Do bigots have a right to exist?

at the heart of liberal intolerance is a secular disregard for the dignity of individuals.

that it is...they proved that over this state law that had no bearing on their lives

People need to wake up this this or let them beat you down

Ok bigots can't deny a service to the public if they own a business. How far should we prohibit them acting on those feelings? it seems to me that to completely bar a bigoted individual is to basically make being a bigot illegal since they can't apply those feelings in any aspect of their lives. It would have the same affect as saying banning being a bigot which would violate some portion of the first amendment.

You are allowed to be as bigotted as you want in your own home and own circle of friends

However once you enter the public arena and open a business, you are subject to all the rules and regulations. You may not like them, you may not agree with them....but you are still subject to them

And empty truism. Of course there are rules. We're discussing what they should be. Should government be used to squash unpopular opinions?

You are allowed any opinions you wish. You are also subject to ridicule because of them

As a business you are subject to ALL the rules. Fire codes, building codes, tax regulations, labor laws and even anti-discrimination laws.

"We don't serve n*ggers here" was an unpopular opinion and was squashed by the government. Same applys to gays
"We dont serve n*ggers here" wasnt an unpopular opinion. it was a policy. how can you have a debate when idiots cant be honest about anything?

Ok bigots can't deny a service to the public if they own a business. How far should we prohibit them acting on those feelings? it seems to me that to completely bar a bigoted individual is to basically make being a bigot illegal since they can't apply those feelings in any aspect of their lives. It would have the same affect as saying banning being a bigot which would violate some portion of the first amendment.

You are allowed to be as bigotted as you want in your own home and own circle of friends

However once you enter the public arena and open a business, you are subject to all the rules and regulations. You may not like them, you may not agree with them....but you are still subject to them

And empty truism. Of course there are rules. We're discussing what they should be. Should government be used to squash unpopular opinions?

You are allowed any opinions you wish. You are also subject to ridicule because of them

As a business you are subject to ALL the rules. Fire codes, building codes, tax regulations, labor laws and even anti-discrimination laws.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You keep repeating yourself. The question isn't whether people are subject to laws. It's what sorts of things laws should dictate. Should they tell us who we can associate with? Who we can like and dislike? Who we can favor and who we can shun?

"We don't serve n*ggers here" was an unpopular opinion and was squashed by the government. Same applys to gays

Exactly. Should we keep doing that? Should we use government to target unpopular biases for extinction?

it's so typical of the Left to not see the difference between actions and words. of course anybody that has spent time in a liberal environment knows intolerance is alive and well in Progressive circles

"We dont serve n*ggers here" wasnt an unpopular opinion. it was a policy. how can you have a debate when idiots cant be honest about anything?

It was both, at various times. We got rid of the laws and policies. Then we went after the opinion itself.

like most fascist hypocrites; the Left doesnt have a problem with bigotry or intolerance; well not theirs anyway.

Everyone has the right to life.

If bigots didn't have the right to life the parties would kill each other claiming justification for the others bigotry, imagined or real.

you can think OR say any ol vile, bigoted thing; heck even have policies against people; as long as it isnt against gays, women, or minorities. gee who's left?

I hope all this over some state law....a law that didn't affect anyone who didn't live in the state......and it opens up a lot of eyes to just how intolerant the left/progressives are...this was some nasty stuff. We were being threatened by Companies/big corp, bullied and shouted down with ugly name calling

out with the progressive/democrat come 2016

If bigots didn't have the right to life the parties would kill each other claiming justification for the others bigotry, imagined or real.

That's exactly where all this is headed.

Libs think the only people that have a right to exist are the ones that think and act as they do. Biggest bigots there are in this country.

I'm a bigot because I want you to believe that black Americans should have equal rights and that you should act accordingly?

lol

Wrong. You ASSUME I think blacks shouldn't have equal rights. And then turn around and try to take my rights away from me based on your bigotry.

Isn't it amazing how left loons know so much about people they have never met?

If everyone isn't like them, then they just assume they are bigots, racist, homophopes, blaa blaa blaa. you know because they are so more superior over others...
ok now I gag...lol

That's exactly where all this is headed.

I agree. People are letting their hearts be full of murder and trying to justify it. They can only do it so long before it erupts and we have violence on the street

Libs think the only people that have a right to exist are the ones that think and act as they do. Biggest bigots there are in this country.

I'm a bigot because I want you to believe that black Americans should have equal rights and that you should act accordingly?

lol

Wrong. You ASSUME I think blacks shouldn't have equal rights. And then turn around and try to take my rights away from me based on your bigotry.

Isn't it amazing how left loons know so much about people they have never met?

If everyone isn't like them, then they just assume they are bigots, racist, homophopes, blaa blaa blaa. you know because they are so more superior over others...
ok now I gag...lol

One of the reason pride always comes before the fall.

"We don't serve n*ggers here" was an unpopular opinion and was squashed by the government. Same applies to gays

Look you little fucking faggot, you keep repeating that same moronic shit.

Just because it is law now, doesn't mean it can't be changed,at one time the temperance movement had alcohol outlawed.

Those laws are repealed and things have changed now.

You have to craft laws to make sure people treat you the way you think you should be, get a clue in life and figure out faggots are abominations of both God and society and while the libtards have you tolerated by law, it doesn't mean you are accepted.

But of course your faggot mentallity tells you that if you force others to go against their own moral values,you have won.

There has never been a time in history in which fags have been openly accepted, all cultures have driven homo sexuality out and ours will eventually follow the laws of the universe.

It was both, at various times. We got rid of the laws and policies. Then we went after the opinion itself.

No,no,you still haven't gotten rid of the opinion .......................

Of course bigots have a right to exist and to their bigoted opinions. They also now have the right to be relegated into the dustbins of history.

holy smokes. were you beating your chest when you typed that...good grief get over yourselves

No, why would I beat my chest? I'm stating a fact. Bigots get relegated to the dustbins of history.

just-imagine-how-stupid-you-are-going-to-look-in-40-years..jpeg

Bigots should certainly be allowed to exist.
They serve to remind us of the cuntlier side of humanity. We just don't ever let them make the rules.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You keep repeating yourself. The question isn't whether people are subject to laws. It's what sorts of things laws should dictate. Should they tell us who we can associate with? Who we can like and dislike? Who we can favor and who we can shun?

Exactly. Should we keep doing that? Should we use government to target unpopular biases for extinction?

Yes, we should use government to protect the rights of "We the People"
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for supper
We need someone to protect the sheep

"We don't serve n*ggers here" was an unpopular opinion and was squashed by the government. Same applies to gays

Look you little fucking faggot, you keep repeating that same moronic shit.

Just because it is law now, doesn't mean it can't be changed,at one time the temperance movement had alcohol outlawed.

Those laws are repealed and things have changed now.

You have to craft laws to make sure people treat you the way you think you should be, get a clue in life and figure out faggots are abominations of both God and society and while the libtards have you tolerated by law, it doesn't mean you are accepted.

But of course your faggot mentallity tells you that if you force others to go against their own moral values,you have won.

There has never been a time in history in which fags have been openly accepted, all cultures have driven homo sexuality out and ours will eventually follow the laws of the universe.

Unworthy of a response

Forum List

Back