Do Jews Own The Media?

Well you have lots of evangelical and even some RC Christians believing God gave Israel to the Jews. I'm not sure if you claimed it personally or not.
Well I think we need to go back to NO. 1 here now, Ishmael , know what I mean.
wrong again-----Penelope-----the issue which I called "the inheritance" ----did not refer to
POSSESSIONS-----it referred to RIGHT TO RULE. Abraham passed his RULERSHIP right to Isaac rather than to Ishmael -----and Isaac---passed his to Jacob (as Rebecca fixed it up) rather than to Esau
Jacob passed the "right to rule" ---to Judah rather than to Reuben. David passed that right to SOLOMON who was certainly not the "first born"

sheeeeesh-----you know so little

in fact----all of the kids got money---including
Ishmael (or goats--or whatever)

Good try, but no matter how you look at it, I can understand what I read. For years I heard the million and one excuses, but there is no way you can use the Bible to justify God gave you the land of Israel.
'
ROFLMAO-----obviously you can't read-----you certainly do not know what you are reading when you read the bible. Please
cite that statement you allege I made in which I claim "God gave me the land of Israel"---
btw-----since YOU brought it up-----Esau was
the founder of the EDOMITES---who are no
longer extant----the EDOMITES simply assimilated into the Jewish people.
King Herod was an EDOMITE Way back ---jews and edomites were still a bit
hostile towards each other---but the problem
----seems to have resolved along the way---
still-----just 2000 years ago some jews threw
"edomite'' Herod was rome's choice.
For the record----I am not an edomite ----well--maybe I am-----I have a very florid
complexion. Edom sorta refers to "red"

you don't know what you mean----you are a joke------Abraham chose ISAAC as the person who would take on his role as LEADER-----he had a right to do so because
man has CHOICE. The theme of the book of genesis is CHOICE Man was made in the image of God-and has the right of CHOICE------fate vs choice. -----Man has comething that scum like you and yours do not have ----DISCERNMENT

Oh now Abraham did , thought it was God. That must be why he circumcised Ishmael. Also Ishmael and Isaac buried Abraham together. Where is this great nation Abraham gave Ishmael, yous are wanting all Muslims destroyed. You just have such a hard time with you book. The theme of the book of genesis is choice and everyone In was deceitful, and lied. Abraham was given Hagar as a wife, and God said Abraham's seed, not Sarah's egg.

All based on lies an deceit. Do you even know how many children Abraham had?
Good thing God sent an angel to intervene for Isaac or Abraham would of sacrificed him. I have never read where Isaac walked down the mountain. I read the Phoenicians Kings use to sacrifice their firstborn, when things were not going well.

Lies are null and void. Isaac was tricked into blessing Jacob, by his wife. The theme of Genesis is choices, never heard that, and everyone in it made bad choices.

How would you know?-----you never read the book? If you tried----you would not come close to understanding it. Start with stuff a bit easier----like the ODYSSEY-----the themes of the Odyssey are slightly less complex------it also
deals with man's CHOICES-------and just how much CHOICE men have in their own lives--------did you flunk high school literature class----or did they just put you in the DUMMIE classes?

Thunderbird, et al,

Yes, Oliver Stone is talking in terms of comparative damage in shear hard numbers.

(COMMENT)

"Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people, 25 or 30 [million killed]." He did the comparison of 6 million Jews dead in comparison to 30 million Russians.
  • 30 out of 110 million Russian Killed or 27% (using the 1940 population) --- then --- 6 out of 15 million Jews Killed (using the 1940 population) or 40%
There may be something to what Oliver Stone says, I don't know who owns the media. Is there some evidence to this allegation?

Most Respectfully,
R

as far as I know (well---actually I happen to know) anyone you can write---
can publish in the USA ----------I have often wondered why islamo Nazis are so
eager to insist that they do not know how to write

can publish in the USA
But who controls the big media corporations? Who controls the propaganda apparatus?

Last edited:
can publish in the USA
But who controls the big media corporations? Who controls the propaganda apparatus?
can publish in the USA

risperdal.jpg

Just consider this as my little present to help some of these posters with what ails them.

Well you have lots of evangelical and even some RC Christians believing God gave Israel to the Jews. I'm not sure if you claimed it personally or not.
wrong again-----Penelope-----the issue which I called "the inheritance" ----did not refer to
POSSESSIONS-----it referred to RIGHT TO RULE. Abraham passed his RULERSHIP right to Isaac rather than to Ishmael -----and Isaac---passed his to Jacob (as Rebecca fixed it up) rather than to Esau
Jacob passed the "right to rule" ---to Judah rather than to Reuben. David passed that right to SOLOMON who was certainly not the "first born"

sheeeeesh-----you know so little

in fact----all of the kids got money---including
Ishmael (or goats--or whatever)

Good try, but no matter how you look at it, I can understand what I read. For years I heard the million and one excuses, but there is no way you can use the Bible to justify God gave you the land of Israel.
'
ROFLMAO-----obviously you can't read-----you certainly do not know what you are reading when you read the bible. Please
cite that statement you allege I made in which I claim "God gave me the land of Israel"---
For the record----I am not an edomite ----well--maybe I am-----I have a very florid

you don't know what you mean----you are a joke------Abraham chose ISAAC as the person who would take on his role as LEADER-----he had a right to do so because
man has CHOICE. The theme of the book of genesis is CHOICE Man was made in the image of God-and has the right of CHOICE------fate vs choice. -----Man has comething that scum like you and yours do not have ----DISCERNMENT

Oh now Abraham did , thought it was God. That must be why he circumcised Ishmael. Also Ishmael and Isaac buried Abraham together. Where is this great nation Abraham gave Ishmael, yous are wanting all Muslims destroyed. You just have such a hard time with you book. The theme of the book of genesis is choice and everyone In was deceitful, and lied. Abraham was given Hagar as a wife, and God said Abraham's seed, not Sarah's egg.

Good thing God sent an angel to intervene for Isaac or Abraham would of sacrificed him. I have never read where Isaac walked down the mountain. I read the Phoenicians Kings use to sacrifice their firstborn, when things were not going well.

Lies are null and void. Isaac was tricked into blessing Jacob, by his wife. The theme of Genesis is choices, never heard that, and everyone in it made bad choices.

Penelope "never read where Isaac walked down the mountain"--------I wonder if that is
supposed to mean that Isaac is still on a mountain somewhere.

as to "the them of genesis is choices, never heard that before...." what is that
supposed to mean?------why would a person like Penelope "hear" anything
about a book she never read? I doubt that Penelope understands the word
"theme" "FATE" versus "CHOICE" is a major theme in lots of ancient
writings--------

"everyone in it made bad choices...." <<<from Penelope---the "it" clearly
refers to the book "genesis" ------ ???? what an idiotic statement!!!!
she probably picked it up in the islamo Nazi shit she uses for posting
material. "bad choices" ??????

'

Penelope "never read where Isaac walked down the mountain"--------I wonder if that is

as to "the them of genesis is choices, never heard that before...." what is that
writings--------

The writer forgot to put that little tidbit in I guess. The Phoenician Kings use to sacrifice their sons if God had left them and their country was going to pot , chances are this is the real story. Don't you read anything?

'

writings--------

This is a story but probably based on reality of that time, they were always sacrificing to the Gods to make them happy and bring them luck. the Jews did not or Israelites whatever you want to call them, did not have direct conversations with the divine of the universe. Stories , handed down, Lost in translation. That is why the Jews have so many writings, look at the schism of the Jews in Europe. All different flavors.

'

writings--------

This is a story but probably based on reality of that time, they were always sacrificing to the Gods to make them happy and bring them luck. the Jews did not or Israelites whatever you want to call them, did not have direct conversations with the divine of the universe. Stories , handed down, Lost in translation. That is why the Jews have so many writings, look at the schism of the Jews in Europe. All different flavors.

Jews have lots of writings-----because unlike the pile of trash which is your group---
jews have had virtually universal literacy for more than 2500 years----ie jews write
because they know how to do it--------what SCHISM???-------something like that
which goes on in your mind --------- SCHIZOPHRENIA?

writings--------

Jews have lots of writings-----because unlike the pile of trash which is your group---
jews have had virtually universal literacy for more than 2500 years----ie jews write

My trash as you call it is the RCC and they have lots of writings as well, dating back just as long. Jews had no writings till Ezra came back and the Jews in Babylon wrote the Talmud. Ezra and his scribes did it from oral memory. Two Genesis stories, one is Persian.

writings--------

My trash as you call it is the RCC and they have lots of writings as well, dating back just as long. Jews had no writings till Ezra came back and the Jews in Babylon wrote the Talmud. Ezra and his scribes did it from oral memory. Two Genesis stories, one is Persian.

Jews had no writings till EZRA? wrong again--------Ezra was only about 2500
years ago------I will check but am too lazy right now. Jews were writing long before
Ezra came around ---------in fact Ezra was writing letters to other literate jews
outside of both Babylon and Persia As for the Roman Catholic church----that
did not come about until about 300 AD-------gee you are remarkably ignorant-----
the Talmud was already written before 300 AD Ezra did not invent the Hebrew
alphabet-----he used it but did not invent it. Most Roman catholics were completely
illiterate until the past few centuries. There is no way of proving it---but Jesus--the son of Joseph and Mary was probably literate in both Hebrew and Aramaic----it is so
implied in the New Testament. By the time he lived----it was already customary for
ALL jewish boys to be literate-----and lots but not all of the girls. For Roman catholics-----literacy was almost exclusively in the hands of the clergy and ---some
special EDUCATED people

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 10112239,

The writer forgot to put that little tidbit in I guess. The Phoenician Kings use to sacrifice their sons if God had left them and their country was going to pot , chances are this is the real story. Don't you read anything?[/QUOTE]

what "little tidbit" -------that Isaac walked down the mountain? ------
or that slobs like you burned children up for their "gods"??

Sacrificing children in fire is quite a topic in jewish writings-----
it is considered ---in jewish writings----the absolutely worst
thing a society can do-------characteristic of the really despised
"AMALEKIM" You would know about them if you ever read
anything As to the bible-----of course Abraham was not a
phonecian king-------My take on genesis is that it represent a
major break with -------the then current society------and the Isaac
story is a repudiation of the kind of filth in which you and your
fellow amalekim INDULGE. Bonfires were---unfortunately----a
big thing in the RCC church-----during the Auto de Fe. The good
news is that the RCC church has repudiated that custom

From Penelope --------That is why the Jews have so many writings, look at the schism of the Jews in Europe. All different flavors.'

does anyone have any idea what the "SCHISM OF THE JEWS IN EUROPE"
means? """all different flavors""" ?????? ice cream?

'

writings--------

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 10112239,

The writer forgot to put that little tidbit in I guess. The Phoenician Kings use to sacrifice their sons if God had left them and their country was going to pot , chances are this is the real story. Don't you read anything?

what "little tidbit" -------that Isaac walked down the mountain? ------
or that slobs like you burned children up for their "gods"??

Sacrificing children in fire is quite a topic in jewish writings-----
it is considered ---in jewish writings----the absolutely worst
thing a society can do-------characteristic of the really despised
"AMALEKIM" You would know about them if you ever read
anything As to the bible-----of course Abraham was not a
phonecian king-------My take on genesis is that it represent a
major break with -------the then current society------and the Isaac
story is a repudiation of the kind of filth in which you and your
fellow amalekim INDULGE. Bonfires were---unfortunately----a
big thing in the RCC church-----during the Auto de Fe. The good
news is that the RCC church has repudiated that custom
[/QUOTE]

Jephthah had no problem sacrificing his dtr, and I'm sure others did as well. I believe a lot of them did. In Solomon's era they were all idolaters and worshipped Moloch and Baal. Really Joseph was the only good Hebrew from the OT, King Cyrus was Persian.

Jephthah had no problem sacrificing his dtr, and I'm sure others did as well. I believe a lot of them did. In Solomon's era they were all idolaters and worshipped Moloch and Baal. Really Joseph was the only good Hebrew from the OT, King Cyrus was Persian.

Interesting bit of idiocy Penelope-----Jephthah is very much CRITISIZED for his
action in killing his own daughter on an "oath" in ancient jewish writings----he is
considered an example of a really rotten oath and idiot stubbornness in REFUSING
to repudiate it in the Temple and ACTUALLY DOING IT He is cited as an
example of VAIN OATH------well---it should have been vain----

your are so idiotic-----you claim jews write a lot with a kind of cynical disdain-----
yes ----jews do write------and Jephthah is quite a target of negative press------gee
you are ignorant

Forum List

Back