Do I need eye surgery ASAP or is it true that.........

I seen her on videos and she still has that weird looking face

maybe shes a wonderful person. Everyone has their preference though. A lot of people think Angelina Jolie is hot, but Ive never liked her looks for years, dont know why either, just the way it is. But Im sure someone finds her attractive

Ayesha Curry is a 7.5 on the scale of 1 to 10

Well, its good to know Steph isnt all that superficial. Go Warriors!

She is the most unattractive NBA wife I ever seen

Nobody gives a shit what you think, attention whore.

What's your boyfriend name?

maybe shes a wonderful person. Everyone has their preference though. A lot of people think Angelina Jolie is hot, but Ive never liked her looks for years, dont know why either, just the way it is. But Im sure someone finds her attractive

Ayesha Curry is a 7.5 on the scale of 1 to 10

Well, its good to know Steph isnt all that superficial. Go Warriors!

She is the most unattractive NBA wife I ever seen

Nobody gives a shit what you think, attention whore.

What's your boyfriend name?

Go see a shrink, whore.

The man who pays for the only sex he has, and now he wants to try and make fun of someone else. lol Hilarious!

The man who pays for the only sex he has, and now he wants to try and make fun of someone else. lol Hilarious!

It's not paying for sex, it's paying her to leave after sex mongo

You keep telling yourself that. If you convince yourself, that will mean one of us believe that bullshit.

But it does speak volumes about what you know about relationships, mongo.

You keep telling yourself that. If you convince yourself, that will mean one of us believe that bullshit.

I only like being around women when I'm horny

So who are you to judge the woman someone else married? Do you think, because he plays in the NBA he should marry someone he doesn't love just to pacify some fat putz who doesn't like women for anything but sex?

So who are you to judge the woman someone else married? Do you think, because he plays in the NBA he should marry someone he doesn't love just to pacify some fat putz who doesn't like women for anything but sex?

I just never seen a NBA wife look so plain.

Congrats. Now you know what it looks like to choose a wife based on compatibility instead of one chosen to impress other people.

Also, let me know when you have a date with a woman as pretty as she is, without paying up front.

Congrats. Now you know what it looks like to choose a wife based on compatibility instead of one chosen to impress other people.

Also, let me know when you have a date with a woman as pretty as she is, without paying up front.

I did last summer, twice

I did last summer, twice

Someone better looking than the woman you are demeaning?

And you had two whole dates??? I bet that cost you, huh?

I did last summer, twice

Nope one treated me on the 1st date
The other treated me on the 2nd date

I did last summer, twice

LMAO!!! I'm sorry, but I find these lies to be hilarious!! The guy who wants a woman to come for takeout (cold) pizza, but then to be gone before an NFL game comes on, has dated someone beautiful? The guy who can tell a friendly smile from a come-on, has had a woman pay for the date? lol

Sorry, I call bullshit on that one.

I did last summer, twice

LMAO!!! I'm sorry, but I find these lies to be hilarious!! The guy who wants a woman to come for takeout (cold) pizza, but then to be gone before an NFL game comes on, has dated someone beautiful? The guy who can tell a friendly smile from a come-on, has had a woman pay for the date? lol

Not a lot of guys over 30 like me in philly

tall
attractive
no kids
lives in a safe neighborhood
college grad
lives alone
stable job
drug free

So that's why I was treated Mr. Mongo

I did last summer, twice

tall
attractive
no kids
college grad
lives alone
stable job
drug free

Not a lot of guys like you?

Ones who go ballistic because a checkout clerk asks if you want to donate oney to a cause? Gets majorly upset about bagels? Dislikes women unless you are horny? Thinks inviting a woman over for stale pizza is a good date?

I saw her on a commercial last night she ugly as shit

I did last summer, twice

tall
attractive
no kids
college grad
lives alone
stable job
drug free

Not a lot of guys like you?

Ones who go ballistic because a checkout clerk asks if you want to donate oney to a cause? Gets majorly upset about bagels? Dislikes women unless you are horny? Thinks inviting a woman over for stale pizza is a good date?

I invite women over for seafood dinner, movie watching and ass cheek sucking

Forum List

Back