Do Jews Own The Media?

A good example is how the three teenagers used as an excuse for IDF disruption and murder to stir up a war were, initially "Murdered by Hamas" according to Israeli government officials, then murdered by a West Bank criminal family. as per the Israeli police chief, then "murdered by Hamas" again, from spin for the Israeli press officers, then not again, according to Shin Bet.

And to cap it all a hamas official admitted that it was hamas all along and Israel was proven correct once again

That is true. What a fiasco. When the dust settles Israel is found innocent of many things but how often does the apology come forth or the retraction - we reported this wrong - let us retract that statement. I do not have much patience for liars and unfortunately there are many in journalism who are making their careers out of being liars. It is despicable.

Is that right, so do you think anything done under the pretense of a lie is invalid?

I do , and of course is a person does something not knowing what he is doing , that also makes it null and void, you know like being tricked into it. Do you agree?

Penelope----try to be a bit specific. You seem to be alluding to a SPECIFIC LIE----
upon which some imaginary party acted.
Your overuse of pronouns and non specific terms ----like "something" and "it" makes
your statement unintelligible

So he went in to his father, and said, “My father”; and he said, “Here I am; who are you, my son?” 19 Jacob said to his father, “I am Esau your firstborn. I have done as you told me; now sit up and eat of my game, so that you may bless me.” 20 But Isaac said to his son, “How is it that you have found it so quickly, my son?” He answered, “Because the Lord your God granted me success.” 21 Then Isaac said to Jacob, “Come near, that I may feel you, my son, to know whether you are really my son Esau or not.” 22 So Jacob went up to his father Isaac, who felt him and said, “The voice is Jacob’s voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau.” 23 He did not recognize him, because his hands were hairy like his brother Esau’s hands; so he blessed him. 24 He said, “Are you really my son Esau?” He answered, “I am.” 25 Then he said, “Bring it to me, that I may eat of my son’s game and bless you.” So he brought it to him, and he ate; and he brought him wine, and he drank. 26 Then his father Isaac said to him, “Come near and kiss me, my son.” 27 So he came near and kissed him; and he smelled the smell of his garments, and blessed him, and said,
“Ah, the smell of my son
is like the smell of a field that the Lord has blessed.
28 May God give you of the dew of heaven,
and of the fatness of the earth,
and plenty of grain and wine.
29 Let peoples serve you,
and nations bow down to you.
Be lord over your brothers,
and may your mother’s sons bow down to you.
Cursed be everyone who curses you,
and blessed be everyone who blesses you!”

(specific enough?)

So he went in to his father, and said, “My father”; and he said, “Here I am; who are you, my son?” 19 Jacob said to his father, “I am Esau your firstborn. I have done as you told me; now sit up and eat of my game, so that you may bless me.” 20 But Isaac said to his son, “How is it that you have found it so quickly, my son?” He answered, “Because the Lord your God granted me success.” 21 Then Isaac said to Jacob, “Come near, that I may feel you, my son, to know whether you are really my son Esau or not.” 22 So Jacob went up to his father Isaac, who felt him and said, “The voice is Jacob’s voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau.” 23 He did not recognize him, because his hands were hairy like his brother Esau’s hands; so he blessed him. 24 He said, “Are you really my son Esau?” He answered, “I am.” 25 Then he said, “Bring it to me, that I may eat of my son’s game and bless you.” So he brought it to him, and he ate; and he brought him wine, and he drank. 26 Then his father Isaac said to him, “Come near and kiss me, my son.” 27 So he came near and kissed him; and he smelled the smell of his garments, and blessed him, and said,
“Ah, the smell of my son
is like the smell of a field that the Lord has blessed.
28 May God give you of the dew of heaven,
and of the fatness of the earth,
and plenty of grain and wine.
29 Let peoples serve you,
and nations bow down to you.
Be lord over your brothers,
and may your mother’s sons bow down to you.
Cursed be everyone who curses you,
and blessed be everyone who blesses you!”

(specific enough?)

not specific at all. You are recounting an event related in the book of Genesis. An interesting aspect of the story that you left out was the fact that REBECCA orchestrated
the event. Another interesting factoid is that Jacob was the second born son (second to his TWIN brother--esau). Also
Rebecca was notable for "wisdom"----that is the point of the story of Rebecca agreeing to
marry Isaac----a kinda disabled person---
probably blind. An interesting aspect of the
family is the CHOOSING of successor based
on his talents rather than based on order of
birth Isaac was not a first born, Jacob
was not a first born and Judah (the guy
Jacob named as his heir) was not a first born.

FREE CHOICE is a very basic theme of the entire book of genesis----and is very very
innovative for that time. Stick to comic books, Penelope----the bible is not the book for you

do you know what community was founded by Esau? Jacob was wise Rebecca's choice------Hillel agreed that men should listen to their wives

Your own books contradicts you IRosie91

Deuteronomy 21:15-17New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
The Right of the Firstborn
15 If a man has two wives, one of them loved and the other disliked, and if both the loved and the disliked have borne him sons, the firstborn being the son of the one who is disliked, 16 then on the day when he wills his possessions to his sons, he is not permitted to treat the son of the loved as the firstborn in preference to the son of the disliked, who is the firstborn. 17 He must acknowledge as firstborn the son of the one who is disliked, giving him a double portion[a] of all that he has; since he is the first issue of his virility, the right of the firstborn is his.

15 If a man has two wives, one of them loved and the other disliked, and if both the loved and the disliked have borne him sons, the firstborn being the son of the one who is disliked, 16 then on the day when he wills his possessions to his sons, he is not permitted to treat the son of the loved as the firstborn in preference to the son of the disliked, who is the firstborn. 17 He must acknowledge as firstborn the son of the one who is disliked, giving him a double portion[a] of all that he has; since he is the first issue of his virility, the right of the firstborn is his.

wrong again-----Penelope-----the issue which I called "the inheritance" ----did not refer to
POSSESSIONS-----it referred to RIGHT TO RULE. Abraham passed his RULERSHIP right to Isaac rather than to Ishmael -----and Isaac---passed his to Jacob (as Rebecca fixed it up) rather than to Esau
Jacob passed the "right to rule" ---to Judah rather than to Reuben. David passed that right to SOLOMON who was certainly not the "first born"

sheeeeesh-----you know so little

in fact----all of the kids got money---including
Ishmael (or goats--or whatever)

wrong again-----Penelope-----the issue which I called "the inheritance" ----did not refer to
POSSESSIONS-----it referred to RIGHT TO RULE. Abraham passed his RULERSHIP right to Isaac rather than to Ishmael -----and Isaac---passed his to Jacob (as Rebecca fixed it up) rather than to Esau
Jacob passed the "right to rule" ---to Judah rather than to Reuben. David passed that right to SOLOMON who was certainly not the "first born"

Good try, but no matter how you look at it, I can understand what I read. For years I heard the million and one excuses, but there is no way you can use the Bible to justify God gave you the land of Israel.

Good try, but no matter how you look at it, I can understand what I read. For years I heard the million and one excuses, but there is no way you can use the Bible to justify God gave you the land of Israel.
'
ROFLMAO-----obviously you can't read-----you certainly do not know what you are reading when you read the bible. Please
cite that statement you allege I made in which I claim "God gave me the land of Israel"---
btw-----since YOU brought it up-----Esau was
the founder of the EDOMITES---who are no
longer extant----the EDOMITES simply assimilated into the Jewish people.
King Herod was an EDOMITE Way back ---jews and edomites were still a bit
hostile towards each other---but the problem
----seems to have resolved along the way---
still-----just 2000 years ago some jews threw
"edomite'' Herod was rome's choice.
For the record----I am not an edomite ----well--maybe I am-----I have a very florid
complexion. Edom sorta refers to "red"

Do Jews Own The Media?

...no, they rent it. From the Left.

its RENT CONTROLLED-----and the jews
have owned it SO LONG----that the rent is
negligible------if they turn off the utilities to
try to get rid of us-----we don't pay at all

Well you have lots of evangelical and even some RC Christians believing God gave Israel to the Jews. I'm not sure if you claimed it personally or not.
Well I think we need to go back to NO. 1 here now, Ishmael , know what I mean.

'
ROFLMAO-----obviously you can't read-----you certainly do not know what you are reading when you read the bible. Please
cite that statement you allege I made in which I claim "God gave me the land of Israel"---
For the record----I am not an edomite ----well--maybe I am-----I have a very florid

'

So I take it you do not want to discuss Ishmael and Deut 21: 15 then?

Well you have lots of evangelical and even some RC Christians believing God gave Israel to the Jews. I'm not sure if you claimed it personally or not.

'

you don't know what you mean----you are a joke------Abraham chose ISAAC as the person who would take on his role as LEADER-----he had a right to do so because
man has CHOICE. The theme of the book of genesis is CHOICE Man was made in the image of God-and has the right of CHOICE------fate vs choice. -----Man has comething that scum like you and yours do not have ----DISCERNMENT

f3f0707f5a8b3371067747add521e8e3_0.jpg

FOX News suggests Terrorist Money funds FOX News - Nashville Nonpartisan Examiner.com

03_19hand_Ailes_Murdoch_Saudi-Prince888.jpg

03_20Fox-Sheep400.jpg

'

you don't know what you mean----you are a joke------Abraham chose ISAAC as the person who would take on his role as LEADER-----he had a right to do so because
man has CHOICE. The theme of the book of genesis is CHOICE Man was made in the image of God-and has the right of CHOICE------fate vs choice. -----Man has comething that scum like you and yours do not have ----DISCERNMENT

Oh now Abraham did , thought it was God. That must be why he circumcised Ishmael. Also Ishmael and Isaac buried Abraham together. Where is this great nation Abraham gave Ishmael, yous are wanting all Muslims destroyed. You just have such a hard time with you book. The theme of the book of genesis is choice and everyone In was deceitful, and lied. Abraham was given Hagar as a wife, and God said Abraham's seed, not Sarah's egg.

All based on lies an deceit. Do you even know how many children Abraham had?
Good thing God sent an angel to intervene for Isaac or Abraham would of sacrificed him. I have never read where Isaac walked down the mountain. I read the Phoenicians Kings use to sacrifice their firstborn, when things were not going well.

Lies are null and void. Isaac was tricked into blessing Jacob, by his wife. The theme of Genesis is choices, never heard that, and everyone in it made bad choices.

When one ethnic group has so much influence in the media we get bias.

zio_hollywood_video_rental_store_cartoon_latuff.jpg

We need more diversity in the media.

Thunderbird, et al,

Yes, Oliver Stone is talking in terms of comparative damage in shear hard numbers.

(COMMENT)

"Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people, 25 or 30 [million killed]." He did the comparison of 6 million Jews dead in comparison to 30 million Russians.
  • 30 out of 110 million Russian Killed or 27% (using the 1940 population) --- then --- 6 out of 15 million Jews Killed (using the 1940 population) or 40%
There may be something to what Oliver Stone says, I don't know who owns the media. Is there some evidence to this allegation?

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back