Do Republicans really believe we should go it alone with no allies or support?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

That seems to be a theme that I see over and over again on the USMB from Republicans.

Should the US go it completely alone without allies except for Russia and North Korea in a world filled with dictators and nuclear weapons and religious terrorists?

That seems to be a theme that I see over and over again on the USMB from Republicans.

Should the US go it completely alone without allies except for Russia and North Korea in a world filled with dictators and nuclear weapons and religious terrorists?
Do Republicans really believe that the Democrats are more concerned with kissing everyone's ass, rolling over and allowing others to do what ever they want just so we will be liked? Should we just cave on every issue ? Seems that's what the Dems want. Take advantage of the U.S. Rape our economy, rape or people. Just please please say you like us.

It Cheeto Jesus says so, those gullible morons will believe him.

I am not a Republican, but I see value in making our allies contribute their fair share of money and bodies. If they don't-then THEY are on THEIR own. I have confidence our military could take on anyone-we spent enough on it.

------------------------------------------ I say that the USA should be the BOSS and the rest of the world and their money and Cannon Fodder can get in line to follow the USA and be quiet except for saying --- YES Sir , Course I can see respecting and valuing the Eastern Europeans because for the last few years they seem to be Thoughtful people and are guarding their Borders from invaders . Western 'Europe though seems to be headed towards being part of 'muslim arabia' though so they shouldn't be trusted Dean .

Regarding what specific issue(s)?

A world full of dictators? Damn rip van winkle, this is not 1940.

Yeah, a world full of dictators. Start with trumps boss Putin, and then trumps lover boy little Kim.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Start with Iran and then go from there

Yeah, a world full of dictators. Start with trumps boss Putin, and then trumps lover boy little Kim.
Deany you are so unhinged is it any reason no one takes you serious?

Start with Iran and then go from there
All Muslim nations have a large violent contingent.
Iran’s economy is collapsing and they are getting desperate.
I cannot comment more than that because I know nothing about the region.
I have the feeling you’re also in the “know nothing” category.

Your history sucks, where did you go to school at?

Their was like a 100 more dictatorships in the 1900's then today.

Who has been saying go alone?

Or

Is this you misinterpreting what others wrote as usual...

Your history sucks, where did you go to school at?

Their was like a 100 more dictatorships in the 1900's then today.
School I went to taught us the difference between there and their.
Just saying.

Current Dictators - List of Dictators In 2019

If there are fewer dictators today it’s because the United States has been engaged in the world. Do you think by the United States pulling back their influence and their leadership that suddenly they’ll be fewer dictators?

Come on now, think it through. I’m sure you can figure this out.

I am not a Republican, but I see value in making our allies contribute their fair share of money and bodies. If they don't-then THEY are on THEIR own. I have confidence our military could take on anyone-we spent enough on it.
Depends on what you mean by fair share. Do you really want Germany to have aircraft carriers and submarines all around the world? Considering their history? The Nazi contamination in Germany was so bad, but now there’s even a large part of the Republican Party that’s Nazis.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country.

Who has been saying go alone?

Or

Is this you misinterpreting what others wrote as usual...
You can’t possibly be serious. Trump is pulled out of about every negotiation and treaty that the United States has.
Do you think the US is still the leader in NATO?
Has the US been showing leadership in South America?
Trump publicly said our intelligence agencies are less trustworthy than Vladimir Putin. And he says he’s in love with little Kim. You don’t believe him?
Have you been listening at all to what’s been going on?

Trump has reportedly discussed withdrawing from NATO. That would be great for Russia.

Come on people. Stop being stupid. Don’t call me names just because I’m telling you the truth. Grow up and act like adults.

Forum List

Back