Do republicans want to return to a Timocracy?

please try to stop making your hate for me the subject of this thread.

Please just for once allow people to speak

Assuming you are talking to me, you poor stupid creature, when you post lies and half truths, I'll respond. It is the honorable thing to do.
I don't hate you, TDM. In the grand scheme of things, you matter little and I will not waste my time or energy feeling so strongly about you.
I do, however pity you. as I do all broken souls.
You are free to speak, Truthmaters, as I am free to speak against your misinformation.

the hate drips from your every post to me.
Lying about your hate wont cover it up

the robbing of Americans of their homes sure seems like a big first step.

They may jsut start pushing this one soon.

The really big reason it is bad for the people is then the wealthy have a big stake in keeping people from owning land.

It would take a constitutional amendment, not going to happen.

Im not saying they would succede I just wondered if that was part of their plans

Not exactly but they have much to fear from populist candidates, redistricting does most of the work in keeping populism to a minimum.

Now that was a word I had to look up.

That means you need to define your terms when you ask that (inane, dishonest, foolish, crazy) question

For those who are too lazy to check the dictionary..... It means you have to have a property qualification to vote.

Somehow I don't think you'll be including this thread in your 200 word post challenge. :lol:

Nope. And I think as an additional qualification, 95% of them have to be correctly spelled.
You ought to up that to 100%

TM learned a new word today. We can tell this because every time she learns a new word, she starts a thread about it... and scatters her posts with said new word.... until she learns a new one... and then the process starts all over again... sadly, with each new word, she forgets the previous one.

She's working on "dog" for tomorrow.

Now that was a word I had to look up.

That means you need to define your terms when you ask that (inane, dishonest, foolish, crazy) question

For those who are too lazy to check the dictionary..... It means you have to have a property qualification to vote.

Somehow I don't think you'll be including this thread in your 200 word post challenge. :lol:

Nope. And I think as an additional qualification, 95% of them have to be correctly spelled.

TDM will not be participating, I take it?

so you would like a country where only property owners can vote?
No, people as you prefer a true Democracy/Mob Rule...but we've been through this one, and sad to see that you still aren't happy with the answers you received, so it's off on another idiotic tangent.

Much expected.

I do not perfer a pure democracy.

You are mistaken.

It would take a constitutional amendment, not going to happen.

Im not saying they would succede I just wondered if that was part of their plans

Not exactly but they have much to fear from populist candidates, redistricting does most of the work in keeping populism to a minimum.

a few in this thread have said they like the idea.

I think it may be something the wealthy are aiming for along with NEVER again raising taxes

please try to stop making your hate for me the subject of this thread.

Please just for once allow people to speak

Assuming you are talking to me, you poor stupid creature, when you post lies and half truths, I'll respond. It is the honorable thing to do.
I don't hate you, TDM. In the grand scheme of things, you matter little and I will not waste my time or energy feeling so strongly about you.
I do, however pity you. as I do all broken souls.
You are free to speak, Truthmaters, as I am free to speak against your misinformation.

the hate drips from your every post to me.
Lying about your hate wont cover it up
I don't like you, but hating you would give you more credit than you deserve.I have hated exactly one person in my 62 years and that was only briefly as he tried to break down my front door to rape my wife.
If you see something dripping, I would suggest that it is disrespect.

so you would like a country where only property owners can vote?
No, people as you prefer a true Democracy/Mob Rule...but we've been through this one, and sad to see that you still aren't happy with the answers you received, so it's off on another idiotic tangent.

Much expected.

I do not perfer a pure democracy.

You are mistaken.

You also do not "perfer" using a simple spell check program either.

Maybe only land owners are allowed into your little plan huh BM?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back