Do I look Muslim?

angry+muslims+1.bmp

Angry%20Muslim%20Man.jpg

AngryMuslims1.jpg

Remind me again that these are "isolated" incidents.

The thing about marches like this one are that many times the people carrying those signs in English. Can't even read them as they do not speak English. Hamas, or Someone else organizes a rally and hands out signs in English for the masses to carry around.

That last one was in London.
i think they all were

Sorry bout that,

1. The real point Juan Williams was making is this.
2. After 911, *ALL* non-muslims have a deep rooted gut feeling of doom, whenever we lay eyes on a freakin muslim wearing head scarfs or those little head beany deals, or those white sheets the men wear.
3. Our gut feeling is not so much fear, but we run the video, of muslims crashing our airplanes into our buildings on 911, yelling "Alla akbeer*.
4. This deep rooted scar will never heal, and won't go away in our life times, till all those who were non-muslims have passed away with time or being murdered by muslims, (Yes it could happen again).
5. Those images in our heads can not be erased, and will follow *ALL* non-muslims around all the way to our graves.
6. When will we as a whole be healed, or can we be healed, or what will it take to heal ourselves from this scar?
7. I don't think it can be done, but I am willing to listen to what you people think.
8. Best thing for The World, is for us as two opposite cultures of totally different types of beings is, just go our seperate ways, they go to thier lands and we go to ours.
9. Yes, I believe thats about all we can do, if you think there's a better way, lets hear it.
10. Islam ripped its collective britches with the ***WHOLE NON - MUSLIM WORLD*** on 911, and you can't put humpty dumpty back together again, sorry won't happen.:eek:
10. This isn't war-mongering, its just plan facts, and opinion as I see it, and its very true.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
What does a Muslim look like?

Do I look Muslim?
[youtube]1feZ5RxJTNk[/youtube]​

Are you saying you are unaware that there is certain clothing associated with Muslims?

As far as what A Muslim looks like. All you have to go on is clothing, as Muslim is not a race, and people of all races are Muslims.

There is certain clothing associated with nearly all middle-eastern people, not just Muslims. And certainly the more mordernized American Muslims dress in regular, everyday clothing. So to see someone wearing a head scarf and automatically get scared and think they're gonna blow the plane up is retarded, and if we catch ourselves doing it, we need to stop and check ourselves. We're all Americans, we shouldn't have to fear each other.

Do I look Muslim?

Are you saying you are unaware that there is certain clothing associated with Muslims?

As far as what A Muslim looks like. All you have to go on is clothing, as Muslim is not a race, and people of all races are Muslims.

There is certain clothing associated with nearly all middle-eastern people, not just Muslims. And certainly the more mordernized American Muslims dress in regular, everyday clothing. So to see someone wearing a head scarf and automatically get scared and think they're gonna blow the plane up is retarded, and if we catch ourselves doing it, we need to stop and check ourselves. We're all Americans, we shouldn't have to fear each other.
Most non-Muslim Middle Easterners have either been forced to convert, killed, or driven out of the Middle East in the last century. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. If you think that is some kind of myth, do a google search.

The guy who fills the vending machines where I work is Pakistani. Whenever I buy a soda I put the money in, then run down the hall in case the machine blows up. So far so good.

All it takes is one time dude... :blowup:

Those people in the WTC went to work every day for years. It only took two jets a few mins apart to seal their doom. Once the first jet hit it was a little too late to say "Gee...I should have done something differently".

However, you can usually see warning signs with these people. :banana2:

The Ft Hood shooter gave them off big-time.

If they're friendly and generally good people then I seriously doubt they're planning a jihad.

I'm just saying.

Last edited:
well, compare the NUMBERS

They're both small minorities in the religions they hide behind. Your point?
gee, i had no nidea that 15-20 Phelps nutters had as much power and influence as about 10 -15 MILLION Muslims

Westboro isn't the only group carrying Christian extremism. There are many, many others throughout the world. But I choose not to brand Christianity as an extreme and hateful religion just because of those insane few.

Most non-Muslim Middle Easterners have either been forced to convert, killed, or driven out of the Middle East in the last century. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. If you think that is some kind of myth, do a google search.

So your denying that there are thousands that wear headscarfs and robes, that aren't Muslims? And yes, there are people of other religions in the middle east.

Last edited:
The thing about marches like this one are that many times the people carrying those signs in English. Can't even read them as they do not speak English. Hamas, or Someone else organizes a rally and hands out signs in English for the masses to carry around.

That last one was in London.
i think they all were

Yeah, but you do see a lot signs in English, in protests in The WB, Gaza and Other areas. Signs for the International Media :)

Seems to be a common thing the last couple of years.

BAGHDAD, Nov. 1 — Al-Qaida militant group in Iraq Monday claimed responsibility for a Baghdad church attack that killed 37 people and wounded 56 others, most of them Christian worshippers who were taken hostages by the attackers.

The self-styled Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), the al-Qaida front in Iraq, said in a statement posted on an Islamic website that a group of Qaida suicide bombers blew up a booby-trapped car and several bombs near the Iraqi security forces in the area as they were storming the church during the Sunday Mass.

The attackers who wore explosive vests demanded the release of women who converted to Islam but were allegedly detained by churches in Egypt, the statement said.

The Qaida militants wanted to exchange the Christian hostages in Baghdad church for the women detained in Egyptian churches, but the Iraqi security stormed the church prompting the Qaida fighters to blew themselves up, killing dozens of hostages and security members, the statement added.

The statement also warned that Sunday’s attack was just a beginning for more attacks against Iraqi Christians.

Pakistannews24.com Qaida claims responsibility for Sunday’s Baghdad church attack
One killed in attack on church in Pakistan | Christian News on Christian Today
Another church attacked in Pakistan | ucanews.com
Second Church in Pakistan Attacked Over Threat To Burn Korans by U.S. Pastor | Worthy Christian News
Weasel Zippers Blog Archive Pakistan: Muslims Attack Church, Set Fire to Stack of Bibles…

They're both small minorities in the religions they hide behind. Your point?
gee, i had no nidea that 15-20 Phelps nutters had as much power and influence as about 10 -15 MILLION Muslims

Westboro isn't the only group carrying Christian extremism. There are many, many others throughout the world. But I choose not to brand Christianity as an extreme and hateful religion just because of those insane few.
there is a difference though
but first you have to define what you mean by "Christian extremism"

I've met people personally who advocate the killing of Gay and Lesbian Americans, and if given the chance, they would carry it out. Then you have hutaree, and tons of other isolated Christians who have the same anti-Govt. motives as hutaree. Then you have Scott Roeder. The list goes on and on. I'm not even gonna began to start posting links

I've met people personally who advocate the killing of Gay and Lesbian Americans, and if given the chance, they would carry it out. Then you have hutaree, and tons of other isolated Christians who have the same anti-Govt. motives as hutaree. Then you have Scott Roeder. The list goes on and on. I'm not even gonna began to start posting links
you've met personally?
wow, you need to rethink the people you hang out with and where you hang out

btw, anyone actually advocating for the deaths of anyone has very shaky credentials of being a christian

you've met personally?
wow, you need to rethink the people you hang out with and where you hang out

btw, anyone actually advocating for the deaths of anyone has very shaky credentials of being a christian

Hanging out and meeting are two entirely seperate things. I've met some pretty people, living where I live. I agree.. I think the same is to be said about those who claim Islam as a religion and murder innocent people.

Do I look Muslim?

Uh huh. So if a white man with a Confederate flag T-shirt gets on the bus, you just think, "Well, he's an American. I can't judge him by the way he looks. He's got a right to be proud of Southern culture, and good for him. I don't fear him."

Forum List

Back