Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

Only if it’s done by legitimate means and not at the behest of his political opponents.
who is his political opponent right now? it ain't trump. so you're just fkd in the head.

Trump is running for President. Don’t waste our time.
not against Biden. show me where he's doing that? I see Sanders, Warren but I don't see any mention of trump, and during the Iowa Caucus, I don't think trump will be mentioned. so again, you're fkd in the head.

Trump sees Biden as a political opponent. That’s all you need to know.

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
You assfucks could have investigated them since it happened. Why didn't they decide not to investigate?

might be they didnt know about it until joe admitted his extortion on video,,

You mean where Joe Biden openly and publicly bragged about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired as part of official U.S. policy?

As opposed to Trump's secret phone call to Ukraine to get them to investigate his political rival? And his private attorney's secret demands that the Ukrainian government publicly announce an investigation into the Biden's?

Ever wonder why Trump refused to put any of these requests in writing- to make them official on the record requests to the Ukrainian government?

You know why- because Trump didn't want any paper trail and it is why he is so pissed off that the whistleblower blew the whistle on his secret scheme.

View attachment 302828
do you see zombies? just wondering. that's out there friend. you must.

Only if it’s done by legitimate means and not at the behest of his political opponents.
who is his political opponent right now? it ain't trump. so you're just fkd in the head.

not against Biden. show me where he's doing that? I see Sanders, Warren but I don't see any mention of trump, and during the Iowa Caucus, I don't think trump will be mentioned. so again, you're fkd in the head.

not when the investgation started,,,

and you dont decide what I need to know,,,

where's a ballot that shows the two being voted on one against the other? please, i'm fking all eyes to see that ballot. without it, he isn't an opponent. sorry fkwad. BTW, anyone in DC is an opponent in that case.

It’s best to keep politicians out of justice. Trump still doesn’t seem to get that.
TRUMP doesn't get it? How about Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi? And how about FBI officials staying out of politics?

Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi don’t have any control over the DoJ. They are engaging in their constitutional requirements to oversee the executive.

FBI officials should stay out of politics.

where's a ballot that shows the two being voted on one against the other? please, i'm fking all eyes to see that ballot. without it, he isn't an opponent. sorry fkwad

That’s stupid. Are you saying people aren’t political opponents until people start voting?

You can’t be serious.

If they’re not political opponents, then Trump wouldn’t be paying for campaign ads against Biden. If they aren’t opponents, Trump is engaging in campaign finance fraud.

No, they want it ignored. They have admitted as much. For that they say there is no probable cause.

Probable cause and evidence isn’t needed for Trump, but it is for Biden.

Trump's campaign was not investigated because Democrats demanded it. Trump's campaign was investigated because one of his campaign managers bragged that they were getting dirt on Clinton from the Russians. And that was probable cause to start an investigation.

That said- sure have the FBI look into the accusations.

Not that any of you Trumpkins will believe the FBI instead of your Dear Leader.

is that the same FBI that lied about the FISA warrant to spy on trump???

No- because the FBI never spied on Trump.

It is the same FBI that had an employee lie on a FISA warrant application as part of the Russia investigation.

I find it funny that Trump both calls Ukraine corrupt- and also claims he was fighting corruption by asking Ukraine to investigate his political rival- apparently Trump thinks that an investigation by the corrupt Ukrainians of an American citizen is better than an investigation by the FBI of an American citizen.

Should Obama have asked Ukraine to investigate Trump? Or just insist that Ukraine announce the FBI investigation of Trump?

biden wasnt a political rival when the investigation started,,,

and the phone call request was to a newly elected president
oh fk dude, how many times will we waste our time on fakeness perpetuated by this class of evil? here we go round in circles?

where's a ballot that shows the two being voted on one against the other? please, i'm fking all eyes to see that ballot. without it, he isn't an opponent. sorry fkwad

That’s stupid. Are you saying people aren’t political opponents until people start voting?

You can’t be serious.

If they’re not political opponents, then Trump wouldn’t be paying for campaign ads against Biden. If they aren’t opponents, Trump is engaging in campaign finance fraud.
well I would say once someone wins a ballot yeah! Biden isn't the democratic challenger yet. Well of course, you are a leftist so you can rig all your primaries to make it so I suppose.

That’s silly. You honestly want me to believe that a top contender in the Democratic primary isn’t a political opponent for the incumbent Republican?

Like, who actually believes this?

You can’t be serious.

well I would say once someone wins a ballot yeah! Biden isn't the democratic challenger yet.

He’s a Democratic front runner. Why is Trump running campaign ads against someone that isn’t his challenger? That’s fraud.

Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi don’t have any control over the DoJ. They are engaging in their constitutional requirements to oversee the executive.
Why didn't they engage in their constitutional requirements to oversee the executive branch prior to 2017? You know, when Biden was extorting the Ukrainian president?
Did you mention that to Peter Strzok? Paige? Comey?

That’s silly. You honestly want me to believe that a top contender in the Democratic primary isn’t a political opponent for the incumbent Republican?

not until they win the nomination. Why else are you all doing this primary? What if biden loses? he's no longer running, right? hmmmmm you be confused as usual.

not at the time the investigation started,,,

not at the time the investigation started,,,
aren't the dems investigating Trump? isn't he an opponent? everyone of those senators in the chamber are challengers then, right? they must recuse. it's either or

Liberal here, but not a Democrat ... YES ... I want everything about Hunter Biden's activities in The Ukraine to be investigated and made public ... Joe Biden should already have done this ... I don't represent the government, I'm allowed to ask "What are they hiding?" ...

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
Will this one be more successful than all your Hillary investigations? Seems like repubs never find anything.

Neither do dems but that didn't stop the impeachment train.

Why didn't they engage in their constitutional requirements to oversee the executive branch prior to 2017? You know, when Biden was extorting the Ukrainian president?
Did you mention that to Peter Strzok? Paige? Comey?

Comey stayed out of politics to the best of his ability. He didn’t always have a choice. Strzok and Page communicates privately about politics as is their right.

Democrats didn’t control the House from 2010 through 2018. You should be asking that question to the Republicans.

Sure with two stipulations.

No documents.

No witnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAUSE THATS THE DEMOCRATS WAY,,,

Actually its trumps way.
Do keep up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back