Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

Only if it’s done by legitimate means and not at the behest of his political opponents.

it can be done legitimately at the behest of opponents,,,

Can it? Doesn’t that introduce bias? I thought we weren’t supposed to let bias affect these types of decisions.

not if you stick to the facts,,,

Trump doesn’t stick to facts.

we arent talking about trump,,,

Only if it’s done by legitimate means and not at the behest of his political opponents.

Can it? Doesn’t that introduce bias? I thought we weren’t supposed to let bias affect these types of decisions.

Trump is the only politician that can make the DoJ do anything.

Repubs cry wolf a lot....

Democrats lie a lot and they are well known for their Dirty Tricks, like this bogus impeachment.
Repubs are well known for crying a lot and coming up with nothing in investigations. Lock her up right? Been all repubs getting locked up. Do repubs need another embarrassing investigation?

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
You assfucks could have investigated them since it happened. Why didn't they decide not to investigate?

not true,,,

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
You assfucks could have investigated them since it happened. Why didn't they decide not to investigate?

might be they didnt know about it until joe admitted his extortion on video,,

not true,,,

Completely true. He’s the chief executive. The DoJ is an executive agency. They don’t answer to anyone else.

You mean like Iran Nan's "impeachment"

Impeachment is unique. It is the only process to hold a president accountable. It has to be done by politicians per the Constitution. There is no other way.

not true,,,you can hold him responsible by voting them out of office with better ideas,,,

Only in free and fair elections. What happens when the president isn’t intending on a free and fair election?

not true,,,

Completely true. He’s the chief executive. The DoJ is an executive agency. They don’t answer to anyone else.

your TDS is clogging your mind,,,,

Impeachment is unique. It is the only process to hold a president accountable. It has to be done by politicians per the Constitution. There is no other way.

not true,,,you can hold him responsible by voting them out of office with better ideas,,,

Only in free and fair elections. What happens when the president isn’t intending on a free and fair election?

are you saying we dont have free fair elections???

It's because he doesn't know any or want to know any.

are you saying we dont have free fair elections???

We won’t if you let Trump get away with it.

Look- I have no problem at all with the government investigating allegations of a possible crime. That is what the FBI is for. That is why the FBI investigated the Trump campaign. I have no problem with the FBI investigating to see if there was any crime. Not that you will believe the FBI if they disagree what your Dear Leader has already told you.

But no- there is not massive amounts of smoke, except that coming out of Rightards asses- which always means from the Trump propaganda machine.

The facts are pretty straightforward- Joe Biden was acting openly as part of official U.S. foreign policy. The FBI should be able to have access to all of that information unless President Trump blocks the FBI from the facts like he has blocked the American people from the facts.

not true,,,

your TDS is clogging your mind,,,,

Not at all. It’s in the constitution chief. The DoJ is an executive agency. What other politician can order the DoJ to do something?

I am a non-dem leftist and yes I want to see an investigation. They should be investigated. Kushner should be investigated and Donald Jr., as well.

For what? The hell of it?

Forum List

Back