Do Jews Own The Media?

So you admit that the old "Jews own the media" canard is just hate at work,
Only if the facts = hate.

that the MSM is actually in biz to make money for its stakeholders,
Sure, but why not serve Jewish chauvinism too?

Do you admit many powerful media executives are Jewish? Why wouldn't they be tempted to seek more influence for their own group? Cover up crimes committed by their group? Exaggerate the misdeeds of other outsider groups?

I read your propaganda long ago-----anyone with a jewish great grandfather is defined as A JOOOOOO
Jews are generally considered a racial group. This is not true of Christians.

you said nothing, again. Did you ever graduate high school? can you define "race" in the human species?---
ie in HOMO SAPIENS-----there are "races"??? well---some people have described human races being
Caucasian, Negroid, Mongolian---------a idea that
might make it with incompetent anthopologists but fails
for biologists. To humor you I searched articles on
"the definition of race in humans" and "races in
humans" ------and came up with the usual morass of
of Nazi shit-------but no where-----except in the Nazi
literature is there a "jewish race"------described by
either biologists and even not by anthropologists----
just Nazis----like you

Do you admit many powerful media executives are Jewish? Why wouldn't they be tempted to seek more influence for their own group? Cover up crimes committed by their group? Exaggerate the misdeeds of other outsider groups?

America's MSM is owned by its SHAREHOLDERS who demand maximum profitability which can't be achieved when the outlet has a biased rep. Need proof? Check out any state-owned media (try Iran's PressTV). They don't have to turn a profit but rather they must serve the propaganda needs of their gov't and their less-than-credible rep is the result. You ASSUME that Jewish media execs stack the deck for Israel but the OP proves the opposite is true of at least the AP.

Last edited:
can you define "race" in the human species?---
ie in HOMO SAPIENS-----there are "races"??? well---some people have described human races being
of Nazi shit-------
More rambling nonsense. One definition of race = a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.

can you define "race" in the human species?---
of Nazi shit-------
More rambling nonsense. One definition of race = a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.

a designation that has proven fairly useless in humans---
it works well in dogs------hence the term thoroughbred.

------allowed to run loose----dogs rapidly turn into MUTTS------most persons are -----MUTTS

the entire planet is MUTTIFIED----and was actually
MUTTIFIED thousands of years ago---we ain't got
no purebred persons

The MSM is owned by its SHAREHOLDERS who demand maximum profitability which can't be achieved when the outlet has a biased rep. Need proof?
I disagree. People watch reality shows or action films and absorb propaganda without thinking.

Let me give you a few specific examples.

I saw the movie about Stalin with Robert Duvall. The movie covered up the role of Jews who happily worked alongside of Stalin killing Christians.

The movie Blood Diamond is about the ugly side of the diamond trade. Based on the movie it would appear no Jews are involved in the diamond trade.

The movie Argo manages to libel a number of nationalities - the British, New Zealanders for example. Canadians are given far too little credit. However, one ethnic group comes out looking heroic: Jews. But the heroic Jewish character in the movie is entirely fictional! Naturally this average movie won many awards.

You ASSUME that Jewish media execs stack the deck for Israel but the OP proves the opposite is true of at least the AP.
Laughable. Maybe the media isn't as pro-Israel as some Zionist fanatics desire, but ask yourself:

When do you suppose we'll see a movie about the Israelis and ethnic cleansing: An Interview with Benny Morris

Or a movie about Israeli apartheid: Discriminatory Laws in Israel

Or an expose of American politicians (Democrats & Republicans) who are bribed into subservience to Israel: National Capital Insiders Vote AIPAC, Israel's American Lobby, Second Most Powerful Interest Group in Washington

Or a documentary about the billions American taxpayers have been compelled to send to Israel: The Cost of Israel to US Taxpayers

Some very exciting movies could be made about Israeli betrayal:

The Traitor

ISRAEL SELLS ARMS TO CHINA, U.S. SAYS

Last edited:

---no----you are thinking of the ethics of the catholic mafia.
The catholic mafia has tools that joooos simply do not use---I know them well-----I once worked in a hospital
in which the fragmented bodies of ----weighted corpses----
discovered in the river were examined by autopsy

The MSM is owned by its SHAREHOLDERS who demand maximum profitability which can't be achieved when the outlet has a biased rep. Need proof?
I disagree. People watch reality shows or action films and absorb propaganda without thinking.

I saw the movie about Stalin with Robert Duvall. The movie covered up the role of Jews who happily worked alongside of Stalin killing Christians.

The movie Blood Diamond is about the ugly side of the diamond trade. Based on the movie it would appear no Jews are involved in the diamond trade.

The movie Argo manages to libel a number of nationalities - the British, New Zealanders for example. Canadians are given far too little credit. However, one ethnic group comes out looking heroic: Jews. But the heroic Jewish character in the movie is entirely fictional!

You ASSUME that Jewish media execs stack the deck for Israel but the OP proves the opposite is true of at least the AP.
Laughable. Maybe the media isn't as pro-Israel as some Zionist fanatics desire, but ask yourself:

When do you suppose we'll see a movie about the Israelis and ethnic cleansing: An Interview with Benny Morris

Or an expose of American politicians (Democrats & Republicans) who are bribed into subservience to Israel: National Capital Insiders Vote AIPAC, Israel's American Lobby, Second Most Powerful Interest Group in Washington

Or a documentary about the billions American taxpayers have been compelled to send to Israel: The Cost of Israel to US Taxpayers

The Traitor

I did not see the movies you cite-----as to the
suggested themes you list----I would say that we
will see those movies just about as soon as we will
see an expose of the role of the catholic church in
genocide -------hundreds of millions dead based on the
policies of the INQUISITION------in fact even the murder of
MONTEZUMA was an act of piety on the part of
CORTEZ----faithful servant of SAINT ISABELLA---the
very pious catholic queen of Spain (there was a rumor
around a few years ago that some people did want
her to be "canonized" by the church)

or how about a REAL MOVIE on the issue of dhimmia---
and the legality of rape of non muslims in that system?

It is is jews controlling the media----they are certainly doing
a comprehensive job on covering up the filth of both
Christian and Muslim history

The movie Argo manages to libel a number of nationalities - the British, New Zealanders for example. Canadians are given far too little credit. However, one ethnic group comes out looking heroic: Jews. But the heroic Jewish character in the movie is entirely fictional!

The Traitor

You complain about the MSM but use If Americans Knew? Adalah? Counterpunch? WRMEA? Whatsamatta? Nothing available at Nazis-R-us?

PS----google CANONIZATION OF QUEEN ISABEL----
there are a whole bunch of articles on the net in the support
of making that murdering bitch a SAINT

The catholic mafia has tools that joooos simply do not use---I know them well-----I once worked in a hospital
That reminds me, I saw a movie about that vicious racist gangster Dutch Schultz. Somehow they forgot to mention that he was Jewish.

The media has no problem attacking Italians, the Irish, Catholics in general, Protestants (usually portrayed as ignorant snake handlers and hypocrites), gentile white people, black people (usually seen as drug addicts and criminals), Hispanics (usually portrayed as shiftless and violent), Asians, Persians, Moslems in general.

Bigoted attacks on Arabs: Reel Bad Arabs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yet even justified criticism of Jewish people is censored.

Last edited:
You complain about the MSM but use If Americans Knew? Adalah? Counterpunch? WRMEA? Whatsamatta? Nothing available at Nazis-R-us?
Speaking of Nazis, are you aware of the close ties between Zionists and Nazis?

Yeah:
dachau-gates-P.jpeg

ebensee-survivors-P.jpeg

einsatz1.jpg

n13.jpg

gc2.jpg

Last edited:
That reminds me, I saw a movie about that vicious racist gangster Dutch Schultz. Somehow they forgot to mention that he was Jewish.

The media has no problem attacking Italians, the Irish, Catholics in general, Protestants (usually portrayed as ignorant snake handlers and hypocrites), gentile white people, black people (usually seen as drug addicts and criminals), Hispanics (usually portrayed as shiftless and violent), Asians, Persians, Moslems in general.

Bigoted attacks on Arabs: Reel Bad Arabs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yet even justified criticism of Jewish people is censored.

that's funny ----I do not know "dutch Schultz" sorry---never heard of him ----but the movies I have seen made no
move at all to cover up the the jewish identity of jewish
criminals----and ---in fact---emphasized it. I do not remember anyone admitted in the entire GODFATHER ---
series that the whole thing is ITALIAN CATHOLIC_----it is
just something people know------and now that I think about
it-----the movie DID make an issue of some character-----
as being THE JEW-------and "YOUR FATHER NEVER
TRUSTED THAT JEW" (or something like that)
ENGLISH LITERATURE is full of negative sterotypes
of jews------for more than 1000 years ----thanks to Nazis
like you-------- a little story-----way back circa 1960 my
little town was doing the ----"world love" thing------we had
programs for each other ---churches, synagogue---back and forth------one of my friend's father (jewish) was so
disturbed by a prayer ---in the church prayer book
"LET US PRAY FOR THE PERFIDIOUS JEWS"
that he walked out--------I was not impressed-----I spent
my childhood interacting with Christian kids who came
up with CRAPPIER CRAP than that------I was accustomed
to it. Your note of what seems "anti Christian" is simply
a case of OVER SENSITIVITY---

more examples-----way back in the 60s black
americans became SUPERSENSITIVE ---too.
One of the most charming and POIGNANT little
operetta type things is PORGY AND BESS
Way back then I read an INDIGNANT complaint
by a black person ---"IT'S RACIST"-----'summertime'----
is the most beautiful lullabye ever written----of course
the bad news is that George Gershwin was a jew

Speaking of Nazis, are you aware of the close ties between Zionists and Nazis?

Avraham Stern - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST True Torah Jews

more islamo Nazi filth------I will teach you about the filth which you really are------For the past 1800 years----(and
actually even before that) Jews have been making DEALS with scum like you-----with the hope of salvaging lives. ------The technique was "STRIKE A BARGAIN WITH THE MURDERING DOGS AND PIGS" -----the agenda was ---reduce the death toll.-----by any means----
Avraham Stern was desperate to save his own from
YOUR STINK AND FILTH and used the old time methods----"give the dogs something they want"
This idea has been so much an institutionalized method
for jews living in YOUR stench and in Islamic lands ----
that there were actual ----"officially" designated people
who engaged in the "negotiations" -----if you knew how to
read----you would be able to detect this technique even in
the scriptural writings ---------but most people of your ilk ---
never read the bible except as a kind sing song nonsensical recitation. In the time of Jesus---the
issue ----was quite an issue in reference to the roman
slobs in Jerusalem. Have you ever heard of the person
JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS?

that's funny ----I do not know "dutch Schultz" sorry---never heard of him
Let's add it to the list of things you don't know.

I do not remember anyone admitted in the entire GODFATHER ---
series that the whole thing is ITALIAN CATHOLIC_
Another stupid remark. Catholicism is an important element in the movie.

One of the most charming and POIGNANT little
operetta type things is PORGY AND BESS
Way back then I read an INDIGNANT complaint
by a black person ---"IT'S RACIST"-----'summertime'----
is the most beautiful lullabye ever written----of course
the bad news is that George Gershwin was a jew
Ugly racism from Gershwin, though you can't see it.

Ugly racism from Al Jolson (also Jewish):
al-jolson-blackface.jpg

More racism: R. Austen African Enslavement in History of Blacks and Jews

quote: Sephardi Jews in the New World had been heavily involved in the African slave trade.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back