is that they likely do, but that only begs the question, is the risk worth the reward? It can only be answered with a question.

If the reward is great enough to allow those under 24 to have access to them, is the risk that some might fly into this rage and shoot up their school worth the risk?

My answer to the question? OH HELL NO!

Where did you get your degrees in medicine and pharmacology from?

Sears and Roebuck?

^^^^^^ I think we just ran into someone on antidepressants if that was your takeaway from this.

I have quoted and posted links, From Oxford University, The FDA, The WHO, The British Journal of Medicine and from many, many Psychologists, and I get a Jake Starkey like from you? Yeah, those dudes as well as GREAT FUCKING BRITON, who, by the way, put huge restrictions on their use, ESPECIALLY WITH TEENS, know less than a G-DAMN school administrator.

The blood of the next school shooting are on your hands, but why would you care? You'll just take a FUCKING PILL to get over it, Right?

And if you are a School Administration, YOU DEMONSTRATE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Wrong!

If the FDA thinks they are so bad, why aren't they banned? They obviously are not working according to amateur physicians like you.

I don't take anti-depressants, but dealing with idiots like you makes me think maybe I should.

Oh, I think you must be on them because you’re only argument is they can’t be dangerous.

Yet expert after expert after expert says they are, but on the other hand, a school teacher says they aren’t.

Guess who wins that gunfight sheriff?

If you guessed the experts, you would be right.

If you guessed a school teacher, it’s off to the dunce corner with ya!

Chyea How we do"

Thought provoking.

Did you not see me put as much blame on the right as I did the left?

Blaming abortion on this is equally (and only equally) as bad as blaming the NRA.

Did you not see me put as much blame on the right as I did the left?

Blaming abortion on this is equally (and only equally) as bad as blaming the NRA.

I'm only responding to your reply to me,

And no, the NRA deserves blame as it has fought against any common sense gun control.

Forum List

Back