Do not forget the Oklahoma City bombing

it seems when you ask these people to stop inciting violence they see it a their speech being shut down.

Why do you think you cant communicate your ideas without inciting violence?

so you have an instance of someone "inciting violence now??? Please provide a fucking link, loser!

Wow just wow, watching these little fascist at heart now declare Freedom to protest is going to cause another Ok. city bombing. Yet they use 9/11 to bash the shit out of Bush and anyone who supported him. And again for eight straight years we saw nothing but staged hate protest against the Bush administration but now are told today we are going to cause another Ok. city bombing if we PROTEST the thug in chief Obama. And just how convenient is it that they are now using the Ok. city bombing as an ANNAVERSARY, where for during the Bush years we never heard a word about it.

what a big friggen joke these people are and so transparent.

Nobody is saying don't speak or don't protest.

I am saying is be accountable for what you say. The same goes for everyone. Personal accountability is a conservative value. I support it.

So you are saying personal accountability does not apply to the freedom of speech.

It shows what a fricking hippocrite you are.

Be accountable for everything you do, including your speech.
If all Americans were accountable for what they did we would be a better nation. I put you and those committing welfare freaud in the same boat; you choose what you will be accountable for.

LOL, fuck you. there I'm taking accountability of that.
and you and some whacked out government stooges aren't going to tell me what I can and can't say and then try to blow smoke up my ass insinuating because of something I might "SAY" against this Commie administration it will cause another Ok. city bombing.

Wow just wow, watching these little fascist at heart now declare Freedom to protest is going to cause another Ok. city bombing. Yet they use 9/11 to bash the shit out of Bush and anyone who supported him. And again for eight straight years we saw nothing but staged hate protest against the Bush administration but now are told today we are going to cause another Ok. city bombing if we PROTEST the thug in chief Obama. And just how convenient is it that they are now using the Ok. city bombing as an ANNAVERSARY, where for during the Bush years we never heard a word about it.

what a big friggen joke these people are and so transparent.

I am saying is be accountable for what you say. The same goes for everyone. Personal accountability is a conservative value. I support it.

So you are saying personal accountability does not apply to the freedom of speech.

If all Americans were accountable for what they did we would be a better nation. I put you and those committing welfare freaud in the same boat; you choose what you will be accountable for.

and you and some whacked out government stooges aren't going to tell me what I can and can't say and then try to blow smoke up my ass insinuating because of something I might "SAY" against this Commie administration it will cause another Ok. city bombing.

I appreciate what you say. It shows who you are. I advocate freedom of speech because it shows who one is. You need to be accountable for the effect and results of your speech.

Your statement shows you to be an inarticulate, angry mental midget but harmless.

I appreciate what you say. It shows who you are. I advocate freedom of speech because it shows who one is. You need to be accountable for the effect and results of your speech.

Your statement shows you to be an inarticulate, angry mental midget but harmless.

Omg, another anonymous Internet penny ante psychologist.:lol:

it seems when you ask these people to stop inciting violence they see it a their speech being shut down.

so you have an instance of someone "inciting violence now??? Please provide a fucking link, loser!

The guy who called for bricks to be thrown through the windows of dem offices and then the dem offices get bricks thrown threw them.

You forget so quickly

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100325/ap_on_re_us/us_health_care_threats

Last edited:

I am Elmer Mudd, astute judge of the human character. I don't think I told you anything you didn't already know or the people who are around you already knew.

If you are looking for self-improvement, I could help you. It is never too late to change your ways.

I am Elmer Mudd, astute judge of the human character. I don't think I told you anything you didn't already know or the people who are around you already knew.

If you are looking for self-improvement, I could help you. It is never too late to change your ways.

Elmer Fudd cartoon character is more like it.
and I don't need no help from some penny ante Internet Psychologist, but a couple of other people here might be able to use your services.

Last edited:
I am here to help when ever and where ever I can.

I will always be accountable for the help I give.

We all must be accountable for everything we do in life including what we say.

If she's going to improve herself, how can you help her? Wouldn't that be the opposite of "self improvement"?
:confused:

Allie Baba- Is this your desperate plea to have me help you also.
Don't worry. I am there for you.
I have more than enough knowledge to go around.

So because there are crazy people in the world, we're not allowed to protest? We're supposed to sit on our hands and zip our mouths because we might stir up a lunatic? Then we all might as well sign off this site right now and turn in our keyboards...there may be a crazy S.O.B. reading this thread right now and putting the final touches on his bomb.....

I'm so tired of the left hiding behind this incitement bullshit to quieten down the vocal and active Americans who have taken a stand and are tired of being told to sit down and shut up. I guess it's the only way they can think of to control the loud and unruley mob.

But I think the original poster put the focus on the wrong thing here...

The anti-government feelings have not been as strong as they are today since the 1960's.

How about we ask why it is that this is the case...INSTEAD of blaming the protest as the problem.

Just curious. When you say "false hope for the South" and show this picture:
sigpic18694_2.gif

Are you just talking for white people?

The guy who called for bricks to be thrown through the windows of dem offices and then the dem offices get bricks thrown threw them.

You forget so quickly

Dems deal with threats over health care support - Yahoo! News

"The guy who called for bricks to be thrown through the windows of dem offices"

Are you shitting me? Was it Beck, Limbaugh or Hannity?

Nope.

"Bricks were thrown through several windows at the GOP headquarters located in the Albemarle Square Shopping Center.

Vandals tossed bricks through the windows of the GOP headquarters in the Charlottesville area.
Daily Progress.com reported:

Bricks were thrown through the windows of the Albemarle County GOP headquarters overnight in what appears to be the Charlottesville area’s latest act of politically fueled vandalism.

County GOP Chairwoman Rachel Schoenewald arrived at the office in the Albemarle Square shopping center Friday morning to find two windows shattered and a third partially damaged."

Gateway Pundit
Bricks Thrown Through Windows Of County GOP HQ In VA | TPM LiveWire

"MARION - Mayor Scott Schertzer on Monday condemned a March 30 incident in which a brick was thrown through a window at the downtown Marion County Republican headquarters.

Attached to the brick was a note that said, "Stop the right wing."

Mayor condemns political rock-throwing incident | marionstar.com | The Marion Star

"The attack against Tea Party activists in the video below is a direct result of the concerted campaign by the corporate media — in particular Chris Matthews — to portray Tea Party activists and supporters as racist. It’s an example of pro-Obama brown-shirt thuggery."
Illegal Alien Amnesty Thugs Attack Tea Party Protesters in Ft. Lauderdale

Not true. But there are consequences to words. If you know a person is on the edge and you push them over, then its your fault. Beck and Hannity and Rush know there are nuts out here, but it is worth it for them to push all this hate because they get paid for it.

Neither Rush, Beck nor Hannity push for hate. Leftards confuse truth with hate. You don't like the truth, so you call it hate to scare people away from it.

Doesn't work.

Please name one violent act that has been committed because of any of those commentators, or name any violent act that has been encouraged by them.

I am guessing the Militia that planeed to shoot a policeman and then set off a bomb at his funeral to stop the revolution listened to Hannity and Limbaugh over olberman or the main stream press.
As did the Tax protestor who flew his plane into the IRS building.

Stop doing that. Their heads will explode.

Well by all means, then, people should shut the hell up and be afraid to speak!

with every post you prove, over and over, just what a deranged lunatic you truly are...

NOBODY is saying to "shut the hell up" (though your ignorant posts do show the logic of such a course)

they are merely stating the OBVIOUS....words of extreme hatred and suggestions of violence directed at people who do NOT deserve such hatred or violence can actually LEAD to ACTS of hatred and violence against those people...

I have no doubt that, were there a liberal ann coulter or rush limbaugh telling MILLIONS of people to HATE cons and to BLAME cons for ALL the problems in America, you would understand this....

The anti-government feelings have not been as strong as they are today since the 1960's.
We see many examples of it on this site. The fire is being stoked by a strong right wing media group. The tea parties are fanning the flames.
The rhetoric has hinted at violence. I know 99% of the anti-government participants would not resort to violence but there are a few individuals who take the rhetoric literally. Anti-government talk shows, rallys, blogs etc. better watch what they say.

There are other Timothy McVeigh's out there that will get so angered they will justify violence and killing to put out of control government back in its place.

Don't forget Oklahoma City. Watch what you say.

:eusa_whistle:
Just to think Obama seems to be doing fine after hanging around these guys....

Independent Lens . THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND . Exclusive Interview | PBS

When the Tea Party bombs government buildings get back with me....hackjob

And if/when it happens, you will say its an "isolated incident". You and your side wont take blame for it. Again.

If you respond with an intelligent comment, I will call it, an "isolated incident".

So lawyer Jeeves you are denying that the President of the USA is Commander in Chief of the military including state militias. The President has the right to call up any state militia to help protect the USA as designated in the Constitution. Are you denying this is true? (If there are any Tea Baggers going crazy, Obama can take command of any state militias to help get them under control)
It is funny you bring up Hamilton because he was a big governemt politician of his time.

Let's recap shall we...

You stated....Militia's have been closely associated with the Tea Parties. There is an association of militias based in Oklahoma set to protect state rights from our federal government.

Then you stated....the President of the USA is Commander in Chief of the military including state militias.

So in other words, you're stating these militias would be under the direct control of the Potus. Now tell me again how the Tea Party is inciting violence? Think much...

Very simple.
I am saying you and the individuals organizing state militia's to defend states from our evil federal government do not understand the Constitution.
If a state militia is formed the President is their Commander in Chief and can call the militia up to defend the USA as designated in our Constitution.

Of course you and the Tea Partiers would not want to do anything contrary to the Constittution.
How do you know this are you a freaking mind reader?
Who said I was a Tea Partier?

Forum List

Back