Do Jews Own The Media?

Buttom line is, nowdays you won't find anti-biased journalism
Bottom line is, whoever is on the reciving end of "bad press" usually accuses the "other side" of being out to get them. There are really good, principled journalists out there who report the truth as they see it, unfortunately the majority of journalists have become lazy and print whatever garbage they are given.

There are some.. True. Yashiko Sagamori is an outstanding writer and an honest one. The latter you mention are no so much lazy as they have an agenda, a motive behind what they are doing and that has caused Israel great harm. They churn out propaganda and then call it journalism. The AP is the worst!

Last edited:
Pro-Palestinians here have been claiming Jews own the media. Here's the real story. Also read the link by Matti Friedman at the beginning of the blog.

The AP Jerusalem editor exposes AP’s anti-Israel bias
Posted on 08/26/2014 by Meryl Yourish
This is an extraordinary article by former AP Jerusalem reporter and editor Matti Friedman. Read it all, and weep.

He explains what we’ve been telling you for years: There is a narrative that the news media follows on Israel. Anti-Israel stories are pushed. Most articles that show the Palestinians in a bad light are suppressed.

The AP Jerusalem editor exposes AP 8217 s anti-Israel bias Yourish.com

I had a paper route when I was younger , does that count?

Buttom line is, nowdays you won't find anti-biased journalism
Bottom line is, whoever is on the reciving end of "bad press" usually accuses the "other side" of being out to get them. There are really good, principled journalists out there who report the truth as they see it, unfortunately the majority of journalists have become lazy and print whatever garbage they are given.
Sure, that's it. Do you think many of the viewers are taking in what you say as the truth? Only the other anti-Semites will. Rational people realize that the news mainly is slanted against Israel.

Will Fact Ever Displace Anti-Israel Fiction

I've been getting my news from USMB for months now because I no longer watch television news. It does not matter who the news source is, Hossfly, they are not telling it straight and you know they are not telling it straight. At least on a message board there are comments sometimes from people that inform you on more facts then you knew before - whereas with media personalities they like their jobs, their position and have forgotten why the got into the business of reporting in the first place - perhaps. Maybe not. How much news are you getting when they only give you 3 minute clips? Do you remember when the news was the news and they sat there for a full hour reporting it to the American people? Whatever happened to that idea? Not entertaining enough?

Pro-Palestinians here have been claiming Jews own the media. Here's the real story. Also read the link by Matti Friedman at the beginning of the blog.

This is an extraordinary article by former AP Jerusalem reporter and editor Matti Friedman. Read it all, and weep.

He explains what we’ve been telling you for years: There is a narrative that the news media follows on Israel. Anti-Israel stories are pushed. Most articles that show the Palestinians in a bad light are suppressed.

no

Yes if you delivered The Grit. My first paper route in 1952.

I turn to the opinion page of my newspaper. "Thomas Friedman" has the "lefty" column. "Jonah Goldberg" has the "righty" column. "David Brooks" has the "moderate" column. "Mona Charen" has the female column. "Nat Henthoff" has the old guy column.

What was the question again?

Considering that perhaps 80% of all questions are statements in disguise - I'd say your question falls into the category of a statement. Now here is mine.
My newspaper does not have a single Jewish writer. I wonder what does that mean?

That you're lying?

No. I'm not lying. I live in a small town and to my knowledge no one who writes for the local newspaper is Jewish. I do not recognize any names as being Jewish - perhaps one of the women writers is married to a Gentile and has a Gentile name but is Jewish? Perhaps. Other than that slight possibility? No, I do not recognize any as being Jewish. Why would there have to be Jewish writers on the staff of my local newspaper? What belief in your mind is being disturbed by that news, Swagger?

The Jews do not control the news media. The Jews do not control the banks of America.
Any informed person realizes Jewish people have a powerful influence in the media and the banking industry.

Do Jews Dominate in American Media? And So What If We Do ...
Seven Jewish Americans Control Most US Media

It is very dangerous for one ethnic group to have so much influence. They will be tempted to attack all the other ethnic groups, use them, turn them against each other.

Just as we condemn white supremacism and black nationalism we should also condemn Jewish chauvinism.

Some specific dangers of Jewish chauvinism:

1) Using America to fight Israel's wars, forcing America to pay for Israeli crimes:

The Israel Lobby
Adelson hopes to buy US election for Israel
The Staggering Cost of Israel to Americans

2) Celebrating decadence & self destruction:

Protect your children from 'Harvey Milk Gay Day'
Partial Birth Abortion
National Abortion Rights Action League Founder Reminisces

3) Inciting hatred between gentile ethnic groups: Third News Network Admits to False Reporting on George Zimmerman. Surprising?

4) Support for Communism:

The Black Book of Communism
Silvermaster group

Last edited:
Credentials are a bitch!
Are you saying gentiles all lack credentials?!

It's not like the chairs we had did such a spectacular job:

Greenspan's Blindness
The former Fed chief seems oblivious to his role in the housing bubble, the financial crisis, and the recession.

Are you some kind of self-hating gentile? lol

More cause for concern:

The Great American Bubble Machine
Bernard Madoff
The Jews of Mother Jones' top 100 Democratic and Republican campaign contributors

Google's Monopoly on the News
Left undiscussed in the FTC’s investigation is the search giant’s ability to limit what we all read.

Last edited:
A good example is how the three teenagers used as an excuse for IDF disruption and murder to stir up a war were, initially "Murdered by Hamas" according to Israeli government officials, then murdered by a West Bank criminal family. as per the Israeli police chief, then "murdered by Hamas" again, from spin for the Israeli press officers, then not again, according to Shin Bet.

And to cap it all a hamas official admitted that it was hamas all along and Israel was proven correct once again

That is true. What a fiasco. When the dust settles Israel is found innocent of many things but how often does the apology come forth or the retraction - we reported this wrong - let us retract that statement. I do not have much patience for liars and unfortunately there are many in journalism who are making their careers out of being liars. It is despicable.

Is that right, so do you think anything done under the pretense of a lie is invalid?

I do , and of course is a person does something not knowing what he is doing , that also makes it null and void, you know like being tricked into it. Do you agree?

Forum List

Back