Very simple and beneficial balance exercise.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It's no joke if you are old and break bones with a fall. We all know folks who were never the same after breaking their hip, femur or back. Try to do this a couple times a day. Stand up straight barefoot on a non-carpeted floor. Lift one leg to a 90 degree angle and try to hold your balance. The goal should be one minute per leg. It builds strength and stability.

It's no joke if you are old and break bones with a fall. We all know folks who were never the same after breaking their hip, femur or back. Try to do this a couple times a day. Stand up straight barefoot on a non-carpeted floor. Lift one leg to a 90 degree angle and try to hold your balance. The goal should be one minute per leg. It builds strength and stability.

I'll try it, but if I fall I'll have to sue your ass off.

I am into the Orange Theory exercise group. This not only gives you strength but endurance also. No week muscles or bones in this body.

Thanks!!

Not me Double M .

I am just getting warmed up ready for peak performance .
Smashed through the five second barrier on that balancing advance standard test .
It's normal to take weeks to work up to one minute :) My wife still can't do a minute and she is quite fit.

Forum List

Back