Do retards have more energy?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
According to national statistics, the life expectancy of the average American is like 80 years. On the other hand, the life expectancy of the average retarded American is 90 years. It works for you if you are a retard. You don't need to expand all your surplus energies on thinking and on people. You live longer. How many hours a day do you spend your energy on thinking of other people? And are you a retard? I will never think of other people again. You?

According to national statistics, the life expectancy of the average American is like 80 years. On the other hand, the average life expectancy of the average retarded American is 90 years. It works for you if you are a retard. You don't need to expand all your surplus energies on thinking and people. You live longer. How many hours a day do you spend your energy on thinking of other people? And are you a retard? I will never think of other people again. You?
So, considering what time you posted this I'm assuming you're feeling pretty energetic?

According to national statistics, the life expectancy of the average American is like 80 years. On the other hand, the average life expectancy of the average retarded American is 90 years. It works for you if you are a retard. You don't need to expand all your surplus energies on thinking and people. You live longer. How many hours a day do you spend your energy on thinking of other people? And are you a retard? I will never think of other people again. You?
So, considering what time you posted this I'm assuming you're feeling pretty energetic?
No wonder my mother has always been always worried about my bed time.

According to national statistics, the life expectancy of the average American is like 80 years. On the other hand, the life expectancy of the average retarded American is 90 years. It works for you if you are a retard. You don't need to expand all your surplus energies on thinking and on people. You live longer. How many hours a day do you spend your energy on thinking of other people? And are you a retard? I will never think of other people again. You?

Say it ain't so!

nancy+pelosi+funny.png

I get it, early morning and drunk. You have way too much time on your hands to be posting about any "retard." Health and Lifestyle.
Happy camping, Skippy.

Forum List

Back