Do German's View Themselves as The Smartest?

Trivia Note! :)

In the USA, there are more people of German ancestry than of those with English ancestry. The USA is home to approximately 46 million people of German ancestry, making it the largest ancestry group in the country!

Trivia Note! :)

In the USA, there are more people of German ancestry than of those with English ancestry. The USA is home to approximately 46 million people of German ancestry, making it the largest ancestry group in the country!
There is a video graph on Youtube that shows most European immigrants were Germans. But they were eager to suppress this fact, renamed cities and even surnames. But today, does it matter? Also the English, Irisch and Scottish names and language will vanish and be replaced by Spanish. USA will turn into EE UU.

There are absolutely no Germans smarter than the Germans!
The era of smart Germans is over. Read Thilo Sarrazin - Deutschland schafft sich ab. Whatever they say about this book, it is just conclusions based on government figures. One of the facts there: The elite has little to zero reproduction and the bottom makes all the new Germans. Germans will be a people of illiterate idiots.

Jew, Christian, what is it today?

For Nazis I'm a Jew and for Jews I'm a Catholic. The Jews are right and Nazis will kill me if they can, isn't it, Nazi?`

I am my own leader

Sure, Adolf Putin.

by the way. Is my coffee ready?

How should I know whether your coffee is ready or not? Ask your own personal devil.

Translation:

Grim death with its arrow
takes aim at life.
He shoots his bow with haste
And will not be toyed with.
Life wavers
like smoke in the wind,
no flesh may escape him,
no good nor treasure
finds a place with him,
you must depart with him.

No man on earth can tell us
when we must depart;
When death comes and knocks
we must open the door to him.
He takes with violence
young and old,
Is afraid of no one:
The king's staff
He soon breaks it off
And leads him by the ranks.

Perhaps today is the last day
that you still have to live.
O man, do not despise what I say:
you should strive for virtue!
How many a man
will have to,
so much the years still hope,
and yet must heint,
because the sun is shining,
down to hell.

He who made this song
has sung anew,
who has often contemplated death
and finally wrestled with it;
now lies in the hollow,
it does him good,
Hidden deep in the earth:
Look at your property,
you must hereafter,
be it today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
There are absolutely no Germans smarter than the Germans!

Three students and good friends. Real story.

Friend A is in hurry, friend B says to him: "La da tid!". A asks friend C: "What did he say?". C answers "Lou da'r'amal dahoi!". Now try to find out what "La da tid!" and "Lou da'r'amal dahoi!" mean. Both expressions are German and mean the same.

For Nazis I'm a Jew and for Jews I'm a Catholic. The Jews are right and Nazis will kill me if they can, isn't it, Nazi?`

Translation:
To allow a decent case to be made for Germans it would be best if you absented yourself .
Otherwise it is like asking someone who claims to swim to demonstrate while roped to a block of concrete

I don´t know what Nazis will do with you. But I can imagine that everyone whom you call Nazi for silly reasons will one day run out of patience and kill you.

How should I know whether your coffee is ready or not? Ask your own personal devil.
You promised a coffee and I have to insist. You can put it on the windowsill, for you own safety, lol.

luiza Your are another slave of Putin who doesn't like to bring his vampire-master into the sunlight of the international court.

To allow a decent case to be made for Germans it would be best if you absented yourself .
Otherwise it is like asking someone who claims to swim to demonstrate while roped to a block of concrete

Make this two sentences any sense?

Last edited:
I don´t know what Nazis will do with you.

:lol:

But I can imagine that everyone whom you call Nazi for silly reasons

You convinced me in hundreds of totally stupid attacks a long time ago that you are a real Nazi. And now you try to tell me you try only to be a perfect liar like Hitler on his own whose opposite of lies had been lies again?

will one day run out of patience and kill you.

I never expected anything else from you, future plant fertilizier. But why do you kill Ukrainians, Nazi-Putinist?

You promised a coffee

To be honest: Hitler was a much more better liar than you.

and I have to insist. You can put it on the windowsill, for you own safety, lol.

You like to drink the rest of my cold coffee from yesterday? No rest available, cockroach. Take a bath in the next cloaca. Perhaps a mouthful coffee will swim by. Every day happen wonders all over the world. Why not such a wonder?

Last edited:
There is a video graph on Youtube that shows most European immigrants were Germans. But they were eager to suppress this fact, renamed cities and even surnames. But today, does it matter? Also the English, Irisch and Scottish names and language will vanish and be replaced by Spanish. USA will turn into EE UU.

That's why you chose and avatar name which sounds German bur is not German, Rumpelstiltskin? Latinos may be happy that you are no Latino.

Here by the way a song from a real German - his name is Laith al-Deen - a very good poet who plays in a wonderful way with his German mothertongue. When I heard him the first time and did not know his name I imagined him as a kind of blond eyed and blue haired cowboy. For a real German interesting in the following song is for example that the sentence "Keine wie du" (None like you (female form)) sounds nearly like "Keiner wie du" (None like you (male form)). So this are three types of "people" he could speak about: a wife (or girlfriend), a comrade (or friend) and/or god.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back