Do atheists believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist?

Do atheists believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Neither do I.

Although it is funny that that is probably the only thing that would convince you that there is a Creator.

Thanks for agreeing with me that it is not logical for Taz to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist.

Who created the creator?

That question is based on a false assumption, and shows a total misunderstanding of what God is. God is the uncaused First Cause. God is eternal.

You are correct....GOD is the Uncaused, the First Cause.
Can you prove that statement?

That's call Faith....for me at least.
Neither do I.

Although it is funny that that is probably the only thing that would convince you that there is a Creator.

Thanks for agreeing with me that it is not logical for Taz to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist.

Who created the creator?

That question is based on a false assumption, and shows a total misunderstanding of what God is. God is the uncaused First Cause. God is eternal.

I can not "prove" Something bigger than myself..... however I know It Exists. I have no doubt in my heart and mind.:)

That's my personal opinion.
I agree. You cant prove it. You just know it but that doesnt fulfill the requirement. I have faith there is a creator but I dont think whoever it is cares if I kill someone or lusts after my neighbors wife.

Do you believe it is logical to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a creator to exist?

No

I just don't believe in magic

Neither do I.

Who created the creator?

And the creator of the creator of the creator.

The fact is that religion and ‘god’ are creations of man – the product of man’s ignorance and fear, and his desire to control, to compel conformity, and punish dissent.

Who created the creator?

Who created the creator?

I can not "prove" Something bigger than myself..... however I know It Exists. I have no doubt in my heart and mind.:)

I agree. You cant prove it. You just know it but that doesnt fulfill the requirement. I have faith there is a creator but I dont think whoever it is cares if I kill someone or lusts after my neighbors wife.

Are you a deist?

Are you a deist?
Nope. Deist believe in only one god. I believe what one would call god has a creator as well.

Are you a deist?
Nope. Deist believe in only one god. I believe what one would call god has a creator as well.

Well apparently you have a different definition of God. To me, if something is created then it can’t be God, the Creator. I know that the word “god” is sometimes used to describe powerful beings, like how in ancient times fallen angels (what some of you here think are aliens) were thought of as “gods.” But they still were created beings.

I am still not sure what you believe, but anyway...

also--atheist is a ridiculous ''idea''
there is no god---so I don't ''don't believe in god''---
there is just no god

Unless you’re omniscient, your statement is the height of arrogance and foolishness. And if you were omniscient, then you would be God, which would make your statement self-defeating. :)
what's foolish is believing in fairytales, as you do
58133a450a2ee402682725.png

also--atheist is a ridiculous ''idea''
there is no god---so I don't ''don't believe in god''---
there is just no god
What is so hard to understand?

We just don't buy the fairy tales

Ignorant statement. And kind of funny, since you’re the one who believes that everything in existence, all that is seen and unseen, including the order, beauty, complexity and everything there is just happened to create itself by dumb luck. Now THAT is magic.

But you sure do have a lot of faith, I’m impressed!
you have no facts to back up anything you say
....you are like a lawyer in a court room reading out of an old telephone book--just babbling crap..babbling and babbling trying to prove what CANNOT be proved

I kind of think they do believe that. What do you say?

I'm not atheist, but I also think the chances of a god existing are slim to non-existent.

Arguments for god existing range from "it says so in the Bible, therefore it must be true" to "things can't appear out of nowhere, which is why I think God appeared out of nowhere".

an explanation for life and from whence beings come from has to be settled, the metaphysical to make the determination on what is or are the creator's .... there is an Almighty that is responsible for the completion that did result to produce physiology and life.

I'm not atheist, but I also think the chances of a god existing are slim to non-existent.

Arguments for god existing range from "it says so in the Bible, therefore it must be true" to "things can't appear out of nowhere, which is why I think God appeared out of nowhere".
That wasn't the question though.

Ignorant statement. And kind of funny, since you’re [Rightwinger] the one who believes that everything in existence, all that is seen and unseen, including the order, beauty, complexity and everything there is just happened to create itself by dumb luck. Now THAT is magic.
If you didn't have straw men small enough to beat up you'd have nothing
Arguing that God doesn't exist because the world is imperfect is a straw man argument.

Are you a deist?

Well apparently you have a different definition of God. To me, if something is created then it can’t be God, the Creator. I know that the word “god” is sometimes used to describe powerful beings, like how in ancient times fallen angels (what some of you here think are aliens) were thought of as “gods.” But they still were created beings.

Take AI for instance. Humans created it. Are we now gods or at least the people that actually worked on it? I believe we were created just like AI was created.

Are you a deist?

Take AI for instance. Humans created it. Are we now gods or at least the people that actually worked on it? I believe we were created just like AI was created.
There is little doubt that space and time were created. We are a byproduct of that creation.

Are you a deist?

There is little doubt that space and time were created. We are a byproduct of that creation.

We are a byproduct of that creation ...

who's we - and how was there ever not space.

that is all beings from the initial template are unintended, how so ...

I don't understand why you make that connection between the two. It seems a silly question.

Are you a deist?

You can't create either space or time
It just exists

I don't understand why you make that connection between the two. It seems a silly question.
Ding answered that question earlier. This thread is in response to an atheist named Taz who always goes on and on about how the world should be perfect and there shouldn’t be evil if God is good, and I’ve actually heard many other atheists makes similar claims. That’s why he connected those two.

Ding answered that question earlier. This thread is in response to an atheist named Taz who always goes on and on about how the world should be perfect and there shouldn’t be evil if God is good, and I’ve actually heard many other atheists makes similar claims. That’s why he connected those two.
Ok, thank you, that seems to make sense. But it leaves open many other questions.

Forum List

Back