Do not forget the Oklahoma City bombing

The anti-government feelings have not been as strong as they are today since the 1960's.
We see many examples of it on this site. The fire is being stoked by a strong right wing media group. The tea parties are fanning the flames.
The rhetoric has hinted at violence. I know 99% of the anti-government participants would not resort to violence but there are a few individuals who take the rhetoric literally. Anti-government talk shows, rallys, blogs etc. better watch what they say.

There are other Timothy McVeigh's out there that will get so angered they will justify violence and killing to put out of control government back in its place.

Don't forget Oklahoma City. Watch what you say.

Well if there are McVeighs out there ready to commit acts of domestic terrorism, there is an excellent chance they belonged to the FALN or Weather Underground and Bill Clinton pardoned him or her in 1999.

The Clintons' Terror Pardons - WSJ.com

http://www.realdemocracy.com/prdonall.htm

You claim to be a Constitutionalist but you are rewriting the Constitution.

You are a threat to the Constitution.

The President is the Commander and Chief of the military including the state militias giving him the power to call them up to protect the US.

The second ammendment does not take that authority away.

You don't even know how the Constitution reads. You must read the whole Constitution, not just the parts you like. Or maybe you can't read and you are relying on going to the tea parties and listening to the Constitutional scholars they bring in.

I think someone should write an "Idiots guide to the Constitution" for you mental midgets.

Of course coming from someone who is in the 20% minority what else could I expect. Militias and the right to bear arms were protections inserted in the Constitution to protect the newly founded country from a government that did not serve the People. Hamilton was mostly responsible for the right to bear arms and militias. I make it a point to study the Constitution, considering I am a lawyer.

By the way if they ever write one you should get an advance copy(Mudd's guide to being an idiot).

So lawyer Jeeves you are denying that the President of the USA is Commander in Chief of the military including state militias. The President has the right to call up any state militia to help protect the USA as designated in the Constitution. Are you denying this is true? (If there are any Tea Baggers going crazy, Obama can take command of any state militias to help get them under control)
It is funny you bring up Hamilton because he was a big governemt politician of his time.

Let's recap shall we...

You stated....Militia's have been closely associated with the Tea Parties. There is an association of militias based in Oklahoma set to protect state rights from our federal government.

Then you stated....the President of the USA is Commander in Chief of the military including state militias.

So in other words, you're stating these militias would be under the direct control of the Potus. Now tell me again how the Tea Party is inciting violence? Think much...

Reasonable discussion and disagreement gets reasonable results.

Inflammatory, unreasonable, violent conversation never gets good results.

Please explain violent conversation? Define....

Maybe you could show some of this violent conversation that the tea party movement has been spewing. I am sure their message is inflammatory and unreasonable for a left wing loon.

Militia's have been closely associated with the Tea Parties. There is an association of militias based in Oklahoma set to protect state rights from our federal government.

When the premise is put out that "our government has been taken from us" and " the President is not a US citizen". Implies that our system was not used to elect Obama. IT WAS.
People think if our government has been taken away then we need to take it back.

Yes you can using the ballot box, just like Obama's followers did.

That's what we're doing, you dishonest pos. And you guys are doing everything you can to stop it.

BTW, G. Beck was interesting last night. He said progressive liberals and nazis were two sides of the european, communist system. Both fascists, and not a part of the American system at all. And that libs are seeking to establish that system here. He's right.

Thankfully, the majority of Americans want to do away with that system. And the tea parties are broadcasting that desire, legally, and encouraging people to use their protected rights to do so.

The militias are an integral part of America. There are a handful who are kooks. But remember...it was a militia that turned in the last militia (the one that wanted to shoot up the police department).

And only one of the members of the crazy militia had any affiliation with a political party. And he was a dem.

Let's recap again...

We have not established that the tea partiers are in any way subversive or violent.

But let's look at some groups that ARE:

SDS....we have people in the admin who were members of the SDS.
Black Panthers....recently pardoned for their armed intimidation of voters
the Weather Underground....

There are a lot more. Our current admin embraces them.

Well by all means, then, people should shut the hell up and be afraid to speak!

Not true. But there are consequences to words. If you know a person is on the edge and you push them over, then its your fault. Beck and Hannity and Rush know there are nuts out here, but it is worth it for them to push all this hate because they get paid for it.

The anti-government feelings have not been as strong as they are today since the 1960's.
We see many examples of it on this site. The fire is being stoked by a strong right wing media group. The tea parties are fanning the flames.
The rhetoric has hinted at violence. I know 99% of the anti-government participants would not resort to violence but there are a few individuals who take the rhetoric literally. Anti-government talk shows, rallys, blogs etc. better watch what they say.

There are other Timothy McVeigh's out there that will get so angered they will justify violence and killing to put out of control government back in its place.

:eusa_whistle:
Just to think Obama seems to be doing fine after hanging around these guys....

Independent Lens . THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND . Exclusive Interview | PBS

When the Tea Party bombs government buildings get back with me....hackjob

And if/when it happens, you will say its an "isolated incident". You and your side wont take blame for it. Again.

Not true. But there are consequences to words. If you know a person is on the edge and you push them over, then its your fault. Beck and Hannity and Rush know there are nuts out here, but it is worth it for them to push all this hate because they get paid for it.

Neither Rush, Beck nor Hannity push for hate. Leftards confuse truth with hate. You don't like the truth, so you call it hate to scare people away from it.

Doesn't work.

Please name one violent act that has been committed because of any of those commentators, or name any violent act that has been encouraged by them.

:eusa_whistle:
Just to think Obama seems to be doing fine after hanging around these guys....

Independent Lens . THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND . Exclusive Interview | PBS

When the Tea Party bombs government buildings get back with me....hackjob

And if/when it happens, you will say its an "isolated incident". You and your side wont take blame for it. Again.

Please provide evidence of what incident you're talking about (in re: "again".)

The only nuts out here who listen to Beck and Hannity and Rush are democrats. I learn everything about those 3 guys from democrat wackjobs who listen to them & then air the segments on TV or internet. The democrats are the ones you should worry about. They are the ones who riot, destroy & launch government funded political attacks to actually kill people. Right wingers are always on the defense against those psychos.

it seems when you ask these people to stop inciting violence they see it a their speech being shut down.

Why do you think you cant communicate your ideas without inciting violence?

Still waiting for some evidence that there has been any violence incited, or committed?

Of course, we've been waiting for months, since you idiots first started lying about it and trying to shut down anyone who dares to give voice to criticism of your beloved brown shirts.

Neither Rush, Beck nor Hannity push for hate. Leftards confuse truth with hate. You don't like the truth, so you call it hate to scare people away from it.

Doesn't work.

Please name one violent act that has been committed because of any of those commentators, or name any violent act that has been encouraged by them.

Do you really need links to the lies told by beck, hannity, rush or anyone else on fox? Seriously, do you?

No idiot in here thinks fox tells the truth. Seriously, you cant.

Of course coming from someone who is in the 20% minority what else could I expect. Militias and the right to bear arms were protections inserted in the Constitution to protect the newly founded country from a government that did not serve the People. Hamilton was mostly responsible for the right to bear arms and militias. I make it a point to study the Constitution, considering I am a lawyer.

By the way if they ever write one you should get an advance copy(Mudd's guide to being an idiot).

So lawyer Jeeves you are denying that the President of the USA is Commander in Chief of the military including state militias. The President has the right to call up any state militia to help protect the USA as designated in the Constitution. Are you denying this is true? (If there are any Tea Baggers going crazy, Obama can take command of any state militias to help get them under control)
It is funny you bring up Hamilton because he was a big governemt politician of his time.

Let's recap shall we...

You stated....Militia's have been closely associated with the Tea Parties. There is an association of militias based in Oklahoma set to protect state rights from our federal government.

Then you stated....the President of the USA is Commander in Chief of the military including state militias.

So in other words, you're stating these militias would be under the direct control of the Potus. Now tell me again how the Tea Party is inciting violence? Think much...

Very simple.
I am saying you and the individuals organizing state militia's to defend states from our evil federal government do not understand the Constitution.
If a state militia is formed the President is their Commander in Chief and can call the militia up to defend the USA as designated in our Constitution.
Of course you and the Tea Partiers would not want to do anything contrary to the Constittution.

Doesn't work.

I am guessing the Militia that planeed to shoot a policeman and then set off a bomb at his funeral to stop the revolution listened to Hannity and Limbaugh over olberman or the main stream press.
As did the Tax protestor who flew his plane into the IRS building.

Doesn't work.

I am guessing the Militia that planeed to shoot a policeman and then set off a bomb at his funeral to stop the revolution listened to Hannity and Limbaugh over olberman or the main stream press.
As did the Tax protestor who flew his plane into the IRS building.

Oh! for pete's sake, his neighbor could have said something to set him off. It is not the neighbors fault.

Grow up, dumbass.

May we never forget the innocent lives taken on that awful, awful day. No matter how hard the right tries, they cannot distance themselves from McVeigh. He was a model tea partier -- Hated govt., member of the NRA, felt something needed to be done in order to stop the govt. takeover, was involved with right wing militias..Doesn't that sound like a pretty right wing guy? Sure does to me. He was influenced by the large amount of careless language coming from the right in the 90's..More of which we are seeing now. You can't use words like "the firing line" and it's time to "reload" and use crosshairs to identify the places you will "target" in the '10 elections and expect to get away with it..But what has happened? They have gotten away with it. As horrible as it may sound, it may just take another event such as the Oklahoma city bombing to put an end to such carelessness.

Wow just wow, watching these little fascist at heart now declare Freedom to protest is going to cause another Ok. city bombing. Yet they use 9/11 to bash the shit out of Bush and anyone who supported him. And again for eight straight years we saw nothing but staged hate protest against the Bush administration but now are told today we are going to cause another Ok. city bombing if we PROTEST the thug in chief Obama. And just how convenient is it that they are now using the Ok. city bombing as an ANNAVERSARY, where for during the Bush years we never heard a word about it.

what a big friggen joke these people are and so transparent.

Last edited:
Wow just wow, watching these little fascist at heart now declare Freedom to protest is going to cause another Ok. city bombing. Yet they use 9/11 to bash the shit out of Bush and anyone who supported him. And again for eight straight years we saw nothing but staged hate protest against the Bush administration but now are told today we are going to cause another Ok. city bombing if we PROTEST the thug in chief Obama. And just how convenient is it that they are now using the Ok. city bombing as an ANNAVERSARY, where for during the Bush years we never heard a word about it.

what a big friggen joke these people are and so transparent.

Nobody is saying don't speak or don't protest.

I am saying is be accountable for what you say. The same goes for everyone. Personal accountability is a conservative value. I support it.

So you are saying personal accountability does not apply to the freedom of speech.

It shows what a fricking hippocrite you are.

Be accountable for everything you do, including your speech.
If all Americans were accountable for what they did we would be a better nation. I put you and those committing welfare freaud in the same boat; you choose what you will be accountable for.

Forum List

Back