Do I look Muslim?

The problem with the left-wing taunt of "you don't even know what Muslims look like" is that the logical extension of this argument is that Muslims don't really exist and their political and culture influence/domination -- not to mention physical violence against us -- can't be felt.

Really? 9/11, anybody?

I've met people personally who advocate the killing of Gay and Lesbian Americans, and if given the chance, they would carry it out. Then you have hutaree, and tons of other isolated Christians who have the same anti-Govt. motives as hutaree. Then you have Scott Roeder. The list goes on and on. I'm not even gonna began to start posting links

Probably a good idea because I'll match you link by link and I can prove those idiots are small change compared to the flood of bigotry and hatred coming out of Pakistan and other Middle-Eastern countries.

Compare them to the radicals being churned out by the thousands in Muslim schools....the quiet silence of the Muslim masses....which only shows they ether fear for their own lives or agree with the murdering thugs amongst them. Not one strict Muslim family would allow their daughter to marry anyone other then another Muslim. How many Christians have this silly habit of doing honor killings even here in the US? The sentence for the simplest of offenses is death in Islamic Theocracies.

Are you saying you are unaware that there is certain clothing associated with Muslims?

As far as what A Muslim looks like. All you have to go on is clothing, as Muslim is not a race, and people of all races are Muslims.

There is certain clothing associated with nearly all middle-eastern people, not just Muslims. And certainly the more mordernized American Muslims dress in regular, everyday clothing. So to see someone wearing a head scarf and automatically get scared and think they're gonna blow the plane up is retarded, and if we catch ourselves doing it, we need to stop and check ourselves. We're all Americans, we shouldn't have to fear each other.

Uh huh. So if a white man with a Confederate flag T-shirt gets on the bus, you just think, "Well, he's an American. I can't judge him by the way he looks. He's got a right to be proud of Southern culture, and good for him. I don't fear him."

You have no reason to.

But if he's carrying a burning cross all bets are off.

I guess this woman didn't look Muslim or maybe she did and the victim was trying to be PC?
article-1325614-0BDC64F0000005DC-610_468x426.jpg

Attack: Roshonara Choudhary is accused of stabbing MP Stephen Timms after confronting him at his advice sugery

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ach-Iraq-war-confrontation.html#ixzz147n8gRcs

A smiling Muslim fanatic stabbed a British MP twice in the stomach after he voted in favor of the Iraq War.
The Daily Mail reported:
A Muslim woman tried to kill a Labour MP by stabbing him in the stomach ‘in revenge’ for him voting for the Iraq War, a court heard today.
Roshonara Choudhry, 21, is accused of knifing Stephen Timms twice in a shock attack during a constituency surgery meeting after she greeted the MP with a smile and offered him the hand of friendship.
A second later the fanatic allegedly lunged forward, repeatedly plunging a three inch kitchen knife into his stomach, sending the MP ‘reeling and staggering’ backwards, before staff jumped in to wrestle the blade from her grasp.
The Old Bailey heard how the young Muslim woman had plotted for weeks to kill her local MP, buying two knives in case one ‘broke’ when she enacted her ‘punishment’ for him voting in Parliament to invade Iraq in March 2003.
After the attack, she coolly told police: ”I just pushed it (the knife) in like how it is if you punch someone.
‘I was trying to kill him because he wanted to invade Iraq.
‘I was not going to stop (stabbing him) until someone made me.
‘I wanted to kill him. I was hoping to get revenge for the people in Iraq.’

Last edited:
Who, Juan Williams? I'm not insulting him. In fact, I don't think he should've been fired. Do I think he was careless in his words? Yeah, I do. I think he does owe us this: If you're scared of Muslims in airports, how do you identify them? By the way they dress?:
How? It's a very fair question.

Usually when you see a guy in a turbin and a robe with an unkempt beard, its a muslim. You dont know what traditional muslim garb looks like? For Christ sake, you are struggling with ridiculously easy questions, yet you still presume to have an understanding of world affairs?

Usually indeed. Muslim or not?

sikh-men-pray-temple-people-religion-culture-kelowna-men-cities-lifestyles-gary-moore-photo_14761.jpg

Sikh

Sorry bout that,

1. Muslims are *EVIL*, and this can not change, islam will always be of *DEATH*, its whats in the koran, *FACE THE FACTS*!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I guess this woman didn't look Muslim or maybe she did and the victim was trying to be PC?
article-1325614-0BDC64F0000005DC-610_468x426.jpg

Attack: Roshonara Choudhary is accused of stabbing MP Stephen Timms after confronting him at his advice sugery

Read more: Woman 'stabbed MP Stephen Timms in stomach after Iraq war confrontation' | Mail Online

A smiling Muslim fanatic stabbed a British MP twice in the stomach after he voted in favor of the Iraq War.
The Daily Mail reported:
A Muslim woman tried to kill a Labour MP by stabbing him in the stomach ‘in revenge’ for him voting for the Iraq War, a court heard today.
Roshonara Choudhry, 21, is accused of knifing Stephen Timms twice in a shock attack during a constituency surgery meeting after she greeted the MP with a smile and offered him the hand of friendship.
A second later the fanatic allegedly lunged forward, repeatedly plunging a three inch kitchen knife into his stomach, sending the MP ‘reeling and staggering’ backwards, before staff jumped in to wrestle the blade from her grasp.
The Old Bailey heard how the young Muslim woman had plotted for weeks to kill her local MP, buying two knives in case one ‘broke’ when she enacted her ‘punishment’ for him voting in Parliament to invade Iraq in March 2003.
After the attack, she coolly told police: ”I just pushed it (the knife) in like how it is if you punch someone.
‘I was trying to kill him because he wanted to invade Iraq.
‘I was not going to stop (stabbing him) until someone made me.
‘I wanted to kill him. I was hoping to get revenge for the people in Iraq.’

What a shame there's no death penalty in the UK. I'd love to see her hanging in front of Buckingham Palace. Then I'd bury her in pigs blood.

What a shame there's no death penalty in the UK. I'd love to see her hanging in front of Buckingham Palace. Then I'd bury her in pigs blood.
I agree 100% with the death penalty for murder.

But what is it with the pigs blood?

It is only forbidden for muslims to EAT pork.

Anything else is just nonsense. :doubt:

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Muslims are *EVIL*, and this can not change, islam will always be of *DEATH*, its whats in the koran, *FACE THE FACTS*!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED.
2. That is all.

Regards,
SirLeftyOfYourMom

Forum List

Back