Do Republicans Even Realize they have Trump on Tape Showing Documents to Aides and Divulging they are "Secret" and not Declassified??

View attachment 813405

Does not matter what Trump does any more than it matters what Biden does for dems.

We vote on issues not the person. Sometimes it is just one issue. For me it is guns. For others it is abortion or being able to queerify the kids. Dems will gladly vote to destroy America as long as they can kill their babies or groom kids.

If Trump was worse than dems for guns, I just would not vote. Trumps a pos, but if I vote rep, I can keep my guns and not have to die in a shootout with the dem's jackboots.

View attachment 813404

You're sick.

Judging from the comments it seems most republicans don't even realize they have Trump on audio committing a crime and just destroying himself.

Trump shows Top Secret War plans to his Aides that are not qualified to view Sensitive material and then says:

"See as President I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"
Staffer says: "Now we have a problem"

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%. Additionally it shows he stole lots of documents and was not supposed to have these tops secret documents, then he gets caught with other documents after he lied and said he did not have them.

Republicans watch fake news, and Fox and other fake news outlets do not report on this information because "people stop watching" if they hear the truth

WOW! President Trump allegedly showed alleged TOP SECRET war plans to someone without TOP SECRET clearance.

In your mind, that is somehow important but this is not?

2023%2005%2010%20China%20payoffs-X2.jpg

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg

Files%20Corvette-L.jpg

2023%2001%2016%20Dovuments-X2.jpg

Trump%20indictments%20follow%20Biden-XL.jpg

More?

Slow Hoser what is crazy about resisting America haters? The Muslim in Chief hated and still hates this country where he has become a rich elitist.
The wilderness is where the Reich elitist want real Americans to be banished. No.

Forum List

Back