Do liberals even like this country?

Cry me river. Dude you hate Obama so it doesn't really matter what you are saying.

Yes you posted several lies about Obama. I asked you the following questions and you avoided all of them. Here's a few of them.
1. You claim Obama is anti business. Like what?

His first measure was to stop oil drilling in the Gulf in spite of a court order to remove that order. He then advanced to regulating banks as to who they could impose late penalties on for late or non payment. He also took over college loans that were typically provided by banks. He closed down many car dealerships when he took over the automobile industry. His minions attacked Gibson Guitar company not once, but twice. Their claim was because of the wood they were using to make their quality guitars, however, Fender (their competitor) used the same imported wood and not so much as a fine. But of course, Gibson is known to support Republicans and Fender supports Democrats.

Commie Care included how insurance companies were allowed to spend their own money. Insurance companies use their premium collections to invest so their profits could offset their claims. Obama stopped that. In Commie Care, it's required that insurance companies spend at least 80% of their premium collections on claims alone. And of course, his new taxes on all manufactures of medical equipment to support Commie Care was no help to them either.

2. Regulations that stop businesses? Like what?

Tobacco was one of his main issues. In spite of lying to us about nobody making under 250K would not see a new tax increase of any kind, he placed a sin tax on tobacco products within his first few months in office; one of the largest federal sin taxes in recent history. From there he stopped mail order tobacco sales from American Indians who had exclusive rights to sell their products. Then he attacked roll-your-own tobacco shops. Smokers would go to those shops to roll their own cigarettes to escape taxes that were put on manufactured cigarettes. Because of that, many of those shops were forced to close down.

Besides the coal industry, he attacked energy providers that used coal and closed them down. The ones allowed to remain open were forced to invest millions into cleaner energy.

Then why didn't they shut it down before Trump?

You are going to have to admit to something here: Democrats are against fair elections. Democrats want to be in power all the time with no resistance whatsoever just like Dictatorship and Communist countries. And they will use any means possible to do it be it the media, the courts, the losers in the house screaming impeachment when there are no impeachable offenses. In fact, something the MSM is hiding from you is a black Democrat Senator who recently said she wishes somebody would assassinate President Trump. Imagine if somebody said that about DumBama. It would be wall to wall news for a month on MSM. But so far, very little reporting on it because she's a Democrat.
If the Democrats are against fair elections, then why are all the voter suppression laws the States passed, have Republican legislatures?

I don't give a shit about immigration. It's just a made up issue by the right, created out of thin air to distract us from the real problems facing this country.

Most people don't think so. We see a stagnant blue collar wage problem, we see billions crossing our borders and billions more to support these people, we see an English speaking country converting to bilingual against their will, we see a huge drug problem that is now responsible for over 50,000 American deaths per year plus those who haven't killed themselves yet. These are not made up issues, these are real issues.
It is our policies that are doing the damage. Our drug war really is worth-less. Only the right wing wants to keep wasting our money and then, "blame the poor" and want to cut social spending.

Every post you typed in this thread is so patently false it is impossible to even peruse them much less answer them. False narrative is the leftist main tool their press corps distributes it for them, apparently you also belong to the distribution network.
It is funny that you scream that Republicans aren't doing anything, and behind the scenes Hundreds of things have been done Many bills have been signed, most of oshitasses executive orders have been erased and new ones restoring law, order, and rights have been implemented.
What is false about this, right wingers: It is our policies that are doing the damage. Our drug war really is worth-less. Only the right wing wants to keep wasting our money and then, "blame the poor" and want to cut social spending.

Having nothing but repeal, does that to Your side.

You did? Where? I asked what DumBama did to stop outsourcing. I didn't see you answer that question.
I posted the statistic of job creation that occurred on his watch. The fact that you refuse to recognize that, is because you're a racist. Your first name is 'Ray'; your last name is probably 'Cist'; that's why you went with 'from Cleveland', to hide this fact.

What is false about this, right wingers: It is our policies that are doing the damage. Our drug war really is worth-less. Only the right wing wants to keep wasting our money and then, "blame the poor" and want to cut social spending.

Having nothing but repeal, does that to Your side.
And they talk about a limited government, except when it comes to a woman's uterus or gay marriage. Then they want the government all up in there.

You did? Where? I asked what DumBama did to stop outsourcing. I didn't see you answer that question.
I posted the statistic of job creation that occurred on his watch. The fact that you refuse to recognize that, is because you're a racist. Your first name is 'Ray'; your last name is probably 'Cist'; that's why you went with 'from Cleveland', to hide this fact.

Ah, I see you realize you are losing the debate with the typical leftist worn out racist stuff. It's always the default of the left, isn't it?

The truth is DumBama didn't do anything about outsourcing. The other truth is that government doesn't create jobs--the private sector creates jobs. All government can do is make it easier or harder for the private sector to do so. Regardless what a President or government does, the private sector will continue to strive and make the economy better. But because DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime, we had the slowest growth of recovery.

Ah, I see you realize you are losing the debate with the typical leftist worn out racist stuff. It's always the default of the left, isn't it?

The truth is DumBama didn't do anything about outsourcing. The other truth is that government doesn't create jobs--the private sector creates jobs. All government can do is make it easier or harder for the private sector to do so. Regardless what a President or government does, the private sector will continue to strive and make the economy better. But because DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime, we had the slowest growth of recovery.
We've been through this before and like a pussy, you wouldn't comment on it. Alright, this is the 2nd time I've had to tell you this...

...I worked on a DOE contract for 4 years. The DOE funded this project. My employer gave me a paycheck every 2 weeks. Taxes were taken out of each check. With that paycheck, I was able to put food on my table and a roof over my head. So how the fuck is that not a job?

We've been through this before and like a pussy, you wouldn't comment on it. Alright, this is the 2nd time I've had to tell you this...

...I worked on a DOE contract for 4 years. The DOE funded this project. My employer gave me a paycheck every 2 weeks. Taxes were taken out of each check. With that paycheck, I was able to put food on my table and a roof over my head. So how the fuck is that not a job?

It may be a job, but it adds little to the economy. There is no growth.

The private sector produces sellable products and services. The growth of the company depends on the growth of the sales.

When sales increase, jobs are added. Machines or robotics are purchased, delivery vehicles in some cases, office personnel expands, and perhaps an addition to the building or the purchase of an additional building.

When that happens, it puts other people to work. Somebody has to build the tow motors, somebody has to manufacture office products, somebody has to process parts, somebody has to inspect those parts, somebody has to deliver the product for processing or to the customer or warehouse, people in the warehouse have to handle the product, repackage it in some cases, and create paperwork that goes along with it, construction workers have to build the addition or new building.

Wealth is created for workers and company alike. If in the market, people invest and earn wealth with the company. They can take their investment earnings and stimulate the economy when they purchase other products.

In other words, the private sector is unlimited, and increase in production is unlimited as well. The domino effect is ten times that of government work because government work is limited to the tax money they are allowed to spend.

The bottom line is that the difference between government work and private sector work is that government doesn't create sellable products or services. There is little if any domino effect. As you pointed out, you had a four year contract. This is common when government subcontracts work to the private industry. If they subcontract construction work for a highway expansion, it creates jobs for a limited time. When the project is complete, the workers are no longer needed.

It may be a job, but it adds little to the economy. There is no growth.
What do you mean, it adds little to the economy? Nothing jump starts an economy faster than housing starts. It affects so many other industries. But at least you admitted the government creates jobs.

The private sector produces sellable products and services. The growth of the company depends on the growth of the sales.
And company's grow when there is an increase in demand. It doesn't matter whether it is a private dollar, or a public dollar, when people spend their paychecks, that creates demand.

When sales increase, jobs are added. Machines or robotics are purchased, delivery vehicles in some cases, office personnel expands, and perhaps an addition to the building or the purchase of an additional building.
And that is the affect government contracts have on the economy. These contracts create the environment that generates consumer spending.

When that happens, it puts other people to work. Somebody has to build the tow motors, somebody has to manufacture office products, somebody has to process parts, somebody has to inspect those parts, somebody has to deliver the product for processing or to the customer or warehouse, people in the warehouse have to handle the product, repackage it in some cases, and create paperwork that goes along with it, construction workers have to build the addition or new building.
That is absolutely correct. But it doesn't happen unless people are working. And when the private sector isn't hiring, people are not working. That's why the government has to step in and issue these contracts, in order to get people back to work. Once they are back to work, they spend their paychecks. When they spend their paychecks, it creates demand. When demand increases, the private sector starts hiring again. When the private sector is hiring, the government can back off and let the free market economy do what it does.

Wealth is created for workers and company alike. If in the market, people invest and earn wealth with the company. They can take their investment earnings and stimulate the economy when they purchase other products.
Agree.

In other words, the private sector is unlimited, and increase in production is unlimited as well. The domino effect is ten times that of government work because government work is limited to the tax money they are allowed to spend.
It's not unlimited. The private sector doesn't invest unless there is a demand for its product or service. Government work produces this demand.

The bottom line is that the difference between government work and private sector work is that government doesn't create sellable products or services. There is little if any domino effect. As you pointed out, you had a four year contract. This is common when government subcontracts work to the private industry. If they subcontract construction work for a highway expansion, it creates jobs for a limited time. When the project is complete, the workers are no longer needed.
You just got done describing in detail how products and services are created. This is true for both private dollars and public dollars.

When I got my paycheck, I paid my rent. Which was income to my landlord. I paid for food, which was income to the local economy. I put gas in my car, which was income to the oil industry. I went out with my stable of bitches, which was income to the entertainment industry. I bought weed, which was income to my................well, never mind about that. The point is, it puts money back into the system. Corporations sitting on $6 trillion in profits, does not.

That is absolutely correct. But it doesn't happen unless people are working. And when the private sector isn't hiring, people are not working. That's why the government has to step in and issue these contracts, in order to get people back to work. Once they are back to work, they spend their paychecks. When they spend their paychecks, it creates demand. When demand increases, the private sector starts hiring again. When the private sector is hiring, the government can back off and let the free market economy do what it does.

Government jobs cannot stimulate an economy. DumBama proved that during his tenure. Here's how our economy works:

People go out and work in the private sector, earn pay, and pay some of their money into various taxes. This happens coast to coast north to south. collectively, workers and companies that pay taxes support the government.

Therefore the calculation is the private sector supports the public sector.

What DumBama tried to do was just the opposite. He tried to stimulate the economy by having the government sector support the private sector, and it didn't work.

People who own companies look at the economy and market to plan their next moves. Government is not part of the economy. Sure, they may hire subcontractors for a small job in Phoenix, a larger job in Idaho, a few jobs in Michigan, but this is not broad based. An economy gets going when people across the country are collectively working, not small sections here and there. It's just not enough.

Our economy was nothing to talk about until energy prices dropped dramatically thanks to fracking. It wasn't the fracking jobs that helped the economy, it was what they produced.

So what happened is people across the country found new money to spend. Some saved hundreds of dollars on gasoline alone. Everybody seen a drop in their natural gas bill which is pretty important here up north. It was new money for everybody.

That can't happen with limited government jobs here and there.

It's not unlimited. The private sector doesn't invest unless there is a demand for its product or service. Government work produces this demand.

No they don't, only to very few industries. Suppliers do not invest when government buys X from them because they realize it's only a temporary increase. It will drop when government jobs are no longer. For instance a concrete company will not expand or hire permanent employees because they got the bid for a new highway project. They will not invest in new machines, they will not purchase new concrete trucks, they will not open up a second outlet. They may hire a number of temps, have their employees work a lot of overtime, but again, it's temporary.

When I was teaching music, one of my students worked at a nut and bolt place. They made bolts for the space shuttle. He would tell me of the idiocy of making bolts for the shuttle. One bolt that normally costs you thirty cents in the store would cost the government $150.00 due to all the paperwork and testing government required. Each bolt had to have a Sears catalog created. It was absolutely no different than the thirty cents bolt we buy at the hardware store. They made them the same way for hardware stores as they did for the shuttle.

When they got busy, he would quit lessons for a while because he was working so much OT. He'd come back after a few months to restart lessons again. He told me his employer would never dream of hiring new workers because shuttle bolts were all temporary work as much work as it was. It's not long term.

You just got done describing in detail how products and services are created. This is true for both private dollars and public dollars.

When I got my paycheck, I paid my rent. Which was income to my landlord. I paid for food, which was income to the local economy. I put gas in my car, which was income to the oil industry. I went out with my stable of bitches, which was income to the entertainment industry. I bought weed, which was income to my................well, never mind about that. The point is, it puts money back into the system. Corporations sitting on $6 trillion in profits, does not.

Sure it does because they didn't make that 6 trillion dollars on their own. They hired thousands or tens of thousands of workers to create that kind of money. Not only that, but because their sales were ongoing, those employees had jobs for many years and probably still have them.

Cry me river. Dude you hate Obama so it doesn't really matter what you are saying.

Yes you posted several lies about Obama. I asked you the following questions and you avoided all of them. Here's a few of them.

His first measure was to stop oil drilling in the Gulf in spite of a court order to remove that order. He then advanced to regulating banks as to who they could impose late penalties on for late or non payment. He also took over college loans that were typically provided by banks. He closed down many car dealerships when he took over the automobile industry. His minions attacked Gibson Guitar company not once, but twice. Their claim was because of the wood they were using to make their quality guitars, however, Fender (their competitor) used the same imported wood and not so much as a fine. But of course, Gibson is known to support Republicans and Fender supports Democrats.

Commie Care included how insurance companies were allowed to spend their own money. Insurance companies use their premium collections to invest so their profits could offset their claims. Obama stopped that. In Commie Care, it's required that insurance companies spend at least 80% of their premium collections on claims alone. And of course, his new taxes on all manufactures of medical equipment to support Commie Care was no help to them either.

Tobacco was one of his main issues. In spite of lying to us about nobody making under 250K would not see a new tax increase of any kind, he placed a sin tax on tobacco products within his first few months in office; one of the largest federal sin taxes in recent history. From there he stopped mail order tobacco sales from American Indians who had exclusive rights to sell their products. Then he attacked roll-your-own tobacco shops. Smokers would go to those shops to roll their own cigarettes to escape taxes that were put on manufactured cigarettes. Because of that, many of those shops were forced to close down.

Besides the coal industry, he attacked energy providers that used coal and closed them down. The ones allowed to remain open were forced to invest millions into cleaner energy.

You posted a lot of lies Ray. Where are you links?
Remember a lot of Trump EO doesn't make sense. He did lot of those because he doesn't have any policy. Like Oil drilling why do we need more oil drilling when thousands already lose their jobs because of oil gluts? It's very expensive to extract oil than to buy. A lot of those platform in Gulf of Mexico (GOM) are sitting idle. So why do we need more drilling? All so he can say he did something. That's pure dumb on Trump part.

Again where are your links.

Regulations. I do not believe a single word you are saying Ray. You only mentioned 3 industries guitar, coal and tobacco. But you made it sound like in general.
Where are your links to support your claim?

Tracking is slowly going away as is coal which will be replaced by natural gas. Ray we can both agree that big oil screws Americans.....I stake everything I have on it.

Tracking is slowly going away as is coal which will be replaced by natural gas. Ray we can both agree that big oil screws Americans.....I stake everything I have on it.

How is big oil screwing Americans?

How do you think we are getting more natural gas???

Regulations. I do not believe a single word you are saying Ray. You only mentioned 3 industries guitar, coal and tobacco. But you made it sound like in general.
Where are your links to support your claim?

I have some of them but don't have time to post each one. DumBama even closed down car dealerships for crying out loud. You can google all of these and more and they will pop up at the top of the search list. And I mentioned the Gulf as well which ramifications closed down many other businesses that relied on the oil drillers.

The point is he was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. He put his politics before jobs.

Gibson Press Release

Highway bill is expected to put an end to roll-your-own cigarettes

At least 3 coal plants announced closing since Obama's energy speech

https://jalopnik.com/the-feds-killed-pontiac-bob-lutz-says-1452735716

EPA Rules To Force 85 Coal-Fired Generators To Close By The End Of This Year

Cook Medical shelves Midwest expansion plans

Fourth Georgia hospital closes due to Obamacare payment cuts

IHOP Owner Gets Pancaked by Obamacare

Remember a lot of Trump EO doesn't make sense. He did lot of those because he doesn't have any policy. Like Oil drilling why do we need more oil drilling when thousands already lose their jobs because of oil gluts? It's very expensive to extract oil than to buy. A lot of those platform in Gulf of Mexico (GOM) are sitting idle. So why do we need more drilling? All so he can say he did something. That's pure dumb on Trump part.

Not at the time we didn't have plenty of oil. That didn't happen until the last few years of DumBama. At the time, we were paying (on average) about $3.50 per gallon of gasoline.

Not at the time we didn't have plenty of oil. That didn't happen until the last few years of DumBama. At the time, we were paying (on average) about $3.50 per gallon of gasoline.

So we have enough and too much oil now so why bother to drill more?

Your beliefs, hatred and racism against Obama is taking over facts and reality.

So we have enough and too much oil now so why bother to drill more?

Your beliefs, hatred and racism against Obama is taking over facts and reality.

Not at all and we were discussing at the time which was 2010. Plus there is no such thing as too much oil. In spite of all the oil we have now, we are still paying around $2.00 per gallon of gasoline and diesel a little higher. It would be nice if we could pay $1.00 per gallon. I'm not complaining because I drive an economy car. I fill up about once every two weeks. I usually take between 13 and 15 gallons. But for others, energy can be a great expense. Lower energy costs greatly contribute to our economy.

Forum List

Back