Do Republicans still think the majority of scientists are Republican?

Come on. With all the vitriol aimed at scientists over Ebola and Climate Change?

^ Build by Democrat Scientists

Built.

See this? This is called the Crystal Cathedral and is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful cathedrals ever BUILT. When right wingers wanted this incredible structure BUILT, they went to the best. One of the greatest architects ever. They knew right wingers aren't talented enough and don't have the education or vision to make something this incredible.
So who did they turn to? A gay guy. A gay man living with another gay man who wasn't invited to enter the incredible building that he designed because right wingers hate gays. Worst of all, they know they couldn't do this kind of work. Ever.
crystal-cathedral-glory-of-creation.jpg

sch2-002.jpg

God gives talent to those he loves.

Dean the Cathedral has long been considered an abomination around here,its not as wonderful as you make it out to be.....many were glad went it went up for sale .....Chapman University was going to buy it and rip it down and build another Campus there....but lo and behold the dam Catholic Church swooped in and offered more money.....now its a Catholic Church.....im sure Jesus would love to see this 57 million dollar monstrosity and all of its Crystal Glory.....

I can see from the pictures why Republicans think it's hideous. They've been right so many times before. Just cuz I can't think of any..............................

Dean not everything has to do with Republicans.....i know in your little world it does,but in the real world.....things are different.....i live in a place were lots of liberals live Dean....you just cant grasp the fact that not all Liberals like what you like......many people around here dont think its hideous...they think its a fucking pain in the ass ....because of the demands by its previous owners ......Shuller persuaded the city to build them a pedestrian bridge over Chapman Ave.....7 years later after shuller did some remodeling the bridge was no longer needed..so the city had to tear it down....and yes the tax payer paid for it.....and there were other things going on with it around the property that the people who live around here were getting fed up with.... im surprised you are defending the place.....it is a place of worship,something you despise.....and they were going to tear it down and build a place of learning something you say you love...Sky Fairies or Professors......make up your fucking mind.....

Whenever I forget my Republican belief system, I just check out a Dean thread for a refresher course. :thup:

True. I just repeat what Republicans say. Why make anything up. Honesty is the best policy:

Let him die

Feed the poor and they will breed

Supply and demand is ridiculous

Scientists are on the dole. They are over educated and have no common sense.

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Climate change is a conspiracy.

Vaccines cause autism.

See? I could never make this stuff up.
you made up this one.....

Republicans HATE Education and want to END it.....you never could back that one up....

Whenever I forget my Republican belief system, I just check out a Dean thread for a refresher course. :thup:

True. I just repeat what Republicans say. Why make anything up. Honesty is the best policy:

Let him die

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Vaccines cause autism.

Republicans HATE Education and want to END it.....you never could back that one up....

That really irks you that Republicans hate education. On Morning Joe, this morning, Chuck Todd was asked about Jeb Bush. He said Republican politicians want him at fundraisers but ask him to not talk about immigration or education.
Republicans in Texas put, into their party platform, that they don't want their children to learn critical thinking skills because they won't listen to their parents if they can think for themselves.
Republicans have been trying for years to rewrite history and science to make it more "CONSERVATIVE". We know that for a fact. Teaching their insidious nonsense will most certainly end education as we know it.

Let him die

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Vaccines cause autism.

Especially since their vouchers are working in many of the States where it has been implemented. :)

Let him die

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Vaccines cause autism.

That really irks you that Republicans hate education. On Morning Joe, this morning, Chuck Todd was asked about Jeb Bush. He said Republican politicians want him at fundraisers but ask him to not talk about immigration or education.
Republicans in Texas put, into their party platform, that they don't want their children to learn critical thinking skills because they won't listen to their parents if they can think for themselves.
Republicans have been trying for years to rewrite history and science to make it more "CONSERVATIVE". We know that for a fact. Teaching their insidious nonsense will most certainly end education as we know it.
That really irks you that Republicans hate education.
no it doesnt because i know its bullshit.....i have known to many who went to college and delivered mail to a handful who had advanced degrees....thats your fairytale not mine.....now when are YOU going to produce just one Republican saying what you claimed.....that they HATE Education and want to END it....maybe you should have worded your thread that day differently.....maybe you should have made it a question,you would have fared better....

Let him die

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Vaccines cause autism.

no it doesnt because i know its bullshit.....i have known to many who went to college and delivered mail to a handful who had advanced degrees....thats your fairytale not mine.....now when are YOU going to produce just one Republican saying what you claimed.....that they HATE Education and want to END it....maybe you should have worded your thread that day differently.....maybe you should have made it a question,you would have fared better....

The GOP does hate education. And I proved it.

But what is really pissing you off is:

You just can't seem to answer that question. Can't? Or won't?

Let him die

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Vaccines cause autism.

Because it's stupid that is why no one is answering you.
Everyone knows that there are more Scientists that vote for Democrats.
Science does not hire very many people who vote for Republicans.
Same thing in the media they hire more Dem's than Repubs.

The only proof you used was lefty opinion pieces on Education. That is not proof rdean.

"Manmade climate change" is another way of saying "I'm gullible and have no mind of my own"

Let him die

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Vaccines cause autism.

you did where?....where is a Republican saying he hates Education and wants to end it?....You just can't seem to come up with not even one Republican.....why?...

why dont you ask a Republican?....i feel most Scientist will be for whoever is backing their Research or job,if it is the Democrats right now then even the Republican ones will say they voted Democrat....if 3 years from now things reverse.....guess who will be saying they are now voting Republican? ....just like regular people will back the candidate that is for the industry they work in...and you aint no different Dean....if the Democrats were saying your job is gone when they get in and the Republicans were saying they will pump millions into it.....guess who Dean is voting for?....of course you would never be here admitting that,you have made too big of a thing about how you hate Republicans....

Let him die

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Vaccines cause autism.

Because it's stupid that is why no one is answering you.
Everyone knows that there are more Scientists that vote for Democrats.
Same thing in the media they hire more Dem's than Repubs.

The only proof you used was lefty opinion pieces on Education. That is not proof rdean.

You said: Everyone knows that there are more Scientists that vote for Democrats.

-------------------------------

If they existed and had talent, they would be hired. No one asks political affiliation when applying for a job dipshit. Oh, did I say dipshit? I'm sorry, I meant, double dipshit.

Let him die

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Vaccines cause autism.

you did where?....where is a Republican saying he hates Education and wants to end it?....You just can't seem to come up with not even one Republican.....why?...

why dont you ask a Republican?....i feel most Scientist will be for whoever is backing their Research or job,if it is the Democrats right now then even the Republican ones will say they voted Democrat....if 3 years from now things reverse.....guess who will be saying they are now voting Republican? ....just like regular people will back the candidate that is for the industry they work in...and you aint no different Dean....if the Democrats were saying your job is gone when they get in and the Republicans were saying they will pump millions into it.....guess who Dean is voting for?....of course you would never be here admitting that,you have made too big of a thing about how you hate Republicans....

You said: ...if 3 years from now things reverse.....guess who will be saying they are now voting Republican? ....

Reverse? You mean Republicans going back to supporting education and stop believing science is a faith? As if that's gonna happen. It will get worse before it get's better. The GOP is simply too ignorant and has been taken over by teabaggers.

You said: ...if 3 years from now things reverse.....guess who will be saying they are now voting Republican? ....

Reverse? You mean Republicans going back to supporting education and stop believing science is a faith? As if that's gonna happen. It will get worse before it get's better. The GOP is simply too ignorant and has been taken over by teabaggers.
Dean its a theoretical question dont get excited..... now a simple yes or no.....if Democrats said your job is gone if they get in.....and Republicans said they will pump millions into it.... you would vote Republican right?.........be honest now.....

Dean its a theoretical question dont get excited..... now a simple yes or no.....if Democrats said your job is gone if they get in.....and Republicans said they will pump millions into it.... you would vote Republican right?.........be honest now.....

I honestly think you are a nitwit.

Who thinks the Koch Brothers pay Dean to post here to embarrass Progressives?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back