Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU[/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics
:cool:

Here's my problem with the Lawrence v. Texas Decision.

In 1986, they had a ruling, Georgia v. Hardwicke, which ruled that various laws against anal and oral sex were constitutionally allowed state laws. The immediate effect was that states that were actually kind of sensible like Wisconsin said, "Oh, Shit, we still have laws like this on the books" and they changed the laws. A few states like Texas didn't.

But the problem I have is how could they be completely constitutional in 1985 and unconstitutional in 2005. The constitution didn't change in any signifigant way. Opinions on the court did.

*reality check, in 1985, we had the AIDS epidemic running wild, and not a lot of understanding of how it spread. So the Justices can be cut a little slack.

The Supreme Court frequently overturns previous Supreme Court rulings and finds things that were once considered Constitutional, unconstitutional as we progress as a society.

That's how.

I wish we could clone JakeStarkey and have those clones replace every Republican in Congress. Something tells me things would be a hell of a lot better.

ConservaDerrps, there are many, many great GOP in Congress.

Our problem is that we let the extremist wacks take over because the mainstream was not really paying attention. The Democrats have had the same problem.

The Republican primary season repudiated the wacka wacka sillies from the far right this time, and quite a number of them at the state and local levels.

The Dems better catch on they have to do the same, or we will kick their asses forever.

This is an interesting topic of discussion actually. I would ask, before we dive too much further into it, for just a couple of examples you have of the Left Wing equivalent to the Tea Party. I want to kind of establish your definitions a bit, if you will.

Yep, you let pedophiles out of jail, because of "overcrowding. good behavior" ect. So yeah, until liberals get serious about this stuff and own it. Stop saying one behavior is genetic (homosexuality) while others are not? how is that? I want to hear the logic. Sorry but NAMBLA is gross anyone NEAR it should either denounce it or come out for it. Democrats anythign goes right? Hedonism baby!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats

Mainstream Republican leaders and members repudiate any sort of comments such as this. Buckeyes, let me say this as gently as possible: fuck you. You don't represent Republican mainstream attitudes about our opponents.

Any questions you may have may be directed to 1.IMA.WAH.SUCK.

Oh no......omg, I dont see any academic sources for you mainstream attitudes

Don't need them when you are giving wacka wacka nondefinitive, partisan crap from the extremist right. You don't get any creditability until you earn it. You don't get your own facts and definitions.

Dude, calm down. You're gay. We get it. How many more times do you need to tell the Board? You're gay, so what?

But you can show me from official party sites, beginning with Romney, that support your silliness.

I wish we could clone JakeStarkey and have those clones replace every Republican in Congress. Something tells me things would be a hell of a lot better.

Our problem is that we let the extremist wacks take over because the mainstream was not really paying attention. The Democrats have had the same problem.

The Republican primary season repudiated the wacka wacka sillies from the far right this time, and quite a number of them at the state and local levels.

The Dems better catch on they have to do the same, or we will kick their asses forever.

This is an interesting topic of discussion actually. I would ask, before we dive too much further into it, for just a couple of examples you have of the Left Wing equivalent to the Tea Party. I want to kind of establish your definitions a bit, if you will.

Sure, Chris, and Huggy, and JoeB here go wacka wack among others.

I think we can leave it at that, other than true Americans who love their country can and will work together for the common good of the country.

Mainstream Republican leaders and members repudiate any sort of comments such as this. Buckeyes, let me say this as gently as possible: fuck you. You don't represent Republican mainstream attitudes about our opponents.

Don't need them when you are giving wacka wacka nondefinitive, partisan crap from the extremist right. You don't get any creditability until you earn it. You don't get your own facts and definitions.

tisk tisk tisk, jakey, In or out bro, just like the closet

Look man I owned you on the French Revolution, you said there were no marxists, I pointed to Marxist.org, what the fuck do you want, you got it from the horses mouth. Just because "academics" dont agree doesnt mean shit ole Jakey. I dont care what they think. And I know way more of them than you do (my dad's a professor of medicinal chemistry and in the ACS hall of fame, thanks for playing though, bet you didnt know they had one)

Yep, you let pedophiles out of jail, because of "overcrowding. good behavior" ect. So yeah, until liberals get serious about this stuff and own it. Stop saying one behavior is genetic (homosexuality) while others are not? how is that? I want to hear the logic. Sorry but NAMBLA is gross anyone NEAR it should either denounce it or come out for it. Democrats anythign goes right? Hedonism baby!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats

http://mobile.slate.com/articles/ne...s_polls_shift_the_gop_calls_it_divisive_.html

But you can show me from official party sites, beginning with Romney, that support your silliness.

No because it's not silliness, but it is sensitive and most people wont say it publically, you know most liberals love gays, but lets get to details and they really dont want to talk about, correct?

Occupy Wall Street.

30 seconds into video:

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

No, they don't want to make homosexuality illegal, they just want people to hide it. Just like they want to have abortion made illegal so the wealthy can go outside country for their abortions and the poor can go to the quacks like in the good old days and it will all be hush hush.

Sure, Chris, and Huggy, and JoeB here go wacka wack among others.

I think we can leave it at that, other than true Americans who love their country can and will work together for the common good of the country.

Hmm. Haven't been here long enough to judge based on other posters. I meant in Congress.

30 seconds into video:

No, they don't want to make homosexuality illegal, they just want people to hide it. Just like they want to have abortion made illegal so the wealthy can go outside country for their abortions and the poor can go to the quacks like in the good old days and it will all be hush hush.

Thats my view. Suck a little weiner in private, dont tell me about it or act like you should get a medal for it.

What is funny is you liberals who love privacy dont really believe that, because you wouldnt want people to be public with their sex life and you wouldnt support "outting" which goes against everything a privacy advocate stands for.

30 seconds into video:

Thats my view. Suck a little weiner in private, dont tell me about it or act like you should get a medal for it.

What is funny is you liberals who love privacy dont really believe that, because you wouldnt want people to be public with their sex life and you wouldnt support "outting" which goes against everything a privacy advocate stands for.
I have never been against laws that prohibit sex acts in public be it heterosexual or homosexual. I'm against any law that limits sex between consenting adults in private or any laws that bans sexual preference.

I have never been against laws that prohibit sex acts in public be it heterosexual or homosexual. I'm against any law that limits sex between consenting adults in private or any laws that ban sexual preference.

You down with incest or polygammy?

And what do you think of outting?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back