Do I look Muslim?

evenkittensuf8.jpg

true. but that's true of every thread 'twothumbs' the loser graces with his wingnuttilicious posts.

The guy who fills the vending machines where I work is Pakistani. Whenever I buy a soda I put the money in, then run down the hall in case the machine blows up. So far so good.

There are several gay guys who go to classes in the same building as me. I get an Aids test once a week.

You wouldn't need an AIDS test if you wore a condom to class.

It's a fair question. What does a Muslim look like? Were the 9/11 hijackers in scarfs and robes?

*sigh*

Good thing I'm bored.

It wasn't an actual question. It was nothing more than an accusation. You just put a question mark on the end.

Funny though. Did you wait a week before you tried to insult him out of respect? Or did you get this idea from some other site?

Who, Juan Williams? I'm not insulting him. In fact, I don't think he should've been fired. Do I think he was careless in his words? Yeah, I do. I think he does owe us this: If you're scared of Muslims in airports, how do you identify them? By the way they dress?:
Miss_USA_2010_Rima_Fakih.jpg

How? It's a very fair question.

I'm sorry. Um What were we talking about again? :eusa_drool:

*sigh*

Good thing I'm bored.

It wasn't an actual question. It was nothing more than an accusation. You just put a question mark on the end.

Funny though. Did you wait a week before you tried to insult him out of respect? Or did you get this idea from some other site?

Who, Juan Williams? I'm not insulting him. In fact, I don't think he should've been fired. Do I think he was careless in his words? Yeah, I do. I think he does owe us this: If you're scared of Muslims in airports, how do you identify them? By the way they dress?:

She makes me want to explode.:blowup:

The guy who fills the vending machines where I work is Pakistani. Whenever I buy a soda I put the money in, then run down the hall in case the machine blows up. So far so good.

There are several gay guys who go to classes in the same building as me. I get an Aids test once a week.

He doesn't need a condom, the other guys do.

Those college classes are pretty ornery places, I tell ya!:lol:

*sigh*

Good thing I'm bored.

Usually when you see a guy in a turbin and a robe with an unkempt beard, its a muslim. You dont know what traditional muslim garb looks like? For Christ sake, you are struggling with ridiculously easy questions, yet you still presume to have an understanding of world affairs?
the point they are trying to make is that not ONE of the 9/11 terrorists wore "traditional muslim garb"(whatever that really is)

Juan was only relating his personal feelings and admitted himself it was wrong and irrational

She makes me want to explode.:blowup:
but ya know what, shes likely a massive bitch
LOL

You can always tell a Muslim by the severed head he is holding up for the camera. This one's only 12 years old. The kid, not the head. This was his first beheading. If anyone wants to see the video, let me know.

12yearoldbeheadscj7-vi.jpg

*sigh*

Good thing I'm bored.

Usually when you see a guy in a turbin and a robe with an unkempt beard, its a muslim. You dont know what traditional muslim garb looks like? For Christ sake, you are struggling with ridiculously easy questions, yet you still presume to have an understanding of world affairs?

Usually indeed. Muslim or not?

sikh-men-pray-temple-people-religion-culture-kelowna-men-cities-lifestyles-gary-moore-photo_14761.jpg

This guy a Muslim?
DEL%20Delhi%20-%20Gurdwara%20Bangla%20Sahib%20Sikh%20temple%20portrait%20with%20colourful%20turban%2001%203008x2000.jpg

What about this one?
3175102-lg.jpg

Or this one?
haka-d.png

A) 1
B) 2
C) 3
D) All of the above
E) None of the above

If you guessed E, you are correct. The point is, you can't look at the skin color of one, or the clothes they're wearing, and make a presumption on what religion they are. To do is profiling, and senseless.. And also fearing other Americans. Although I never saw a Juan WIlliams apology, he may well have. But the point is, he didn't state a lone view point of himself only.. there are many people who feel this way, and it's wrong.

Forum List

Back