Do Republicans really believe we should go it alone with no allies or support?

Has Rdean completely lost his fucking marbles?
To ask the question is to answer the question. :auiqs.jpg:
I post links and evidence and everything is right there on the news every day. And still your kind acts weird and crazy and stupid. I donā€™t get it. This determined ignorance. Itā€™s determined ignorance that comes to bite you in the ass.

If you guys really thought I was wrong, you would explain why you thought I was wrong. When you attack me, itā€™s clear that you agree with me and just donā€™t want to face the truth.

I post links and evidence and everything is right there on the news every day. And still your kind acts weird and crazy and stupid. I donā€™t get it. This determined ignorance. Itā€™s determined ignorance that comes to bite you in the ass.

If you guys really thought I was wrong, you would explain why you thought I was wrong. When you attack me, itā€™s clear that you agree with me and just donā€™t want to face the truth.
You posted one fucking link, to the moonbat kook site Vox no less, several posts after your marginally coherent rambling OP....Saying you've lost your marbles isn't an attack, it's an accurate description.

That seems to be a theme that I see over and over again on the USMB from Republicans.

Should the US go it completely alone without allies except for Russia and North Korea in a world filled with dictators and nuclear weapons and religious terrorists?
I am not a Republican, but I see value in making our allies contribute their fair share of money and bodies. If they don't-then THEY are on THEIR own. I have confidence our military could take on anyone-we spent enough on it.
Depends on what you mean by fair share. Do you really want Germany to have aircraft carriers and submarines all around the world? Considering their history? The Nazi contamination in Germany was so bad, but now thereā€™s even a large part of the Republican Party thatā€™s Nazis.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country.
Easy there sport. I don't care if they did have that stuff, but it is impractical. They could kick in money for us to have them for their protection. I am not a Republican, but I don't think they are Nazis. This whole ally thing was blown out of proportion by Democrats and the media.

That seems to be a theme that I see over and over again on the USMB from Republicans.

Should the US go it completely alone without allies except for Russia and North Korea in a world filled with dictators and nuclear weapons and religious terrorists?
I am not a Republican, but I see value in making our allies contribute their fair share of money and bodies. If they don't-then THEY are on THEIR own. I have confidence our military could take on anyone-we spent enough on it.
Depends on what you mean by fair share. Do you really want Germany to have aircraft carriers and submarines all around the world? Considering their history? The Nazi contamination in Germany was so bad, but now thereā€™s even a large part of the Republican Party thatā€™s Nazis.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country.
Easy there sport. I don't care if they did have that stuff, but it is impractical. They could kick in money for us to have them for their protection. I am not a Republican, but I don't think they are Nazis. This whole ally thing was blown out of proportion by Democrats and the media.
How about Fox News? Would you believe Fox?

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party

If you canā€™t believe any news, not even fox, then you live in the land of milk and cookies and nothing can get through.

Even with so many countries helping us invade tiny Iraq it cost us trillions of dollars, thousands of American lives and tens of thousands of Americans maimed for the rest of their life.

And now Trump has isolated us and made us alone.

And now Trump has made enemies of all of our former friends. Does any of these Republicans believe that Russia and North Korea would help us invade Iran?

And where do Republicans get off saying that NATO is still our friends and all these western countries are still friends with us?

America has been at NATOā€™s helm for 70 years. Can it survive without US leadership?

A world full of dictators? Damn rip van winkle, this is not 1940.

Yeah, a world full of dictators. Start with trumps boss Putin, and then trumps lover boy little Kim.
Why stop there? There's also Duterte and Bolsonaro.
Trump volunteers US to 'help' with fires in the Amazon after conversation with Brazil President Bolsonaro, who has been slow to fight them

A world full of dictators? Damn rip van winkle, this is not 1940.

Yeah, a world full of dictators. Start with trumps boss Putin, and then trumps lover boy little Kim.
Why stop there? There's also Duterte and Bolsonaro.
Trump volunteers US to 'help' with fires in the Amazon after conversation with Brazil President Bolsonaro, who has been slow to fight them
From your link:

• In his tweet, Trump said future trade prospects with Brazil were "very exciting" and praised his "strong" relationship with the country's leader, who has openly celebrated the brutal dictatorship that existed in Brazil between 1964 and 1985.

Right wingers everywhere appreciate brutal dictatorā€™s. Because they want to be brutal dictatorā€™s.

And why would Brazil trade with us when theyā€™re trading with the Chinese for soy beans and corn?

Sadly, I suspect those markets are never coming back to the US. Trump got rid of them for good.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
It Cheeto Jesus says so, those gullible morons will believe him.
You had your heads so far up Obama's azz that when he opened his mouth your heads popped out. He was terrible. Purely agenda driven with most of it done in the musky areas of the white house with all of his feminist/lesbian advisors.

another full of shit thread

Who has been saying go alone?

Or

Is this you misinterpreting what others wrote as usual...
You canā€™t possibly be serious. Trump is pulled out of about every negotiation and treaty that the United States has.
Do you think the US is still the leader in NATO?
Has the US been showing leadership in South America?
Trump publicly said our intelligence agencies are less trustworthy than Vladimir Putin. And he says heā€™s in love with little Kim. You donā€™t believe him?
Have you been listening at all to whatā€™s been going on?

Trump has reportedly discussed withdrawing from NATO. That would be great for Russia.

Come on people. Stop being stupid. Donā€™t call me names just because Iā€™m telling you the truth. Grow up and act like adults.

This is beyond stupidity. Sad to say they are so in love with that orange Cheeto charisma but ignore his domestic policies and foreign policies are both sucks. Lying just about every time he open his mouth. They still love him.

Do Republicans really believe that the Democrats are more concerned with kissing everyone's ass, rolling over and allowing others to do what ever they want just so we will be liked? Should we just cave on every issue ? Seems that's what the Dems want. Take advantage of the U.S. Rape our economy, rape or people. Just please please say you like us.

Like this dude.

Where the hell you got all that garbage? Look at the booming economy. Does it looks like we are being rape?
Trump scared you very well.

Just because Trump makes stupid comments doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true.

An opinion piece from VOX, a site further to the left than the DailyKOS...is that possible?

HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

Dictators and religious terrorists?

Oh, you mean Democrat allies.

Who has been saying go alone?

Or

Is this you misinterpreting what others wrote as usual...
You canā€™t possibly be serious. Trump is pulled out of about every negotiation and treaty that the United States has.
Do you think the US is still the leader in NATO?
Has the US been showing leadership in South America?
Trump publicly said our intelligence agencies are less trustworthy than Vladimir Putin. And he says heā€™s in love with little Kim. You donā€™t believe him?
Have you been listening at all to whatā€™s been going on?

Trump has reportedly discussed withdrawing from NATO. That would be great for Russia.

Come on people. Stop being stupid. Donā€™t call me names just because Iā€™m telling you the truth. Grow up and act like adults.
Y'all need to make up your minds. Should America intervene in the world, or should we not?

Lemme guess: WE SHOULD DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHATEVER TRUMP DOES.

That's it. That's all. That's the entirety of what you're using instead of thought.

If you guys really thought I was wrong, you would explain why you thought I was wrong.
that was done repeatedly for you as far back as the old forum......you are just way too far left and to obsessive about republicans to see that....

How about Fox News? Would you believe Fox?

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party

If you canā€™t believe any news, not even fox, then you live in the land of milk and cookies and nothing can get through.
I don't care about Fox or what YOU say. How many Nazis? 10% or more? I campaigned with a group of Republicans in 2018 and they ARE from the land of milk and cookies. I threw them some of my leftover Democrat talking points just to create havoc, and they remained so calm, I feared for them. As a final point, I prefer Nazis to illegal aliens. The Nazis are legal.

The "theme" from lefties seems to be non stop criticism of the President for trying to make a deal with countries that have stockpiles of nuclear weapons. The crazy left seems to think that America should approach rogue nations with gifts and a position of weakness rather than strength. FDR stopped Ike from taking Berlin as a favor to Stalin. Truman kissed every ass he could find when Korea wasn't going his way and we ended up where we started after three years at the cost of 35-50,000 American lives. LBJ quit the fight when we needed leadership and America had to abandon Vietnam.

Do Republicans really believe that the Democrats are more concerned with kissing everyone's ass, rolling over and allowing others to do what ever they want just so we will be liked? Should we just cave on every issue ? Seems that's what the Dems want. Take advantage of the U.S. Rape our economy, rape or people. Just please please say you like us.

Like this dude.

Where the hell you got all that garbage? Look at the booming economy. Does it looks like we are being rape?
Trump scared you very well.

Just because Trump makes stupid comments doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true.
Lol. You really think that Deany is sane? If you do then you should go seek mental help immediately.

Forum List

Back