Do Republicans still think the majority of scientists are Republican?

R

rdean

Come on. With all the vitriol aimed at scientists over Ebola and Climate Change?

Why do Republicans say most scientists are Republican if scientists are so stupid?

There's a difference between a sane person and a losertrian. I'd rather have a sane person that doesn't have a political ax Sharpen than a fucking let wing extremist nut.

If you had stayed in school, your post might make sense.

Come on. With all the vitriol aimed at scientists over Ebola and Climate Change?

^ Build by Democrat Scientists

Built.

See this? This is called the Crystal Cathedral and is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful cathedrals ever BUILT. When right wingers wanted this incredible structure BUILT, they went to the best. One of the greatest architects ever. They knew right wingers aren't talented enough and don't have the education or vision to make something this incredible.
So who did they turn to? A gay guy. A gay man living with another gay man who wasn't invited to enter the incredible building that he designed because right wingers hate gays. Worst of all, they know they couldn't do this kind of work. Ever.
crystal-cathedral-glory-of-creation.jpg

sch2-002.jpg

God gives talent to those he loves.

slow day Dean?....whats this about the 47th time you have done this thread since you came here?....i bet im pretty close......

Can't be. Ebola is the newest GOP freakout.
yes it can.....how many times have you done your Republicans hate science skit?.....

Gee, I don't know. How many times have Republicans said scientists are stupid, lazy, rely on their degrees and sit abound and do nothing, have no common sense, are over educated, are in it for the money and on and on?????

But the real question is, "Why do Republicans hate science?"

slow day Dean?....whats this about the 47th time you have done this thread since you came here?....i bet im pretty close......

Can't be. Ebola is the newest GOP freakout.
yes it can.....how many times have you done your Republicans hate science skit?.....

Gee, I don't know. How many times have Republicans said scientists are stupid, lazy, rely on their degrees and sit abound and do nothing, have no common sense, are over educated, are in it for the money and on and on?????

But the real question is, "Why do Republicans hate science?"
so i was right....right?.....you have done this skit about 50x.....and as for hating science?.....ill have to find one who does then i will ask him why....

Built.

See this? This is called the Crystal Cathedral and is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful cathedrals ever BUILT. When right wingers wanted this incredible structure BUILT, they went to the best. One of the greatest architects ever. They knew right wingers aren't talented enough and don't have the education or vision to make something this incredible.
So who did they turn to? A gay guy. A gay man living with another gay man who wasn't invited to enter the incredible building that he designed because right wingers hate gays. Worst of all, they know they couldn't do this kind of work. Ever.

sch2-002.jpg

Dean the Cathedral has long been considered an abomination around here,its not as wonderful as you make it out to be.....many were glad went it went up for sale .....Chapman University was going to buy it and rip it down and build another Campus there....but lo and behold the dam Catholic Church swooped in and offered more money.....now its a Catholic Church.....im sure Jesus would love to see this 57 million dollar monstrosity and all of its Crystal Glory.....

Built.

sch2-002.jpg

Dean the Cathedral has long been considered an abomination around here,its not as wonderful as you make it out to be.....many were glad went it went up for sale .....Chapman University was going to buy it and rip it down and build another Campus there....but lo and behold the dam Catholic Church swooped in and offered more money.....now its a Catholic Church.....im sure Jesus would love to see this 57 million dollar monstrosity and all of its Crystal Glory.....

I can see from the pictures why Republicans think it's hideous. They've been right so many times before. Just cuz I can't think of any..............................

Whenever I forget my Republican belief system, I just check out a Dean thread for a refresher course. :thup:

True. I just repeat what Republicans say. Why make anything up. Honesty is the best policy:

Let him die

Feed the poor and they will breed

Supply and demand is ridiculous

Scientists are on the dole. They are over educated and have no common sense.

Science is a faith.

Evolution is a lie.

Climate change is a conspiracy.

Vaccines cause autism.

See? I could never make this stuff up.

Forum List

Back