Do atheists believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist?

Do atheists believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Do you believe it is logical to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a creator to exist?

No

I just don't believe in magic

Neither do I.

Although it is funny that that is probably the only thing that would convince you that there is a Creator.

Thanks for agreeing with me that it is not logical for Taz to believe that everything in life must be perfect for a Creator to exist.

Who created the creator?

That question is based on a false assumption, and shows a total misunderstanding of what God is. God is the uncaused First Cause. God is eternal.

Why can’t all matter be eternal?

Matter cannot be created or destroyed

Ignorant statement. And kind of funny, since you’re [Rightwinger] the one who believes that everything in existence, all that is seen and unseen, including the order, beauty, complexity and everything there is just happened to create itself by dumb luck. Now THAT is magic.
If you didn't have straw men small enough to beat up you'd have nothing

Yeah, yeah, I know that you guys have some great sounding scientific explanations, but when you think about it, without any intelligence involved, it really does boil down to chance, or dumb luck. I’ve even heard some nonbelievers admit that, so if you can refute it, go right ahead.

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Because He loves the just and the unjust. God never said we wouldn't have trials here on earth. He said He would get us through them.
Perfect will come on the Day of the Lord...

There are many things. Logic, for one.
Evidence is that which can be shown. You've shown nothing but an ability to build strawmen.

Are you claiming that evidence has to be physical? I’ve never heard anyone make that absurd claim. I was saying that logic (the objective truths of basic logic) are evidence for God. So is objective morality. Which is why most atheists deny both of those things.

Are you claiming that evidence has to be physical?
Ffs. Just how obtuse are you? I'm saying it is that which can be shown. Can you not read?

Let’s recap what happened here. You asked for evidence, I said logic, you said evidence is something that has to be “shown.” Instead of being dick-y, why don’t you make your point, and clearly this time.

I kind of think they do believe that. What do you say?

the op has falsely addressed atheist in order to attest for their belief in a messiah in a thinly veiled attempt to validate the corrupt desert religions.

the triumph of good vs evil is an attainable perfection required for any individual as necessary for admission to the Everlasting. so no, an atheist would not have to believe perfection is a requirement for there to be an Almighty as imperfection is the initial state for all beings at birth. irregardless of anyone's beliefs.

Are you claiming that evidence has to be physical?
Ffs. Just how obtuse are you? I'm saying it is that which can be shown. Can you not read?
And I love how you completely ignored my post except for the very first sentence, while accusing me of not reading. If you would’ve kept reading, you would’ve had your answer.

No

Just that a magic fairy who makes everything is silly

To be fair, Progs like yourself believe in a magic fairy as well.

It's the fairy that waves her wand over a fetus as it exits the womb, magically making us human.

And I love how you completely ignored my post except for the very first sentence, while accusing me of not reading. If you would’ve kept reading, you would’ve had your answer.
You showed no evidence for any of your further assertions, thus they were ignored.

why don’t you make your point, and clearly this time.
Show some logic.
OK, apparently you’re simply not understanding what I’ve been saying. This has nothing to do with me. I am saying that logic itself – the objective laws of logic – are evidence for God. Why, because a universe of rocks and dirt, with no intelligence guiding anything, does not account for the abstract but very real laws of logic.

Now you are free to agree or disagree, but I hope that you at least understand what I’ve been saying.

Why does it matter what anyone's opinion is about this question?

You showed no evidence for any of your further assertions, thus they were ignored.

I don’t think you even know what my assertions were.

I don’t think you even know what my assertions were.
Mutterings about 'objective morality' for one. Morals are community norms. Morals are shown to be valid when they assist the survival of the community. This is demonstrated by how different communities have different morals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back