Do Republicans Even Realize they have Trump on Tape Showing Documents to Aides and Divulging they are "Secret" and not Declassified??

I. Dont. Care.

Two reasons, either one of which is good enough for me not to care: number one the only source for this is Jack Smith's providing a transcript to CNN of all people.

Number two, suppose it is true. Who gives a crap if Trump waved a document around and said that it was something he did not declassify?

What in the world do you think that means, exactly? I don't get it at all. You are welcome to explain to me why that is such a horrible crime.

Does the Satanist Democrat establishment even have an inkling or a concern that the time is fast approaching and they will be drug into the streets to face vigilante justice?

Better wake up.
Are you gonna do it? What are you waiting for?

ILMAO............It's meaningless. You leftists are so fucking stupid man. Your masters swing you wherever they like and you take it like rag dolls. Here's Biden sharing CLASSIFIED information on camera. If the tables were turned the Democrats would declare end of days. Compare and contrast this to meaningless crap with a narration built up for it.

He is being honest. Where is the classifed document? You people are posting the stupidest stuff in an effort to protect you career criminal.

Well, if the repubs have their way, they will give Ukraine to Poootin....and invite him to take all off Easter Europe.

The Orange Shit Ass is going to answer for his crimes. Then the little orange shits are going to be got.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prosecutors-propose-january
These people are twisting themselves into pretzels trying to deflect from their career criminal. The repub party of today does not resemble the one during Nixon days, which was ashamed of his crimes. The crimes trump has committed make Nixon look like The Pope.

I lost track of the number of felonies he has been charged with. I think dozens, at this point?

All things in your head.

Note that nothing in the external world was referenced. Data, facts, reality - those are second to what you imagine in your head.
That's your deranged imagination. A person with common sense, intelligence and experience always looks at data, facts and reality. It's obvious you haven't because you accuse me of imagining, the very thing you just did. Stupid fuck.

That's your deranged imagination. A person with common sense, intelligence and experience always looks at data, facts and reality. It's obvious you haven't because you accuse me of imagining, the very thing you just did. Stupid fuck.
Uh huh. That is why you only referenced your imagination.

Does the Satanist Democrat establishment even have an inkling or a concern that the time is fast approaching and they will be drug into the streets to face vigilante justice?

Better wake up.
Scared a you! :abgg2q.jpg:

Better pull your head out of your ass.

1jcr56.jpg
Where's your pics of Trump looking like a sweathog?

Judging from the comments it seems most republicans don't even realize they have Trump on audio committing a crime and just destroying himself.

Trump shows Top Secret War plans to his Aides that are not qualified to view Sensitive material and then says:

"See as President I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"
Staffer says: "Now we have a problem"

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%. Additionally it shows he stole lots of documents and was not supposed to have these tops secret documents, then he gets caught with other documents after he lied and said he did not have them.

Republicans watch fake news, and Fox and other fake news outlets do not report on this information because "people stop watching" if they hear the truth

What was the document?

He is being honest. Where is the classifed document? You people are posting the stupidest stuff in an effort to protect you career criminal.

Well, if the repubs have their way, they will give Ukraine to Poootin....and invite him to take all off Easter Europe.
I'm not going to mince words. If Putin wants to take all of "Easter Europe," I wouldn't sacrifice a penny of American money, or a drop of America blood to stop him. Let the fine and brave people of Wester Europe do something about it if they don't like it.

It's very racist how our government always wants to get involved to help "white countries," but we don't lift a finger over out nearest neighbor to the south being over-taken by murderous drug lords.

Bring the Gestapo on.
You really are that simple? You have allowed trump's lies to turn you into a revolutionary? THE MAN IS A CAREER LIAR! I LIED ABOUT LOSING THE 2020 ELECTION. He lies like he breathes.

His cult is going to be shocked when the begin acting on his calls for violence. They are gonna be jailed just like the crazies who attached the US Capitol on J6. But you keep listening to trump and bannon and see where it gets you.

Forum List

Back