Do republicans want to return to a Timocracy?

so you would like a country where only property owners can vote?

please try to stop making your hate for me the subject of this thread.

Please just for once allow people to speak

The republican party just did a big mess that resulted in many people losing their property.

It makes me think they may have this as their end game

Don't know if it is an actual goal, but they damned sure don't think the homeless should vote.

Now that was a word I had to look up.

That means you need to define your terms when you ask that (inane, dishonest, foolish, crazy) question

For those who are too lazy to check the dictionary..... It means you have to have a property qualification to vote.

Somehow I don't think you'll be including this thread in your 200 word post challenge. :lol:

1. A state described by Plato as being governed on principles of honor and military glory.
2. An Aristotelian state in which civic honor or political power increases with the amount of property one owns.

If the government turned into a timocracy, then Ted turner would be president since he owns the most land in the USA. And I don't think he is a republican lol

I like the honor part though.

Last edited:
TM learned a new word today. We can tell this because every time she learns a new word, she starts a thread about it... and scatters her posts with said new word.... until she learns a new one... and then the process starts all over again... sadly, with each new word, she forgets the previous one.

The republican party just did a big mess that resulted in many people losing their property.

Don't know if it is an actual goal, but they damned sure don't think the homeless should vote.

the robbing of Americans of their homes sure seems like a big first step.

They may jsut start pushing this one soon.

The really big reason it is bad for the people is then the wealthy have a big stake in keeping people from owning land.

timmay2.jpg

TIMMER!

1. A state described by Plato as being governed on principles of honor and military glory.
2. An Aristotelian state in which civic honor or political power increases with the amount of property one owns.

If the government turned into a timocracy, then Ted turner would be president since he owns the most land in the USA. And I don't think he is a republican lol

I like the honor part though.

who gets to define honor and who is recognized for it?

That means you need to define your terms when you ask that (inane, dishonest, foolish, crazy) question

For those who are too lazy to check the dictionary..... It means you have to have a property qualification to vote.

Actually it has 2 meanings
2. a government in which love of honor is the ruling principle

I would go for number two, but there wouldnt be too many libtards left to participate.

The really big reason it is bad for the people is then the wealthy have a big stake in keeping people from owning land.

It would take a constitutional amendment, not going to happen.

who has the power to define honor and pick those honorable enough?

Why cant homeless people register to vote using a shelter for their address? I seem to recall some people at a soup kitchen who said that some did exactly that for many purposes.

It would take a constitutional amendment, not going to happen.

Im not saying they would succede I just wondered if that was part of their plans

please try to stop making your hate for me the subject of this thread.

Please just for once allow people to speak

Assuming you are talking to me, you poor stupid creature, when you post lies and half truths, I'll respond. It is the honorable thing to do.
I don't hate you, TDM. In the grand scheme of things, you matter little and I will not waste my time or energy feeling so strongly about you.
I do, however pity you. as I do all broken souls.
You are free to speak, Truthmaters, as I am free to speak against your misinformation.

outline the proof of what is honorable enough to be allowed to vote?

Somehow I don't think you'll be including this thread in your 200 word post challenge. :lol:

Nope. And I think as an additional qualification, 95% of them have to be correctly spelled.

Forum List

Back