Do liberals even like this country?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
During a debate with a leftist this morning, I was once again told how much better things are in other places, and that made me ask myself if liberals even like this country yet alone love it?

How great other countries have it is a leftist argument they make all the time. It's beginning to be almost as common as saying the right are racist, sexist, homophobes.

What crossed my mind this morning is something I never thought of before: conservatives never say how much better it is in other places. We have our faults, we have our differences, but you never read a conservative say our country is not as good as X.

Liberals are quite the opposite. They want us to change our healthcare system like "theirs." They want us to have gun restrictions like theirs. They want us to have an education system like theirs. They want us to have a government structure like theirs. They want us to have an immigration system like theirs. They want us to have a justice system like theirs. We should take most of the money from rich people like they do. We need to change our election system like theirs.

So I'm going to ask this question one more time even though I've never gotten an answer before: If it's so good "there" WTF are you doing here?

It's apparent that we on the right love our country and the left does not. So the question I have (especially to you leftists) is if you do even like this country? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it since you want to change every aspect of it.

Leftys are asshats always trying to fuck up a city or state and move on and pretend they didn't cause it.

During a debate with a leftist this morning, I was once again told how much better things are in other places, and that made me ask myself if liberals even like this country yet alone love it?

How great other countries have it is a leftist argument they make all the time. It's beginning to be almost as common as saying the right are racist, sexist, homophobes.

What crossed my mind this morning is something I never thought of before: conservatives never say how much better it is in other places. We have our faults, we have our differences, but you never read a conservative say our country is not as good as X.

Liberals are quite the opposite. They want us to change our healthcare system like "theirs." They want us to have gun restrictions like theirs. They want us to have an education system like theirs. They want us to have a government structure like theirs. They want us to have an immigration system like theirs. They want us to have a justice system like theirs. We should take most of the money from rich people like they do. We need to change our election system like theirs.

So I'm going to ask this question one more time even though I've never gotten an answer before: If it's so good "there" WTF are you doing here?

It's apparent that we on the right love our country and the left does not. So the question I have (especially to you leftists) is if you do even like this country? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it since you want to change every aspect of it.
Liberals - actual, normal liberals - do.

Regressives, yeah, not so much.

Leftism is an ideology of world conquest, the ultimate authoritarianism, globalism.

They can't be happy until everyone belongs to their Borg.

We are failing our people. Why can't you see that?

Honeybunch, you couldn't debate anyone. Go play with your vibrator.

Honeybunch, you couldn't debate anyone. Go play with your vibrator.

Exactly the reply I expect from a person of limited intelligence.

Last edited:
Liberals created this country in 1776

While the country at that time was the best our founders could do. Liberals realized we could do better......end slavery, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protections, gay rights.

Conservatives fought every inch of the way

Liberals hate America and elect anti America asshats like Obama.

We are failing our people. Why can't you see that?

So what does that have to do with my question? And by "we" do you mean government?

So again, if it's so much better other places, why not move to one of those many other better places?

Liberals created this country in 1776

While the country at that time was the best our founders could do. Liberals realized we could do better......end slavery, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protections, gay rights.

Conservatives fought every inch of the way

The Republican party was the anti-slavery party for crying out loud. Who created the EPA, a liberal?

Leftism is an ideology of world conquest, the ultimate authoritarianism, globalism.

Yup they complain about trickle down, but they so love trickle up poor, trickle up misery....the left will never ever be happy untill everyone's life's suck as much as there's..

Yup they complain about trickle down, but they so love trickle up poor, trickle up misery....the left will never ever be happy untill everyone's life's suck as much as there's..

Trickle up works

Put money in the hands of consumers....they spend it
The rich just horde it

Trickle up works

The rich just horde it
Must be why Obama kept forcing the middle class to foot the bills. To keep them poor.

Trickle up works

The rich just horde it
if the rich have money why can't they keep it? It belongs to them not you.

Trickle up works

The rich just horde it

https://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/flowchart/2009/12/03/why-rich-consumers-matter-more

Trickle up works

The rich just horde it

They just by coke instead or meth, Marlboros instead of Pall Mall, budlights instead of Pabst blue ribbon.

Forum List

Back