Do Americans Know How Much Trouble They’re In?

UE is the lowest its been in decades.

The economy is booming.

The stock market is doing well.

Moron........if your other half brain was functioning, you'd know that your actually "thanking" Obama........What the orange idiot inherited was a thriving economy and idiots like you give him all the credit because........well, because you ARE a fucking moron.

Oh Trump was dealt a good hand by Obama but Trump kept the momentum going.

“Trump was dealt a good hand by Obama, but Trump has also kept the momentum going,” says economist Joseph Brusuelas of accounting firm RSM. Brusuelas said he believes it is “juvenile” to have endless debates over who gets credit because “the Federal Reserve and the business cycle have also played large roles in the recovery.”

So both can take credit.

Analysis | Two areas where Trump’s economy is better than Obama’s

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-15_15-6-46.png
    upload_2018-6-15_15-6-46.png
    223 bytes · Views: 34
  • upload_2018-6-15_15-6-46.png
    upload_2018-6-15_15-6-46.png
    188 bytes · Views: 34
Glad we can keep you entertained, I know us deplorables are having a great time watching liberals poop in their pants...almost daily.

spin away.... it's all you got.

Yup, that must explain why liberals always seem to have their panties in a bunch.

liberals aren't involved in a russian 'witch hunt' & constantly going on a twitter frenzy about how there's no collusion, no collusion....

Oh so sorry, liberals...progressives...democrats...kinda hard to tell them apart these days.

does it really matter? capt crazy pants calls anyone who disagrees with him -
'his enemies'. including those who still call themselves (R)s.
It doesn't seem so long ago when Obama called the republicans the enemy, Obama urged Hispanic votes for Democrats, and said: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder." Yes, crazy times

The economy is booming.

Moron........if your other half brain was functioning, you'd know that your actually "thanking" Obama........What the orange idiot inherited was a thriving economy and idiots like you give him all the credit because........well, because you ARE a fucking moron.

trump loves her long time.

spin away.... it's all you got.

Yup, that must explain why liberals always seem to have their panties in a bunch.

liberals aren't involved in a russian 'witch hunt' & constantly going on a twitter frenzy about how there's no collusion, no collusion....

Oh so sorry, liberals...progressives...democrats...kinda hard to tell them apart these days.

does it really matter? capt crazy pants calls anyone who disagrees with him -
'his enemies'. including those who still call themselves (R)s.
It doesn't seem so long ago when Obama called the republicans the enemy, Obama urged Hispanic votes for Democrats, and said: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder." Yes, crazy times

lol.... any multiple child like obama hissy fit tweet storms about it?

me thinx not.

Another butt hurt Hillary- Al gore fan, Thankfully Trump is President, he has more good than that dip Obama has ever done, actually Obama did nothing but harm for 8 years.
2e54e54d549a0b295a7dc5ec05fdf145.jpg d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg 97d4ed3faaee4d4487383ca8d2951646.jpg

Attachments

• obama_driving_hillary_crazy-56a7465b3df78cf77293ef67.jpg
    obama_driving_hillary_crazy-56a7465b3df78cf77293ef67.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 29
I've said and believed that the US has survived other attacks on our constitution and democracy and that we will survive this one too.

But, I can't remember another president openly praising one dictator after another, attacking our democracy and constitution as well as attacking democracy around the world.

I can't remember another time when a political party and voters have embraced Communism, Fascism, nazi-ism, kkk and attacked our constitution.

Or a time when so many people are against the long history the US has with the rule of law.

There's also the refusal to support the taxpayer, jobs, openly sending jobs and manufacturing out of the country. Not all RWNJs are 1% and yet they support the very wealthy even though it harms them.

Biggest is the wilful ignorance of climate change and what it means to their children and grand children.

Why America is at a Crossroads in History — and There Might Not be Any Way Back to Normal, Sane, or Civilized
1*zIpQ77R4F-Q82IVt4uP3TA.jpeg

A President who invokes absolute authority to…pardon himself. An ambassador to Germany who declares he wants to…topple the German government. Senators — the most powerful people in democracy, save the President — knocking on the door of a “detainment center”, looking for kids separated from their parents, only to be denied by guards who…laugh at them contemptuously, call the police, and have them shooed away like nobodies.

Do Americans understand how much trouble they’re now in? How grave the threat to America’s constitutional democracy, its civil society, its place in the world, and its ongoing survival is? Now. When I ask this question, you’ll protest: “Of course I do!” (or perhaps “You’re overstating it!!”, in which case the answer is already…no.) But I don’t mean you, yourself. I am asking you to ask yourself about everyone else, perhaps the mythical average American.

Here is a truth you would probably rather not hear.

America is at a crossroads. A point of no return. A democratic society cannot really survive the three assaults above, and go on being one. They may seem like just daily events in the ongoing sad saga of a troubled nation — but they are not just that. They contain great significance to history, which I feel American intellectuals are doing a poor job of interpreting and presenting to the American people. Let me take them one by one.

You're just another empty headed leftist with a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

The economy is booming.

trump loves her long time.

My FAVORITE cartoon

upload_2018-6-16_5-56-2.png

I've said and believed that the US has survived other attacks on our constitution and democracy and that we will survive this one too.

But, I can't remember another president openly praising one dictator after another, attacking our democracy and constitution as well as attacking democracy around the world.

I can't remember another time when a political party and voters have embraced Communism, Fascism, nazi-ism, kkk and attacked our constitution.

Or a time when so many people are against the long history the US has with the rule of law.

There's also the refusal to support the taxpayer, jobs, openly sending jobs and manufacturing out of the country. Not all RWNJs are 1% and yet they support the very wealthy even though it harms them.

Biggest is the wilful ignorance of climate change and what it means to their children and grand children.

Why America is at a Crossroads in History — and There Might Not be Any Way Back to Normal, Sane, or Civilized

A President who invokes absolute authority to…pardon himself. An ambassador to Germany who declares he wants to…topple the German government. Senators — the most powerful people in democracy, save the President — knocking on the door of a “detainment center”, looking for kids separated from their parents, only to be denied by guards who…laugh at them contemptuously, call the police, and have them shooed away like nobodies.

Do Americans understand how much trouble they’re now in? How grave the threat to America’s constitutional democracy, its civil society, its place in the world, and its ongoing survival is? Now. When I ask this question, you’ll protest: “Of course I do!” (or perhaps “You’re overstating it!!”, in which case the answer is already…no.) But I don’t mean you, yourself. I am asking you to ask yourself about everyone else, perhaps the mythical average American.

America is at a crossroads. A point of no return. A democratic society cannot really survive the three assaults above, and go on being one. They may seem like just daily events in the ongoing sad saga of a troubled nation — but they are not just that. They contain great significance to history, which I feel American intellectuals are doing a poor job of interpreting and presenting to the American people. Let me take them one by one.

You're just another empty headed leftist with a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

is that right, skeeter?

is that right, skeeter?

Sure is, Deloris

is that right, skeeter?

Sure is, Deloris

That methane filled bubble you live in has corroded your gray matter, Jethro.

I find your post and thesis alarmist. Trump is changing the Republican party. He is getting a lot of conservative judges on the bench which will be one of the most important parts of his legacy. But the Constitution is still very much intact. I don't see us entering some great golden new age of American might, but I don't see us inflicting any permanent damage on ourselves, either.

I agree that its alarmist but that's not always or necessarily a bad thing.

Conservative judges are voting against basic rights. And there's not a day go by that trump does not attack the constitution and he IS doing damage.

I do hope you're right that we can undo the damage he's doing.

Lets wait and see how many of these judges actions are over turned by SCOTUS

Trump attacking the Constitution? Better yet, lets complete a tally at end of Trumps first (4) years compared to Obama, on how many times SCOTUS has deemed his actions to be Un-Constitutional. I think Obama was ruled against 12 times or so. Now if you were describing Obama relative to attacking the Constitution, I would agree with you

-Geaux

Guess what Saul Alinsky…

We have read your play book.

You liberals didn’t seem to have a problem with obongo

Sucking up to Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro.

You say…

You can't remember another time when a political party and voters have

embraced Communism, Fascism, nazi-ism, kkk and attacked our constitution.

We know you are FULL OF SHIT because Recent History proves you democrats

stood for RACISM in the 60’s and before, and even now with your demonization

of anything White, it’s you on the left that supported the klan.

It’s the left that pits one group against another for political gain.

It’s you on the left that embraces Communism, Fascism and Nazism.

It’s you on the left that weaponized the DOJ, the FBI and the IRS

against your political foes…..

It’s you on the left that have turned into Nazis….

We will defeat you by whatever means necessary.

Forum List

Back