Do not forget the Oklahoma City bombing

What? the first amendment no longer applies now that Obama is president?

By all means, do your best to shutdown honest dissent and freedom of expression. I don't think you'll be successful.

It just isn't CIVILIZED to join with like-minded people and voice your dissatisfaction with the current government! It must STOP! It's IRRESPONSIBLE and VIOLENT!

Sheesh.

Sad that anyone would advocate silence. Freedom of expression is the essence of liberty.

Persoanl Responsibility is something we should all practice and the conservatives think they own.

All I am saying is take that personal responsibility to the words you use.

You sound like a whiney, irresponsible child when you say if I cannot say anything I want without accountability I will throw a hissy fit. That is not what freedom of speech is about.

All freedoms require responsibility and accountability.

Good thing, your left wing theology isn't the rule of law. The courts are pretty flexible when it comes to speaking freely. Now again douchebag(freedom of speech being employed), how has the Tea party incited violence?

But you may have more luck with your left wing lunacy in say....umm....say Iran...

Last edited:
Sad that anyone would advocate silence. Freedom of expression is the essence of liberty.

Persoanl Responsibility is something we should all practice and the conservatives think they own.

You sound like a whiney, irresponsible child when you say if I cannot say anything I want without accountability I will throw a hissy fit. That is not what freedom of speech is about.

Fuck you....you dished it out for 8 years and now you reap what you sow.

Well by all means, then, people should shut the hell up and be afraid to speak!

Reasonable discussion and disagreement gets reasonable results.

Inflammatory, unreasonable, violent conversation never gets good results.

Please explain violent conversation? Define....

Maybe you could show some of this violent conversation that the tea party movement has been spewing. I am sure their message is inflammatory and unreasonable for a left wing loon.

Militia's have been closely associated with the Tea Parties. There is an association of militias based in Oklahoma set to protect state rights from our federal government.

When the premise is put out that "our government has been taken from us" and " the President is not a US citizen". Implies that our system was not used to elect Obama. IT WAS.
People think if our government has been taken away then we need to take it back.

Yes you can using the ballot box, just like Obama's followers did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton[/ame]

Fuck you....you dished it out for 8 years and now you reap what you sow.

This is exactly what I am talking about, reasonable conversation.
Alpha is great example.
You get a group of people like Alpha together and only good things can happen.

Reasonable discussion and disagreement gets reasonable results.

Inflammatory, unreasonable, violent conversation never gets good results.

Maybe you could show some of this violent conversation that the tea party movement has been spewing. I am sure their message is inflammatory and unreasonable for a left wing loon.

Militia's have been closely associated with the Tea Parties. There is an association of militias based in Oklahoma set to protect state rights from our federal government.

When the premise is put out that "our government has been taken from us" and " the President is not a US citizen". Implies that our system was not used to elect Obama. IT WAS.
People think if our government has been taken away then we need to take it back.

Again it sounds as though you like stomping on Constitutional rights? The forming of state militias is a Constitutional right but f...that right too correct?

I hate to break it to you but 80% of the US public distrusts the federal government. It's only left wing loonies such as yourself who trust the power grabbing, right violating progressives who are in charge.

Last edited:

Again it sounds as though you like stomping on Constitutional rights? The forming of state militias is a Constitutional right but f...that right too correct?

I hate to break it to you but 80% of the US public distrusts the federal government. It's only left wing loonies such as yourself who trust the power grabbing, right violating progressives who are in charge.

The Constitution states that state militias will be under the jurisdiction of the federal government.
I don't trust most of the politicians in Washington but I trust our system. Our system will prevail. When you start talking about going outside our system is when your are really jeopardizing our Constitution.

The Constitution states that state militias will be under the jurisdiction of the federal government.
I don't trust most of the politicians in Washington but I trust our system. Our system will prevail. When you start talking about going outside our system is when your are really jeopardizing our Constitution.

hmm....really...
Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another version is found in the copies distributed to the states, and then ratified by them, which had this capitalization and punctuation:[6]
“ A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Who said anything about politicians loon? I said 80% of the American public distrusts government, period.

The anti-government feelings have not been as strong as they are today since the 1960's.
We see many examples of it on this site. The fire is being stoked by a strong right wing media group. The tea parties are fanning the flames.
The rhetoric has hinted at violence. I know 99% of the anti-government participants would not resort to violence but there are a few individuals who take the rhetoric literally. Anti-government talk shows, rallys, blogs etc. better watch what they say.

There are other Timothy McVeigh's out there that will get so angered they will justify violence and killing to put out of control government back in its place.

Don't forget Oklahoma City. Watch what you say.

Oklahoma City was not the result of fanning the flames by politicians, talk shows, rallies, blogs, groups or media. It was defense against a government that was abusing power trumping up phony charges & was actually using weapons, tanks & military tactics to kill its own citizens just like China, Iraq & other tyrannical governments. Rhetoric, free speech, guns, theories, religion & militia groups did not cause Mcveigh to attack.

Elmer can just go off & pull his own pudd.

You claim to be a Constitutionalist but you are rewriting the Constitution.

You are a threat to the Constitution.

The President is the Commander and Chief of the military including the state militias giving him the power to call them up to protect the US.

The second ammendment does not take that authority away.

You don't even know how the Constitution reads. You must read the whole Constitution, not just the parts you like. Or maybe you can't read and you are relying on going to the tea parties and listening to the Constitutional scholars they bring in.

I think someone should write an "Idiots guide to the Constitution" for you mental midgets.

The anti-government feelings have not been as strong as they are today since the 1960's.
We see many examples of it on this site. The fire is being stoked by a strong right wing media group. The tea parties are fanning the flames.
The rhetoric has hinted at violence. I know 99% of the anti-government participants would not resort to violence but there are a few individuals who take the rhetoric literally. Anti-government talk shows, rallys, blogs etc. better watch what they say.

There are other Timothy McVeigh's out there that will get so angered they will justify violence and killing to put out of control government back in its place.

Don't forget Oklahoma City. Watch what you say.

Oklahoma City was not the result of fanning the flames by politicians, talk shows, rallies, blogs, groups or media. It was defense against a government that was abusing power trumping up phony charges & was actually using weapons, tanks & military tactics to kill its own citizens just like China, Iraq & other tyrannical governments. Rhetoric, free speech, guns, theories, religion & militia groups did not cause Mcveigh to attack.

Elmer can just go off & pull his own pudd.

I would think everyone would agree that the leader of the Branch Dividians or what ever they were called was a sick puppy. Children were being harmed. Something had to be done. The actions, in hind sight, were not the best alternative but it was an isolated incident that was corrected.

Sick minds like yours and Timothy McVeigh turn it in to something it was not. Conspiracy theory nut cases.

Have you graduatged from high school? Did you study American history.

Theories like yours are born out of ignorance and stupidity.

I would think everyone would agree that the leader of the Branch Dividians or what ever they were called was a sick puppy. Children were being harmed. Something had to be done. The actions, in hind sight, were not the best alternative but it was an isolated incident that was corrected.

Sick minds like yours and Timothy Mcveigh turn it in to something it was not. Conspiracy theory nut cases.

People like you who judge others & say "Something had to be done" are the problem. The actual conspiring & murderous actions of tyrannical assholes like you & the tyrannical government you support caused the death of many of our citizens, not conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:

You should mind your own business & stop trying to rule others. You clearly are uneducated & watch way to much TV. You clearly are a clueless mental midget that never graduated grade school, otherwise you would not have misspelled graduated as graduatged.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Sick minds like yours and Timothy Mcveigh turn it in to something it was not. Conspiracy theory nut cases.

People like you who judge others & say "Something had to be done" are the problem. The actual conspiring & murderous actions of tyrannical assholes like you & the tyrannical government you support caused the death of many of our citizens, not conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:

You should mind your own business & stop trying to rule others. You clearly are uneducated & watch way to much TV. You clearly are a clueless mental midget that never graduated grade school, otherwise you would not have misspelled graduated as graduatged.:lol::lol::lol:

You are one sick puppy.

I pray your rhetoric does not turn into sick actions. We all tend to create our own reality. Your reality is a very sick world. If you have children I hope you do not isolate them in your sick world. Education will free them from your ignorance.

I apologize to all puppies. In truth no puppies are like this sicko.

You are one sick puppy.

I pray your rhetoric does not turn into sick actions. We all tend to create our own reality. Your reality is a very sick world. If you have children I hope you do not isolate them in your sick world. Education will free them from your ignorance.

Again you clearly are the sicko who said "Something had to be done" condoning the killings at Waco. I never condoned Tim McVeigh's actions. I only stated the facts that lead him to attack the tyrants. You are the narrow minded control freak who lies, twist facts & condones the killing of innocents.

Last edited:
You are one sick puppy.

Again you clearly are the sicko who said "Something had to be done" condoning the killings at Waco. I never condoned Tim McVeigh's actions. I only stated the facts that lead him to attack the tyrants. You are the narrow minded control freak who lies, twist facts & condones the killing of innocents.

If you don't think something had to done to help the children being abused at the Branch Dividian we have nothing to discuss.

The President is the Commander and Chief of the military including the state militias giving him the power to call them up to protect the US.

You don't even know how the Constitution reads. You must read the whole Constitution, not just the parts you like. Or maybe you can't read and you are relying on going to the tea parties and listening to the Constitutional scholars they bring in.

I think someone should write an "Idiots guide to the Constitution" for you mental midgets.

Of course coming from someone who is in the 20% minority what else could I expect. Militias and the right to bear arms were protections inserted in the Constitution to protect the newly founded country from a government that did not serve the People. Hamilton was mostly responsible for the right to bear arms and militias. I make it a point to study the Constitution, considering I am a lawyer.

By the way if they ever write one you should get an advance copy(Mudd's guide to being an idiot).

Of course coming from someone who is in the 20% minority what else could I expect. Militias and the right to bear arms were protections inserted in the Constitution to protect the newly founded country from a government that did not serve the People. Hamilton was mostly responsible for the right to bear arms and militias. I make it a point to study the Constitution, considering I am a lawyer.

By the way if they ever write one you should get an advance copy(Mudd's guide to being an idiot).

So lawyer Jeeves you are denying that the President of the USA is Commander in Chief of the military including state militias. The President has the right to call up any state militia to help protect the USA as designated in the Constitution. Are you denying this is true? (If there are any Tea Baggers going crazy, Obama can take command of any state militias to help get them under control)
It is funny you bring up Hamilton because he was a big governemt politician of his time.

If you don't think something had to done to help the children being abused at the Branch Dividian we have nothing to discuss.
Yea, your government really helped the shit out of the children of Waco & Ruby Ridge. If you really think the government wanted to help those children then you live in fantasy land. The government trumped up weapons charges & went in shooting first killing children first. The charges against the Weavers were dropped because they were false & they won over $3.5 million in court from your murdering government because they shot first aiming at and killing a child & then his mother before shooting Randy Weaver. ATF also shot first at Waco killing people & continued to shoot at those trying to surrender & exit the compound. Your government killed to take weapons from law abiding citizens to gain power & control over the people, not to help children.

the President of the USA is Commander in Chief of the military including state militias. The President has the right to call up any state militia to help protect the USA as designated in the Constitution. (If there are any Tea Baggers going crazy, Obama can take command of any state militias to help get them under control)
Ahh, Yes! More threats from a tyrant. Lets just hope Obama & the VIOLENT DEMOCRATS do not once again attack more American citizens like they did when Clinton commanded them to.

Since you barely made it to grade school, you need some history lessons. Start with listening to this woman from Austria. Then we will move onto 2 hours of congressional hearings into Ruby Ridge, then the facts of Waco, & finally Oklahoma City.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5OnW0-HInI&feature=player_embedded"]Kitty Werthmann Interview 1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyiEzufunOA&feature=player_embedded"]Kitty Werthmann Interview 2[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiSF7-BDBH8&feature=player_embedded"]Kitty Werthmann Interview 3[/ame][/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back