Do Jews Own The Media?

ebensee-survivors-P.jpeg

Those guys would definitely be on the side of the oppressed minority - the Palestinians - and against the Zionazis.

Nazis and Zionazis threatening children:
image042.jpg

40 Holocaust survivors condemn massacre of Palestinians call for BDS against Israel Veterans News Now
:bs1::trolls:

hundreds of millions dead based on the
policies of the INQUISITION------
Your crazed wild-eyed rants are good for a laugh. Please let me see evidence that the Inquisition killed hundreds of millions. Looks like you've exposed yourself again as a lying bigot.

The Real Inquisition National Review Online

quote: Torture was rare and only about 1 percent of those brought before the Spanish Inquisition were actually executed.

or how about a REAL MOVIE on the issue of dhimmia---
Now hatred directed at another group. You seem to hate everybody.

Last edited:
---no----you are thinking of the ethics of the catholic mafia.
The catholic mafia has tools that joooos simply do not use---I know them well-----I once worked in a hospital
in which the fragmented bodies of ----weighted corpses----
discovered in the river were examined by autopsy
That reminds me, I saw a movie about that vicious racist gangster Dutch Schultz. Somehow they forgot to mention that he was Jewish.

The media has no problem attacking Italians, the Irish, Catholics in general, Protestants (usually portrayed as ignorant snake handlers and hypocrites), gentile white people, black people (usually seen as drug addicts and criminals), Hispanics (usually portrayed as shiftless and violent), Asians, Persians, Moslems in general.

Bigoted attacks on Arabs: Reel Bad Arabs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yet even justified criticism of Jewish people is censored.

Censored? Do you have a link to who censured what?

---no----you are thinking of the ethics of the catholic mafia.
The catholic mafia has tools that joooos simply do not use---I know them well-----I once worked in a hospital
in which the fragmented bodies of ----weighted corpses----
discovered in the river were examined by autopsy
That reminds me, I saw a movie about that vicious racist gangster Dutch Schultz. Somehow they forgot to mention that he was Jewish.

The media has no problem attacking Italians, the Irish, Catholics in general, Protestants (usually portrayed as ignorant snake handlers and hypocrites), gentile white people, black people (usually seen as drug addicts and criminals), Hispanics (usually portrayed as shiftless and violent), Asians, Persians, Moslems in general.

Bigoted attacks on Arabs: Reel Bad Arabs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yet even justified criticism of Jewish people is censored.

Censored? Do you have a link to who censured what?

I will help our good friend thunder-----because I know the
stuff------it works like this>>>>> joooos have magical
powers that prevent non jews from PUBLISHING or even
TALKING and now----even posting on the internet----
MAGIC!!!!!!!!!! ----it gets even more complex ------jooooos
even ALTER ancient scriptural writings and all kinds of
written record to CONFORM TO THE ZIONIST POV

From whence cometh the MAGIC-------it is encoded in
THE TALMUD!!!!!!!! magical incantations and "spells"
and recipes for the magical transformation of base metals
to GOLD!!!!

hundreds of millions dead based on the
policies of the INQUISITION------
Your crazed wild-eyed rants are good for a laugh. Please let me see evidence that the Inquisition killed hundreds of millions. Looks like you've exposed yourself again as a lying bigot.

The Real Inquisition National Review Online

quote: Torture was rare and only about 1 percent of those brought before the Spanish Inquisition were actually executed.

or how about a REAL MOVIE on the issue of dhimmia---
Now hatred directed at another group. You seem to hate everybody.

no hatred---just facts. For those who do not know---
the overhwhelming majority of people who died as a result of the filth of the inquisition ----were never "brought
before the inquisition" --- being "brought before the inquisition was something like a LEGAL PROCESS----
including a TRIAL. Trials were conducted by the
Inquisition when the victim had a DEFENSE-----in general that meant -------he was not a jew ----or not a non catholic----some catholic priests were "brought before the
inquisition for dissident POV" There was a case of a
priest who denied that the little wafer "eucharist" I the
mass ceremony literally transformed itself into the
"body of Christ" He had a trial. Anyone who simply
agreed he is a jew-------got no trial---he just got burned to
death. The argument that few people "brought before the Inquisition" were actually executed is meaningless sophistry -----employed by islamo Nazi pigs who enjoy genocide -------even children went down in those famous
AUTO DE FE's that delight thunder..... --------homosexuals------murdered wholesale were also not
BROUGHT BEFORE THE INQUISITION---they were simply tied together and thrown in the flames to the delight
of the islamo Nazi pigs. I have a relative thru marriage---
whose entire immediate family----speaks Spanish-----He was born in Turkey where his family lived for about 500 years-----before they were subjected to pogroms in spain---and confiscation of all property-------and ejected from
spain ----they were NOT "brought before the Inquisition---they were simply rounded up------some killed and the survivors escaped into the sea------but thanks for the input---
Nazi pig

that's funny ----I do not know "dutch Schultz" sorry---never heard of him
Let's add it to the list of things you don't know.

I do not remember anyone admitted in the entire GODFATHER ---
series that the whole thing is ITALIAN CATHOLIC_
Another stupid remark. Catholicism is an important element in the movie.

One of the most charming and POIGNANT little
operetta type things is PORGY AND BESS
Way back then I read an INDIGNANT complaint
by a black person ---"IT'S RACIST"-----'summertime'----
is the most beautiful lullabye ever written----of course
the bad news is that George Gershwin was a jew
Ugly racism from Gershwin, though you can't see it.

Ugly racism from Al Jolson (also Jewish):
al-jolson-blackface.jpg

More racism: R. Austen African Enslavement in History of Blacks and Jews

quote: Sephardi Jews in the New World had been heavily involved in the African slave trade.

I do not see either Gershwin or Al Joelson as
racist-----they did not "invent" black face----what they
did is get into the JAZZ AGE which happened at that time
to be the music of black people------I do understand
the sense of agrievement black americans decided to
develope in the 1960s over this issue-----but I do not
believe it is warranted "STEREOTYPE" is vital in
literature------and in the performing arts-----it is as old as
the ancient greek plays As to jews in the performing
arts----they include just as much jewish stereotype which
can be evaluated by the overly sensitive as denigrating.

PS I should have added that it was the general policy
of the INQUISITION that led to the genocide of
people in the Americas-----"not Christian---need not live"

and----the other genocides of "native people" in Africa and Asia

You've already exposed yourself as an ignorant bigot irosie91, you don't have to keep trying. I've caught you lying again and again, making accusations you can't back up, spewing poison at many ethnic groups - even as you try (and fail) to cover up the crimes of your own group.

And remember the true heirs of the Nazis are the Zionazis:
flag_Israel_Nazi_0.gif

You've already exposed yourself as an ignorant bigot irosie91, you don't have to keep trying. I've caught you lying again and again, making accusations you can't back up, spewing poison at many ethnic groups - even as you try (and fail) to cover up the crimes of your own group.

And remember the true heirs of the Nazis are the Zionazis:
flag_Israel_Nazi_0.gif

you wish ---Nazi pig-----keep wishing-----
the resolve of Nazi pigs and sows is "REMARKABLE"
The very pious SAINT MAGDA GOEBBELS had it
in spades-----on the same day that she shoved cyanide
down the throats of her six babies----she wrote a letter
to her eldest son --who was active duty in Hitler's army---
and at the "front"----She urged him to remain FAITHFUL
to the HOLY NAZI CAUSE and to SAINT ADOLF----

I did read your literature as a child-----the most fascinating
aspect of your filth-----is that even BEFORE the war
started ---Ie before 1940 ----your fellow Nazi pigs were
taking pictures of their own atrocities against jews and
captioning them with words like "gentile children
killed by jews" it was circa 1939 that your colleagues
grabbed my Austrian cousins----two little girls---by the
ankles and smashed their heads against a stone wall ---
------I am not sure of the year----will have to check----
Austria ------two little girls----the surviving snapshot----
little girls with ribbons in their hair-------your kind are still
on the planet

I did read your literature as a child-----the most fascinating
aspect of your filth----- blah blah rambling autobiographical musings blah blah self pity
Aren't you done embarrassing yourself?

ROFLMAO-----you are not the first person intimidated by my
erudition------btw where do you see "self pity"------I simply presented some facts of history-----and the nature of your
literature ---most of which was either written before I was born----or ----in a distant land like Egypt and Syria---as to the cousins that your fellow islamo Nazi pigs murdered----
that happened before I was born too----I had never met them-----to me they were just an old snap shot

tie ups in semantics are silly------if a person calls jews a "race"---he is simply being a bit careless with words----not a sin--- just a lack of precision

In other news, the sky is blue.....

Yes, Jews disproportionately own entertainment and news conglomerates, so what? Is it a crime to possess upper-echelon business acumen following years of academic and professional experience? The fact that the Jews outdo other peoples in the U.S. is not a testament of their perfidy or manipulation, rather that the rest of us are simply not as driven to succeed.

Yes, Jews disproportionately own entertainment and news conglomerates, so what? Is it a crime to possess upper-echelon business acumen following years of academic and professional experience? The fact that the Jews outdo other peoples in the U.S. is not a testament of their perfidy or manipulation, rather that the rest of us are simply not as driven to succeed.

uhm----NAIR? is you from india? ----you do not have to
answer-----if you do not wish to-----do not feel compelled.

actually Roshannair---------uhm---jews were something like a caste in both European lands and in muslim lands-----in both it was almost impossible for them to own land----
so they did not become farmers. There were laws against jews owning horses, camels and weapons------what jews did was artisan work -----and they were merchants----and---
always were into literature and music------dancing and music is considered GOOD by jews-----but both muslims and
Christians have a kind of prejudice against it. Jews did what jews could do------sing, dance. play music, read, write and buy and sell-----and the work of artisans like -----
shoemakers, metal work, textiles------over the years
that turned into what jews are today------lawyers, doctors,
business guys and ----THE ARTS---music dance theatre, literature and artisan that's jewish caste I grew up in an area of the world in which MEN hunt animals-----jews are never hunters-----it's a left over from the NO WEAPONS era---
jews do not even go fishing----a normal thing for non jews
in my part of the country. ------typical jobs for jews----
tailor (my paternal grandfather, baker--my maternal grand-
father----watch maker----my father----VERY TYPICAL---developed over the centuries. None of them ever shot at a deer------or for that matter----I doubt any of them ever shot a gun----at all ----my dad was in the navy---only jew on the ship---so they made him the BURSAR---that's the accountant. As far as I know ---he never stuffed a torpedo
into ------whatever it is that shoots torpedos

nair------I took a look at your----uhm------site-----it says you are male-------you do not look like a boy to me

uhm----NAIR? is you from india? ----you do not have to
answer-----if you do not wish to-----do not feel compelled.

actually Roshannair---------uhm---jews were something like a caste in both European lands and in muslim lands-----in both it was almost impossible for them to own land----
so they did not become farmers. There were laws against jews owning horses, camels and weapons------what jews did was artisan work -----and they were merchants----and---
always were into literature and music------dancing and music is considered GOOD by jews-----but both muslims and
Christians have a kind of prejudice against it. Jews did what jews could do------sing, dance. play music, read, write and buy and sell-----and the work of artisans like -----
shoemakers, metal work, textiles------over the years
that turned into what jews are today------lawyers, doctors,
business guys and ----THE ARTS---music dance theatre, literature and artisan that's jewish caste I grew up in an area of the world in which MEN hunt animals-----jews are never hunters-----it's a left over from the NO WEAPONS era---
jews do not even go fishing----a normal thing for non jews
in my part of the country. ------typical jobs for jews----
tailor (my paternal grandfather, baker--my maternal grand-
father----watch maker----my father----VERY TYPICAL---developed over the centuries. None of them ever shot at a deer------or for that matter----I doubt any of them ever shot a gun----at all ----my dad was in the navy---only jew on the ship---so they made him the BURSAR---that's the accountant. As far as I know ---he never stuffed a torpedo
into ------whatever it is that shoots torpedos

Yeah. My parents are from Kerala, to be precise, about 50 miles from where there is a Jewish settlement in the city of Cochin from thousands of years. The Jewish contingent used to run the textile industry in the city until most left for Israel in the 70s. I am indeed aware of most of what you've written, but wouldn't you attribute a lot of that achievement to Jews to an above-average IQ, at least in the case of the Ashkenazim?

nair------I took a look at your----uhm------site-----it says you are male-------you do not look like a boy to me

Lol. That's not me, irosie.

Forum List

Back