Do OWS Crappers Seriously Want To Brawl With "Tough New Yorkers" On Black Friday ??

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:Boom2:
So what exactly are the Shitters planning on doing Friday? In New York,Boston&Chicago? Do The Crappers really wanna mess with the "Traditional Street Tough New Yorkers" who are just looking for a fight. OWS Crappers may want to think twice before messin' with "The Bronx Wal-Mart" and Target stores. They Bring Their Diapers, WE BRING OUR M---ther F--king BaseBall Bats !!!
:meow::meow::banned03:
Go Ahead Crappers! Make My Day !:fu:

• Banned
i just remembered, what are those Santa Bell ringers going to do in front of all those store entrances? carry 45 Magnums?

So what exactly are the Shitters planning on doing Friday? In New York,Boston&Chicago? Do The Crappers really wanna mess with the "Traditional Street Tough New Yorkers" who are just looking for a fight. OWS Crappers may want to think twice before messin' with "The Bronx Wal-Mart" and Target stores. They Bring Their Diapers, WE BRING OUR M---ther F--king BaseBall Bats !!!

A few years ago a huge crowd was on hand for the opening at a mall on Black Friday on Long Island NY.
They were waiting outside for hours as to be the first online.
When the doors opened they trampled to death a store employee or maybe the security guard I don't remember exactly....

Anyway these people almost rioted when they had to leave the store for a while when the Police and emergency medical crew were called.

These OWS peeps for there own sake better not mess with these folks. :lol:

Last edited:

They will slap your sissy 'tough' guys around, and if needed snipe them out. problem solved.

HAHA!!! And they thought NYPD brutalized them.........wait til they try fucking with the common folks, the REAL 99%, who dont give a shit about their little rally, and only want to spend a day out with their family.

OWS....you got a busted lip en route.

HAHA!!! And they thought NYPD brutalized them.........wait til they try fucking with the common folks, the REAL 99%, who dont give a shit about their little rally, and only want to spend a day out with their family.

OWS....you got a busted lip en route.

I thought conservatives and Tea Party people were law abiding and peaceful? Will you people please make up your minds?

You don't know jackshit about New Yorkers.

Grow up.

Lets just wait and see what the Diaper Shitters do tomorrow. They are asking for it !!! This is WAR !!! WAL-MART VS THE SHITTERS !!!

The Crappers are Very Outnumbered !!! and no one wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them attempted to shoplift in packed stores. isn't that what liberals do? STEAL ???

It's like you're showing off how little you know about NY.

There are no Wal-Mart stores in NYC.

The premise of this post is silly.

New Yorkers are pussycats.

They are models of correct, polite interpersonal behavior.

Forum List

Back