Do German's View Themselves as The Smartest?

Better to be an asshole than to be no teacher like you.
Were they able to micro chip you ?

How do you also feel about being awarded the prize of Canem Stercore , Summa Cum Laude .
Previous winners include Hermann and Joseph .

Were they able to micro chip you ?

How do you also feel about being awarded the prize of Canem Stercore , Summa Cum Laude .
Previous winners include Hermann and Joseph .
luiza- bring your beloved mass-murderer and war criminal Putin and his gang to the international court - except he has some dozen million criminal gang members. In this case it's better for you, your criminal gang members and your criminal leader to leave our planet at all. If this is not possible because you are much too stupid to build a simple generation spaceship for some million passengers including an own biosphere then leave the Ukraine. Otherwise Russia will get in the next months, years, decades, centuries and/or milleniums more and more serios problems with us totally stupid Germans.

Last edited:
Do Germans view themselves as the smartest out of all of Europe?

I am partially German and it seems my full blood German relatives view themselves as smarter and superior to everyone else in Europe. In a way it's kind of funny. Jews say they are the smartest, Brits say they are, I know many Mexican's who claim they are, I know many Asians who claim they are the smartest.

I will say my full blood German relatives are all very smart, college and graduate degrees with IQ scores in the 120's- 130's. They make the argument that they come from great bloodlines. Since I am mixed and not full blood German I guess I don't qualify lol
Bist du Bayer?

luiza

"Fake news" is everything what you are. Why for heavens sake do you still support Putin since his masquerade fell in the war in the Ukraine? What's wrong with you? This makes for no one any sense.

Last edited:
Average monthly electricity bill in Germany for a family of three in 1998-2023, euros. More anti-Russian sanctions!
F_4yxy0WkAAwENJ

Forum List

Back