Do Americans Know How Much Trouble They’re In?

Damn, where was the OP with his concern when Shit Stain was sucking Castro's dick?
Castro IS communist.
Castro has killed thousands.
Castro imprisioned people with AIDS.
Castro kills homo's

Where was the OP when Shit Stain was sucking Iran's dick?

EXACTLY why are you against recognizing Cuba but in favor of giving Kim Favored Status of Supreme Leader?

Are you aware that Cuba does not have nukes and poses no danger to the US? Are you aware that Kim will be keeping his nukes and that he does pose an immediate danger to the US?

EXACTLY why are you in favor of Kim keeping his nukes that can hit US targets?
EXACTLY why are you in favor of giving Iran the nukes they want?

wtftrump.jpg

I've said and believed that the US has survived other attacks on our constitution and democracy and that we will survive this one too.

But, I can't remember another president openly praising one dictator after another, attacking our democracy and constitution as well as attacking democracy around the world.

I can't remember another time when a political party and voters have embraced Communism, Fascism, nazi-ism, kkk and attacked our constitution.

Or a time when so many people are against the long history the US has with the rule of law.

There's also the refusal to support the taxpayer, jobs, openly sending jobs and manufacturing out of the country. Not all RWNJs are 1% and yet they support the very wealthy even though it harms them.

Biggest is the wilful ignorance of climate change and what it means to their children and grand children.

Why America is at a Crossroads in History — and There Might Not be Any Way Back to Normal, Sane, or Civilized
1*zIpQ77R4F-Q82IVt4uP3TA.jpeg

A President who invokes absolute authority to…pardon himself. An ambassador to Germany who declares he wants to…topple the German government. Senators — the most powerful people in democracy, save the President — knocking on the door of a “detainment center”, looking for kids separated from their parents, only to be denied by guards who…laugh at them contemptuously, call the police, and have them shooed away like nobodies.

Do Americans understand how much trouble they’re now in? How grave the threat to America’s constitutional democracy, its civil society, its place in the world, and its ongoing survival is? Now. When I ask this question, you’ll protest: “Of course I do!” (or perhaps “You’re overstating it!!”, in which case the answer is already…no.) But I don’t mean you, yourself. I am asking you to ask yourself about everyone else, perhaps the mythical average American.

Here is a truth you would probably rather not hear.

America is at a crossroads. A point of no return. A democratic society cannot really survive the three assaults above, and go on being one. They may seem like just daily events in the ongoing sad saga of a troubled nation — but they are not just that. They contain great significance to history, which I feel American intellectuals are doing a poor job of interpreting and presenting to the American people. Let me take them one by one.

Trump is the greatest threat to American democracy in my lifetime.

I'd be more concerned if I thought for one second that you'd be able to recognize actual "American democracy" if it crawled up your pants leg.

I've said and believed that the US has survived other attacks on our constitution and democracy and that we will survive this one too.

But, I can't remember another president openly praising one dictator after another, attacking our democracy and constitution as well as attacking democracy around the world.

I can't remember another time when a political party and voters have embraced Communism, Fascism, nazi-ism, kkk and attacked our constitution.

Or a time when so many people are against the long history the US has with the rule of law.

There's also the refusal to support the taxpayer, jobs, openly sending jobs and manufacturing out of the country. Not all RWNJs are 1% and yet they support the very wealthy even though it harms them.

Biggest is the wilful ignorance of climate change and what it means to their children and grand children.

Why America is at a Crossroads in History — and There Might Not be Any Way Back to Normal, Sane, or Civilized

A President who invokes absolute authority to…pardon himself. An ambassador to Germany who declares he wants to…topple the German government. Senators — the most powerful people in democracy, save the President — knocking on the door of a “detainment center”, looking for kids separated from their parents, only to be denied by guards who…laugh at them contemptuously, call the police, and have them shooed away like nobodies.

Do Americans understand how much trouble they’re now in? How grave the threat to America’s constitutional democracy, its civil society, its place in the world, and its ongoing survival is? Now. When I ask this question, you’ll protest: “Of course I do!” (or perhaps “You’re overstating it!!”, in which case the answer is already…no.) But I don’t mean you, yourself. I am asking you to ask yourself about everyone else, perhaps the mythical average American.

America is at a crossroads. A point of no return. A democratic society cannot really survive the three assaults above, and go on being one. They may seem like just daily events in the ongoing sad saga of a troubled nation — but they are not just that. They contain great significance to history, which I feel American intellectuals are doing a poor job of interpreting and presenting to the American people. Let me take them one by one.

Your ridiculous. Your whole scenario was played out by the Obama police state.

Remember the old saying, "people that live in glass houses should NOT throw stones."

Well, I am here to tell you, tomorrow after the IG report, and congress starts really pushing Rosenstein, your whole phony narrative is going to collapse, and your hero Obysmal is going to look like a class A bum!

Good luck in the near future politically. You Leftist clowns are going to need it!

EXACTLY what did Obama do that you believe made it a "police state".

Please be specific.

You can't.

EXACTLY what in the OP is not true?

Please be specific.

You can't.

Ummm, did he spy on congress? YES HE DID!

Did he spy on reporters? YES HE DID!

Did he lie to the American people about the money to Iran? YES HE DID!

How far do you want me to go on? He was liar, and he was a police stater, along with his administration.

Hey, who was that guy in his administration, talking about how STUPID the American people were? Yep, and when he said it, I betcha he was pointing at a picture of YOU!!!

And to our constitution. He attacks it every single day and RWNJs and Repubs are fine with that.

LOVE your sig.

Kim is thrilled that trump talked hotels with him. Bottom line for trump is that he make a profit so not surprised that he is now talking building in Commie Korea.

SHAMEFUL POS.

And to our constitution. He attacks it every single day and RWNJs and Repubs are fine with that.

LOVE your sig.

Kim is thrilled that trump talked hotels with him. Bottom line for trump is that he make a profit so not surprised that he is now talking building in Commie Korea.

SHAMEFUL POS.

Remember the old saying, "people that live in glass houses should NOT throw stones."

Well, I am here to tell you, tomorrow after the IG report, and congress starts really pushing Rosenstein, your whole phony narrative is going to collapse, and your hero Obysmal is going to look like a class A bum!

Good luck in the near future politically. You Leftist clowns are going to need it!

Please be specific.

You can't.

Please be specific.

You can't.
ahh.. need to watch this:

Damn, where was the OP with his concern when Shit Stain was sucking Castro's dick?
Castro IS communist.
Castro has killed thousands.
Castro imprisioned people with AIDS.
Castro kills homo's

Where was the OP when Shit Stain was sucking Iran's dick?

EXACTLY why are you against recognizing Cuba but in favor of giving Kim Favored Status of Supreme Leader?

Are you aware that Cuba does not have nukes and poses no danger to the US? Are you aware that Kim will be keeping his nukes and that he does pose an immediate danger to the US?

EXACTLY why are you in favor of Kim keeping his nukes that can hit US targets?
EXACTLY why are you in favor of giving Iran the nukes they want?

wtftrump.jpg
IF Shit Stain had done what JFK did we would NOT be in this problem. But Shit Stain was a COWARD much like yourself.

If the American people don't make the correction in November 2018 to reject this Mussolini wannabe the country may in fact be lost because Republicans in Congress have now shown themselves to be outright cowards. They have no balls.

All democracies fail, all of them. It's only a question of when. The longest democracies have lasted in the past is 200 years. We are at 240 years and counting. Orange turd wouldn't be much of a problem if Republicans that control Congress had any balls and exercised the power of Congress. But they don't. The only wall has been the courts thus far. If the American people put the Democrats in control of one or more of the bodies in Congress the tide will be stemmed. If they gain control of both houses this orange pestilence will end and we can get back to normal human society rather than the mental derangement syndrome of Donald Neville Chamberlain Trump and his followers.

Please be specific.

You can't.

Please be specific.

You can't.
Turned the IRS, FBI and Justice departments into democrat weapons against any dissenting thought.

Only president in history to make a citizen purchase a product or face the wrath of the feds.

That’s just for starters.

LOVE your sig.

SHAMEFUL POS.

Constitution? He stays within constitutional guidelines, unlike your messiah. And if YOUR messiah had of put the Iran deal to a congressional vote as a treaty, Trump could NOT have undone it. But just like ALL police staters, he took the easy way, because if nothing else, he was LAZY! A typical, community organizer, with absolutely no class, and no balls.

Do you have safe place to hide and cry with your husband?

Next time run an electable candidate.

Trump was easily beaten and you shaft Bernie and trot out Slick Willie's Hag?

Pligger nease?

HRC1-NP.jpg

Damn, you put America first, it’s interests and it’s citizens first and the left goes bat shit nuts. That alone should tell you why nobody should vote democrat ever.

So many RWNJs are terrified of actually looking at the very real issues we're facing. They're afraid of being alone and need to belong.

Chicken shit or just dumb?

Definitely too invested to back away and take a good long honest look.

Also very telling that most are phony christians.

And as you well know, most are living off the fat of the land.

All of that ^^^ is true.

i think the poorly educated deplorables that trump counts on to keep him on his gold plated pedestal simply

do

not

care.
Actually I do care. That’s why I voted for him and not more of this left wing failure obie dropped on us.

Forum List

Back