Do Republicans still think the majority of scientists are Republican?

That really irks you that Republicans hate education.
no it doesnt because i know its bullshit.....i have known to many who went to college and delivered mail to a handful who had advanced degrees....thats your fairytale not mine.....now when are YOU going to produce just one Republican saying what you claimed.....that they HATE Education and want to END it....maybe you should have worded your thread that day differently.....maybe you should have made it a question,you would have fared better....

The GOP does hate education. And I proved it.

But what is really pissing you off is:

You just can't seem to answer that question. Can't? Or won't?
you did where?....where is a Republican saying he hates Education and wants to end it?....You just can't seem to come up with not even one Republican.....why?...

why dont you ask a Republican?....i feel most Scientist will be for whoever is backing their Research or job,if it is the Democrats right now then even the Republican ones will say they voted Democrat....if 3 years from now things reverse.....guess who will be saying they are now voting Republican? ....just like regular people will back the candidate that is for the industry they work in...and you aint no different Dean....if the Democrats were saying your job is gone when they get in and the Republicans were saying they will pump millions into it.....guess who Dean is voting for?....of course you would never be here admitting that,you have made too big of a thing about how you hate Republicans....

You said: ...if 3 years from now things reverse.....guess who will be saying they are now voting Republican? ....

Reverse? You mean Republicans going back to supporting education and stop believing science is a faith? As if that's gonna happen. It will get worse before it get's better. The GOP is simply too ignorant and has been taken over by teabaggers.
Dean its a theoretical question dont get excited..... now a simple yes or no.....if Democrats said your job is gone if they get in.....and Republicans said they will pump millions into it.... you would vote Republican right?.........be honest now.....

I honestly think you are a nitwit.
you are never honest.....and i did not think you would be honest enough to answer.....let me do it for you.....yea you would....

you made up this one.....

Republicans HATE Education and want to END it.....you never could back that one up....

That really irks you that Republicans hate education. On Morning Joe, this morning, Chuck Todd was asked about Jeb Bush. He said Republican politicians want him at fundraisers but ask him to not talk about immigration or education.
Republicans in Texas put, into their party platform, that they don't want their children to learn critical thinking skills because they won't listen to their parents if they can think for themselves.
Republicans have been trying for years to rewrite history and science to make it more "CONSERVATIVE". We know that for a fact. Teaching their insidious nonsense will most certainly end education as we know it.
no it doesnt because i know its bullshit.....i have known to many who went to college and delivered mail to a handful who had advanced degrees....thats your fairytale not mine.....now when are YOU going to produce just one Republican saying what you claimed.....that they HATE Education and want to END it....maybe you should have worded your thread that day differently.....maybe you should have made it a question,you would have fared better....

Because it's stupid that is why no one is answering you.
Everyone knows that there are more Scientists that vote for Democrats.
Science does not hire very many people who vote for Republicans.
Same thing in the media they hire more Dem's than Repubs.

The only proof you used was lefty opinion pieces on Education. That is not proof rdean.

You said: Everyone knows that there are more Scientists that vote for Democrats.

-------------------------------

If they existed and had talent, they would be hired. No one asks political affiliation when applying for a job dipshit. Oh, did I say dipshit? I'm sorry, I meant, double dipshit.

Democrats run both fields of Science and the Media. They are discriminatory.
You don't need to ask anyone about their political affiliation, their very wording gives them away whether they are a lib or con.
Even the internet is controlled by libs because you have to really look for research that favors any reports for conservatives.
All of the 1st pages are about Dems.
Social Dems control this country rdean and they are very biased and very anti conservative.

you did where?....where is a Republican saying he hates Education and wants to end it?....You just can't seem to come up with not even one Republican.....why?...

why dont you ask a Republican?....i feel most Scientist will be for whoever is backing their Research or job,if it is the Democrats right now then even the Republican ones will say they voted Democrat....if 3 years from now things reverse.....guess who will be saying they are now voting Republican? ....just like regular people will back the candidate that is for the industry they work in...and you aint no different Dean....if the Democrats were saying your job is gone when they get in and the Republicans were saying they will pump millions into it.....guess who Dean is voting for?....of course you would never be here admitting that,you have made too big of a thing about how you hate Republicans....

You said: ...if 3 years from now things reverse.....guess who will be saying they are now voting Republican? ....

Reverse? You mean Republicans going back to supporting education and stop believing science is a faith? As if that's gonna happen. It will get worse before it get's better. The GOP is simply too ignorant and has been taken over by teabaggers.
Dean its a theoretical question dont get excited..... now a simple yes or no.....if Democrats said your job is gone if they get in.....and Republicans said they will pump millions into it.... you would vote Republican right?.........be honest now.....

you are never honest.....and i did not think you would be honest enough to answer.....let me do it for you.....yea you would....

I was being completely honest. I honestly believe you are a nitwit.

Your problem is that if you don't get the answer you want, you insist the other person is either dishonest, a liar or they are refusing to answer the question. You are completely blind to the real problem. Which, of course, is you.

That really irks you that Republicans hate education. On Morning Joe, this morning, Chuck Todd was asked about Jeb Bush. He said Republican politicians want him at fundraisers but ask him to not talk about immigration or education.
Republicans in Texas put, into their party platform, that they don't want their children to learn critical thinking skills because they won't listen to their parents if they can think for themselves.
Republicans have been trying for years to rewrite history and science to make it more "CONSERVATIVE". We know that for a fact. Teaching their insidious nonsense will most certainly end education as we know it.

The only proof you used was lefty opinion pieces on Education. That is not proof rdean.

You said: Everyone knows that there are more Scientists that vote for Democrats.

If they existed and had talent, they would be hired. No one asks political affiliation when applying for a job dipshit. Oh, did I say dipshit? I'm sorry, I meant, double dipshit.

You don't need to ask anyone about their political affiliation, their very wording gives them away whether they are a lib or con.
Even the internet is controlled by libs because you have to really look for research that favors any reports for conservatives.
Social Dems control this country rdean and they are very biased and very anti conservative.
I disagree.

Did you know that most Republicans on the USMB did NOT know their party blocked the BP investigation after the oil spill?

Did you know that Republicans threatened to block unemployment benefits for millions of Americans if Obama didn't extend the Bush tax cuts?

There are so many cases like this. Things the GOP has done the base would never approve of if they knew.

Did you know that Hillary Clinton, when she was secretary of state warned the Republicans that if they cut embassy security, it would put Americans into danger just before Benghazi? Did you know that Republicans quietly raised the embassy security by two billion after cutting it just before Benghazi?

Why isn't the so called liberal news reporting such important stories.

Republicans want them to concentrate on Obama's birth certificate and so because they moved on from that, it's liberal bias.

rdean thinks Alberta is in America.
Dean thinks a lot of things....

I was being completely honest. I honestly believe you are a nitwit.

Your problem is that if you don't get the answer you want, you insist the other person is either dishonest, a liar or they are refusing to answer the question. You are completely blind to the real problem. Which, of course, is you.
Your problem is that if you don't get the answer you want, you insist the other person is either dishonest, a liar or they are refusing to answer the question

really?....outside of you and maybe your BFF Dottie care to show me saying this to another?.....and if you notice Dean.....you did not answer the question i asked you....because you would have to be honest if you did....so you do what you usually do.....Dance.....

I disagree.

Did you know that most Republicans on the USMB did NOT know their party blocked the BP investigation after the oil spill?

Did you know that Republicans threatened to block unemployment benefits for millions of Americans if Obama didn't extend the Bush tax cuts?

There are so many cases like this. Things the GOP has done the base would never approve of if they knew.

Did you know that Hillary Clinton, when she was secretary of state warned the Republicans that if they cut embassy security, it would put Americans into danger just before Benghazi? Did you know that Republicans quietly raised the embassy security by two billion after cutting it just before Benghazi?

Republicans want them to concentrate on Obama's birth certificate and so because they moved on from that, it's liberal bias.
everyone thats been here more than 2 months know Dean.....you have done dozens of threads on every one of these....

I disagree.

Yes I knew that.
Did you know that Dems do the same thing?
Both Parties cater to their lobbying bases rdean.
It is part of many things that is what's really wrong with both parties. They are both corrupt.
Why doesn't any of the news stations report on these stories? Because most of their advertisers are part of the lobbying groups.
The people of this Nation need to get this through their heads and start demanding tax reform and getting rid of the IRS.
When that would be done most of the corruption in the lobbying groups and politicians would go away, especially crony capitalism.
Not all of the corruption but most of it.

rdean thinks Alberta is in America.
Alberta Virginia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Turns out it is.

will-grace-slap-o.gif

Alberta is one of the 57 states.

I disagree.

everyone thats been here more than 2 months know Dean.....you have done dozens of threads on every one of these....

------------------------------------------------

I have posted threads on these very important issues. But no where near the ridiculous nonsense USMB Right Wingernuts have posted on President Obama. The anti black Americans threads. The hatred for gays.

See, the problem with Republicans is not only their terrible and disastrous policies, but their hatred for minorities. Their heartlessness. The basic meanness. Tough for you guys you hate having it thrown in your faces, but that's the price you pay for doing evil.

Hey, can anyone name a single good GOP policy that has helped the majority of Americans in the last 30 years.

Well? Do they?

New Topics

Forum List

Back