Ron Paul falls out of skyskraper window

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
on the way down, someone yells, "How you doing?"

To which Paul resoonds..."So far, so good!"

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul insists he still could win his party's nomination despite not yet winning a single caucus or primary contest.

“It all depends on how you measure winning,” the veteran Texas congressman said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" program, noting that caucus states don't technically choose delegates until later in the year. “We think we’re going to have the most delegates out of Iowa … same thing in Maine.”

“The bottom line is who is going to get the delegates," he added, "and we think we’re doing pretty good.”

Host Candy Crowley, however, pressed back.

“It’s hard to see how you put together enough delegates," she said.

“You don’t know until the end," Paul retorted. “There’s every reason to believe this momentum will continue. It’s still relatively early. … Nobody actually knows the future.”
Ron Paul insists he can still win - POLITICO.com

RON PAUL IS CLOWN SHOES.
An OLD joke that hasn't been funny in a LONG LONG TIME.

Paul is stuffing his supporters into the delegates that will attend the national convention, most of them going obligated to vote for people other than Paul on the first round.

If this turns into a brokered convention, Paul is going to be a MAJOR player because so many of the delegates in attendance will actually be Paulites.

Paul is stuffing his supporters into the delegates that will attend the national convention, most of them going obligated to vote for people other than Paul on the first round.

If this turns into a brokered convention, Paul is going to be a MAJOR player because so many of the delegates in attendance will actually be Paulites.

:rofl:

you betcha!

• Banned
Candy Crowley?
All 400+ pounds of it?

And her weight invalidates her question HOW exactly?

Or are you just intimated that she would probably KILL Ron Paul outright by simply body slamming him?
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want a President a fat liberal journalist could kill outright using nothing but her body.

you betcha!

Scoff all you want to, but the brokered convention is becoming highly likely with the Romney meltdown and the Newt/Santorum fight for the 'conservative base'. It's going to be really tough for anyone to get to 1144 delegates going in.

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul insists he still could win his party's nomination despite not yet winning a single caucus or primary contest.

“It all depends on how you measure winning,” the veteran Texas congressman said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" program, noting that caucus states don't technically choose delegates until later in the year. “We think we’re going to have the most delegates out of Iowa … same thing in Maine.”

“The bottom line is who is going to get the delegates," he added, "and we think we’re doing pretty good.”

“You don’t know until the end," Paul retorted. “There’s every reason to believe this momentum will continue. It’s still relatively early. … Nobody actually knows the future.”

RON PAUL IS CLOWN SHOES.

Plato would have thrown him in the water

RON PAUL IS CLOWN SHOES.

Plato would have thrown him in the water
There are too many delegates to be assigned to count any of the 4 remaining candidates out.

• Banned
A brokered convention means establishment conservatives choose and that's a Romney nomination.

A brokered convention means establishment conservatives choose and that's a Romney nomination.

Not necessarily. If after the first vote no candidate has 1144, the delegates are then unbound and can vote for whomever they wish. If after successive votes there is no majority they will look to draft a candidate to run in the General Election. I believe that Paul's plan is to own enough delegates to succeed in reaching 1144 on the second vote.

I hope you are wrong.

He is wrong, not in that Romney cant get the nomination, but in that the establishment GOP elite do not and will not control it. I suspect the TPM will due to all the Paulites that will be present and supporters of Gingrich and Santorum.

Candy Crowley?
All 400+ pounds of it?

And her weight invalidates her question HOW exactly?

Or are you just intimated that she would probably KILL Ron Paul outright by simply body slamming him?
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want a President a fat liberal journalist could kill outright using nothing but her body.

About as valid as your strawman OP.

Sorry, but the GOP establishment doesn't have much faith in Mittens right now, as he's pretty much painted himself as a clueless one percenter.

Santorum can connect to the blue collar sector, but his far right religious views will cause him to lose the general.

Not necessarily. If after the first vote no candidate has 1144, the delegates are then unbound and can vote for whomever they wish. If after successive votes there is no majority they will look to draft a candidate to run in the General Election. I believe that Paul's plan is to own enough delegates to succeed in reaching 1144 on the second vote.

There is more and more talk about this one.

You can bet there will be plenty of money being flashed at all the delegates by wealthy donors to buy their vote

You can bet there will be plenty of money being flashed at all the delegates by wealthy donors to buy their vote

And they will find that Ron Paul supporters, like the man they support, will NOT be for sale.

you betcha!
Laugh all you want...It's becoming more evident by the day that that is his strategy.

And they will find that Ron Paul supporters, like the man they support, will NOT be for sale.

ahahahahahahahahah

I believe that Paul's plan is to own enough delegates to succeed in reaching 1144 on the second vote.

Paul has won about 11% of the votes cast so far in the primaries. Handing the nomination to the candidate getting barely more than 1 out of 10 primary votes would be suicide for any party.

I believe that Paul's plan is to own enough delegates to succeed in reaching 1144 on the second vote.

Paul has won about 11% of the votes cast so far in the primaries. Handing the nomination to the candidate getting barely more than 1 out of 10 primary votes would be suicide for any party.

What you fail to take into account is that no one would be 'handing' anyone anything. Again, if no candidate reaches 1144 delegates on the first round of voting then ALL delegates are unbound and can vote for whomever they wish. I believe if that happens Paul will have enough votes to WIN the nomination on the next vote.

Forum List

Back